Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 9. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
April 07, 2022, 03:25:57 AM
Again 10.000xfl locked in holding for 3 years. The investors seem to be committed long-term

For early investors that got in before the supply manipulation took place it is a good investment, if I knew Rijk was going to cut the supply of Novo and change the name I would of also purchased 1000s of coins. The same if Rijk told us he was selling Gulden before he sold , everyone would sell but you have to be a insider to get this information.

The supply change was openly discussed in slack before it occured. He talked about thoroughly  and only once people approved the plan the changes were made. So your whole argument is bs. You could have bought 1000s of coins. But you didn’t.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
April 07, 2022, 02:52:22 AM
Again 10.000xfl locked in holding for 3 years. The investors seem to be committed long-term

For early investors that got in before the supply manipulation took place it is a good investment, if I knew Rijk was going to cut the supply of Novo and change the name I would of also purchased 1000s of coins. The same if Rijk told us he was selling Gulden before he sold , everyone would sell but you have to be a insider to get this information.
This is my real name
April 07, 2022, 02:33:27 AM
April 06, 2022, 05:35:52 PM
I said I wouldn't post again but development has not helped Gulden, money does not need to be smart but scarce. EFL lost a big investor to GRS or EFL will be way ahead of Gulden in marketcap.

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

All the premine and development reward did not help Gulden because too much supply.

Florin is a better coin of Rijks because it is scarce.

Ranks are close and i am currently far from investing into Gulden but if i had 10.000 euro to invest and i had to pick NLG or EFL, all 10k would go into NLG. EFL is already buried. NLG is on life support. 

Investors want to make money off us, whales are the ones that pump prices. Gulden is a better investment at these prices while florin has some way to fall still. imho

I was talking about efl not xfl.

If i had to decide between nlg and xfl my 10k would go into xfl instantly

The right price for florin is under 50000 sat. No real buy orders to keep the price above 200000 sat. A weeks worth of rewards and those buy orders are good as gone. Gulden on the other hand is real low.

Gulden is really low, that is correct. And i dont see that rise any time soon.

XFL has the potential. Therefor i would still rather put 10k in Florin than in Gulden.

Florin 100000 sat is more likely then Gulden at 6 sat. At 5 sat i will buy 5 million coins np.
This is my real name
April 06, 2022, 04:19:45 PM
I said I wouldn't post again but development has not helped Gulden, money does not need to be smart but scarce. EFL lost a big investor to GRS or EFL will be way ahead of Gulden in marketcap.

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

All the premine and development reward did not help Gulden because too much supply.

Ranks are close and i am currently far from investing into Gulden but if i had 10.000 euro to invest and i had to pick NLG or EFL, all 10k would go into NLG. EFL is already buried. NLG is on life support. 

Investors want to make money off us, whales are the ones that pump prices. Gulden is a better investment at these prices while florin has some way to fall still. imho

The right price for florin is under 50000 sat. No real buy orders to keep the price above 200000 sat. A weeks worth of rewards and those buy orders are good as gone. Gulden on the other hand is real low.

Gulden is really low, that is correct. And i dont see that rise any time soon.

XFL has the potential. Therefor i would still rather put 10k in Florin than in Gulden.
April 06, 2022, 03:35:05 PM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

This is my real name
April 06, 2022, 02:07:03 AM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

April 06, 2022, 02:02:58 AM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

This is my real name
April 05, 2022, 12:39:43 PM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

This is my real name
April 05, 2022, 12:38:26 PM

Rijk makes a lot of money on Florin at €100 , the rest of his premine is worth over €2.5 million. I am gambling he will sell all large buy orders above 200k to the community. Not sure if he will start a new coin when he has sold all his florin.

What rest of the premine? The premine was sold.
you seem really salty. Forgot to invest in Florin?
Will you invest in a new coin?

I sold my last coins between 300 and 400k sat. I sold too early with the ATH @2mil sat. Coin is almost 90% down in price, I will start buying again under €50.

It will go under €50 because the insiders are not going to pay more then €2. €50 is too much to pay when you paid €2 before.

You forgot to answer my question. What rest of the premine? It was sold.

To who?  €84 from over €700 peak, almost worse then Gulden after the 100sat pump and dump last year.

To investors.
Activity: 102
April 05, 2022, 09:40:18 AM

Gulden rank #1411
EFL rank #1519

Activity: 35
April 05, 2022, 09:24:22 AM
I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Sad Shocked Cry Angry

Where is the funding for the florin pump going to come from ? Look at the price of Florin!

He gets it.

I start to see the correlation between Gulden price and Florin perfomance. Rijk won't give up on a new premine for himself? Force more negativity on Gulden until the community gives up and lets Rijk have a new premine?

I don’t want a premine.
Activity: 43
April 05, 2022, 09:18:28 AM
I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Sad Shocked Cry Angry

Where is the funding for the florin pump going to come from ? Look at the price of Florin!

He gets it.

I start to see the correlation between Gulden price and Florin perfomance. Rijk won't give up on a new premine for himself? Force more negativity on Gulden until the community gives up and lets Rijk have a new premine?
Activity: 58
April 05, 2022, 08:11:51 AM

Rijk makes a lot of money on Florin at €100 , the rest of his premine is worth over €2.5 million. I am gambling he will sell all large buy orders above 200k to the community. Not sure if he will start a new coin when he has sold all his florin.

I sold my last coins between 300 and 400k sat. I sold too early with the ATH @2mil sat. Coin is almost 90% down in price, I will start buying again under €50.

It will go under €50 because the insiders are not going to pay more then €2. €50 is too much to pay when you paid €2 before.

To who?  €84 from over €700 peak, almost worse then Gulden after the 100sat pump and dump last year.
This is my real name
April 05, 2022, 06:52:27 AM
Won't Rijk end up with a lot of Novo if he is using the btc from the IPO to buy from sellers?

Here's an answer for you, he already owns all NOVO! All NOVO sold on the "market" to date was from his premined stack!

I truly cannot believe people are falling for this again! He copy-pasted the code from Gulden and finally did marketing on his new coin. The marketing was however only to target the existing fanbase to get them to invest their hard earned cash into his pockets again. He knows the limit of 2500 NOVO per investor is more than enough @ a rate of € 3,62. This means each person can "only" invest € 9k in his direct pocket. After losing their life savings on Gulden, this is more than most of them can afford anyway. Lets see, Gulden always claimed they have over 25000 active users right? Lest say they buy for € 250,- on average, that's another cool € 6.2mm for Rijk to call his own private belongings in a couple of years, just like he did with the Gulden "shares"!

Let me set the egg timer for you guys...

How much was sold through the Novo premine?

Wasnt the limit in euro? €2500 ?
Activity: 86
April 05, 2022, 04:59:56 AM
Won't Rijk end up with a lot of Novo if he is using the btc from the IPO to buy from sellers?

Here's an answer for you, he already owns all NOVO! All NOVO sold on the "market" to date was from his premined stack!

I truly cannot believe people are falling for this again! He copy-pasted the code from Gulden and finally did marketing on his new coin. The marketing was however only to target the existing fanbase to get them to invest their hard earned cash into his pockets again. He knows the limit of 2500 NOVO per investor is more than enough @ a rate of € 3,62. This means each person can "only" invest € 9k in his direct pocket. After losing their life savings on Gulden, this is more than most of them can afford anyway. Lets see, Gulden always claimed they have over 25000 active users right? Lest say they buy for € 250,- on average, that's another cool € 6.2mm for Rijk to call his own private belongings in a couple of years, just like he did with the Gulden "shares"!

Let me set the egg timer for you guys...

How much was sold through the Novo premine?
This is my real name
April 05, 2022, 03:08:32 AM

This is my real name
April 05, 2022, 03:07:34 AM
This is why I stayed away from Florin because the price is artificial. Only a few people make money and the rest are dumped on like Gulden.

Its not a flex to say this. You could buy for €1,45 and megaquadrupelt your investment
Activity: 6
April 05, 2022, 02:59:45 AM
This is why I stayed away from Florin because the price is artificial. Only a few people make money and the rest are dumped on like Gulden.

I find it strange the founder sells all his coins but complains about the price and why others are not buying, if you don't believe in your own coin, why must others?
Activity: 16
April 05, 2022, 01:53:41 AM
Florin price is going to hell,  when is the new exchange listing?
Pages:
Jump to: