Pages:
Author

Topic: NEX - NEO based token for decentralized exchange :o - page 4. (Read 64258 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Dear NEX Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote (If you do not want to vote, please fill out the Quick List )
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
can anyone guess the 1 nex token price now ?  1 usd or 10 usd ?  any guess?

Based on approx. 250,000,000 daily volume I would say 1000 NEX will yield $300 a month. Let’s say, somebody bought your 1000 NEX for 14x, so $14,000, then it would take 4 years for that person to breakeven (seems reasonable to me). That said the search for liquidity in this bear market will encourage sales at 3-5x. Makes more sense to stake your NEX if so.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Where is NEX tokens trading? Or they are locked? Does the tokens trading at decentralized SwitchNeoexchange or not? And when their own exhcange launch?

The token is not trading yet anywere (to my knowledge). They are tradable, but not listed anywhere yet. On Switcheo it is not listed because (if I am not mistaken), NEX is an actual security and Switcheo cannot list securities.

Hopefully, we will see the exchange launch this year already. I am actually quite optimistic about that.

Check out Aphelion. $NEX has been trading there for a few days now. Decentralised exchange as well but don't really know anything about it. Actually first heard abouit it when they listed $NEX.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 696
can anyone guess the 1 nex token price now ?  1 usd or 10 usd ?  any guess?
Activity: 212
Merit: 101
I think it will go at least 5x. Why do you think it will not succeed so much?

Anything less than 10x you might as well stake the tokens and chase the yields. If it matches the daily volumes of an exchange like BitMart (#21 in volume) your investment will breakeven within a year. Binance volumes would be a month. Hard to believe such a hyped exchange won't make it into the top 20 in volume. Either way I plan to stake my NEX. The potential returns are insane when you compare to non-crypto yields. NEX is a Fiat gateway that is focusing on being user friendly to attract the masses and compliant with regulations, hence the ICO delay. Huge potential in my humble opinion.
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
Where is NEX tokens trading? Or they are locked? Does the tokens trading at decentralized SwitchNeoexchange or not? And when their own exhcange launch?

The token is not trading yet anywere (to my knowledge). They are tradable, but not listed anywhere yet. On Switcheo it is not listed because (if I am not mistaken), NEX is an actual security and Switcheo cannot list securities.

Hopefully, we will see the exchange launch this year already. I am actually quite optimistic about that.
D C
Activity: 55
Is there any news considering NEX?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Does this project not make announcements on the altcoin forum? I want to know more about the information from this project,

The project makes announcement only and only on twitter: https://twitter.com/neonexchange?lang=en and their website: https://neonexchange.org/

You can find official announcements only there and nowhere else. This forum is unofficial and run just by community.

Beware of the scammers, they are everywhere. Trust only these two sources I gave you.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
Does this project not make announcements on the altcoin forum? I want to know more about the information from this project,
NEX is searching for the security expert: https://twitter.com/neonexchange/status/1051545037018988544

Please apply or just share/retweet the message, so they can truly get the best on the market, as this position is very important for the exchanges. Let's help a little here, like a good community always should.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
This ICO I will be waiting for. Cheesy

https://neonewstoday.com/development/city-zion-announce-neon-meta-exchange-nex/

Canesin, founder of City of Zion, announced in the latest CoZ weekly development report a new project called Neon Meta Exchange (NEX).

Neon Meta Exchange (NEX), is a decentralized exchange project, founded by four CoZ Council members – Canesin (Founder of CoZ), Ethan (Neon wallet creator), Luciano (NeoScan creator) and Fabian (fabwa).

From the update –

“NEX platform is built on a completely new protocol developed within the NEO ecosytem, utilising the best features NEO platform has to offer. NEX will consist of a reference exchange application, which will make it easy for developers building exchanges and payment services, to integrate with the NEX protocol. This project will possess a high level of innovation, building upon research done by Erik, on superconductive exchange technology.

NEO Council will be investing in the token sale of the NEX utility token that will occur at the end of this year, or at the beginning of 2018. In order to execute this token sale, we will be developing a brand new token sale system, that will be open-sourced with a MIT license, and donated to CoZ. This token sale system will include frontend, backend, and smart contract implementations.”

City of Zion are also working on publishing joint research articles with Loopring on developing cross chain protocols, with the goal of allowing execution of ERC20 and NEP5 token trades, across LRC and NEX.

I hope they deliver unlike the Aphelion. They should have soared than this one I don't know what happen. NEX is timing the market I think. So we hope this could add more capital in this market.
D C
I think it will go at least 5x. Why do you think it will not succeed so much?
What do you think will be USD price per NEX when it launches?

I think max 100% increase, so 2 USD. And even that is not two times higher, as most of the investors in reality paid more, i.e. some 1.25 USD, because of the transformed rate. It also depends on the timing of course. If we predict current (not so bright and volumeless market) it may be quite low if the NEX going live is too far away and with it, the community disbelieves the team. You have to know that crypto community is extremely irrationalt and quite inpatient, thus with time you lose their confidence, no matter what.
D C
What do you think will be USD price per NEX when it launches?
Activity: 658
Merit: 129
I heard that NEX is going on exchanges in Jan. Hope this upcoming jan is better for crypto than this years jan.

Mnah, this will cause that NEX will be listed at first unofficialy on some Decentralized exchange with low starting price, good to know. I will be ready Cheesy.

Which exchange are there for NEP-5 like Etherdelta? And why isn't NEX already on these exchanges if you can send it normally already?

Q4 of 2018 their exchange should be out, therefore I think the NEX token will be listed already there.

Switcheo Network - decentralized exchange like Delta or Idex but for all NEP-5 (Neo) tokens. Seems very strange that NEX still not trading there. May be tokens still locked?

No, the NEX Tokens were never locked. Switcheo cannot list NEX because they have no license to list securities, if they were listing NEX, they'd probably have legal issues.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!
I heard that NEX is going on exchanges in Jan. Hope this upcoming jan is better for crypto than this years jan.

Mnah, this will cause that NEX will be listed at first unofficialy on some Decentralized exchange with low starting price, good to know. I will be ready Cheesy.

Which exchange are there for NEP-5 like Etherdelta? And why isn't NEX already on these exchanges if you can send it normally already?

Q4 of 2018 their exchange should be out, therefore I think the NEX token will be listed already there.

Switcheo Network - decentralized exchange like Delta or Idex but for all NEP-5 (Neo) tokens. Seems very strange that NEX still not trading there. May be tokens still locked?

Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

When token trading? I cant find NEX token on coinmarketcap...  Huh Or this will be trading on their own exchange? And when they going to launch exchange?

i guess nex tokens trading will start with nex decentralized exchange as own exchange. i think there is no limitations for trading or listing on another exchange but as binance token, this should be start on own platform.

I can only see switcheo in between. Maybe. Otherwise, you are right.

BTW: For how much approximately is NEX selling on OTC?

Currently 1k NEX are traded for 75-80 NEO, but as OTC is risky it doesn't say anything, in my opinion it will start much higher when it's officially listed.

Where NEX trading right now? I dont find NEX on coinmarketcap. Can you provide link to exchanges where NEX trading?

It's not traded on any exchange yet. These trades are being done Over The Counter, meaning that 2 people on telegram agree to make a transactions between them, usually a third person to verify and act as an "exchange". This is of course veeeery risky type of trade and would not recommend it.
Pages:
Jump to: