Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 10. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
April 04, 2022, 04:02:08 PM
I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Sad Shocked Cry Angry

Where is the funding for the florin pump going to come from ? Look at the price of Florin!

He gets it.
Activity: 2
April 04, 2022, 03:27:00 PM
This is why I stayed away from Florin because the price is artificial. Only a few people make money and the rest are dumped on like Gulden.
Activity: 58
April 04, 2022, 01:50:39 PM

Rijk makes a lot of money on Florin at €100 , the rest of his premine is worth over €2.5 million. I am gambling he will sell all large buy orders above 200k to the community. Not sure if he will start a new coin when he has sold all his florin.

What rest of the premine? The premine was sold.
you seem really salty. Forgot to invest in Florin?
Will you invest in a new coin?

I sold my last coins between 300 and 400k sat. I sold too early with the ATH @2mil sat. Coin is almost 90% down in price, I will start buying again under €50.

It will go under €50 because the insiders are not going to pay more then €2. €50 is too much to pay when you paid €2 before.
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
April 04, 2022, 12:07:32 PM

Rijk makes a lot of money on Florin at €100 , the rest of his premine is worth over €2.5 million. I am gambling he will sell all large buy orders above 200k to the community. Not sure if he will start a new coin when he has sold all his florin.

What rest of the premine? The premine was sold.
you seem really salty. Forgot to invest in Florin?
Will you invest in a new coin?
Activity: 71
April 04, 2022, 11:08:26 AM
I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Sad Shocked Cry Angry

Where is the funding for the florin pump going to come from ? Look at the price of Florin!
April 04, 2022, 08:01:16 AM

If, as has been established they are both technically the same, then the updates and developments on one coin can be copied over to the other.  So, no issue there. 
The issue is that the dev reward for NLG takes up 72% of every block reward ever since the supply cuts and there has not been a lot to show for it other than another coin without such a massive subsidy.
[/quote]

Activity: 22
April 03, 2022, 08:35:39 PM

If, as has been established they are both technically the same, then the updates and developments on one coin can be copied over to the other.  So, no issue there. 
[/quote]
The issue is that the dev reward for NLG takes up 72% of every block reward ever since the supply cuts and there has not been a lot to show for it other than another coin without such a massive subsidy.
Activity: 9
April 02, 2022, 05:09:43 PM

Florin is the same as Gulden In a few years and Gulden has zero chance to recover because the founder has sold, only Florin gets development and new exchanges and after all this drama in the last 2 weeks more people have left.

Make sure you sell your mined coins before they worth $30.

3. Only Florin gets development. false confirmed by dev

What release came after the max supply change? Work can be done but dev will get pulled off Gulden work to do Florin work and this why only 1 release in 2 years. The gulden development is good when the developers are given time to finish work on Gulden development.

I warned Rijk and others on slack when Novo was announced that it will be impossible for the same team to keep up with development at the same rate as before and here we are.
Nfg
Activity: 1
April 02, 2022, 11:41:56 AM

Florin is the same as Gulden In a few years and Gulden has zero chance to recover because the founder has sold, only Florin gets development and new exchanges and after all this drama in the last 2 weeks more people have left.

What release came after the max supply change? Work can be done but dev will get pulled off Gulden work to do Florin work and this why only 1 release in 2 years. The gulden development is good when the developers are given time to finish work on Gulden development.

I warned Rijk and others on slack when Novo was announced that it will be impossible for the same team to keep up with development at the same rate as before and here we are.
Activity: 16
April 02, 2022, 10:58:32 AM
Do you think the florin price will stay above 200k ?
April 02, 2022, 05:08:33 AM

April 01, 2022, 03:10:51 AM

The teams work is centured around Florin these days.

Browsed this thread for a long time but this is post of the year. When I first read it I saw centered. ROTFL
This is my real name
April 01, 2022, 01:57:27 AM
Apart from max coin supply, what's the difference between Florin and Gulden?
Technically and future plans/roadmaps?

Technically its the same
And both dont have a roadmap :-)
Activity: 9
March 31, 2022, 05:05:36 PM
Apart from max coin supply, what's the difference between Florin and Gulden?
Technically and future plans/roadmaps?
This is my real name
March 31, 2022, 03:03:20 PM

Yes maybe check github of Gulden once in a while.
Activity: 120
March 31, 2022, 12:02:06 PM

This is my real name
March 31, 2022, 07:28:55 AM

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Finally!! Rich investors must cough up, created account on XT.com. big pump inc.

WhaleHQ does not dare tread near florin waters, the head ORCA does not want us in his territory. Message received loud and clear.

In robotic voice  "Will not partake in florin pump, stay away,  compute compute compute. Danger ahead, troubled waters, avoid at all costs!"

Dont do drugs in the morning
March 31, 2022, 04:32:12 AM

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Finally!! Rich investors must cough up, created account on XT.com. big pump inc.

WhaleHQ does not dare tread near florin waters, the head ORCA does not want us in his territory. Message received loud and clear.

In robotic voice  "Will not partake in florin pump, stay away,  compute compute compute. Danger ahead, troubled waters, avoid at all costs!"
Activity: 4
March 31, 2022, 03:58:11 AM

Speculation

Activity: 4
March 31, 2022, 01:16:31 AM

Pages:
Jump to: