Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 8. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
April 11, 2022, 05:28:03 PM
I would prefer it if Rijk dropped Gulden and focus on Florin because he doesn't do a lot of work himself and if you lazy its better to put time into one coin. Florin investors are lucky for now because Rijk does not have Gulden but if he creates a new Gulden what will his new favorite coin be?

Rijk has worked harder for Florin in the last 6 months then the 8 years for Gulden. He got investors for Florin but chased away rich investors for Gulden. I don't own  any of these 2 coins and I won't buy Gulden because it's the child Rijk does not want.

Florin under €50 I will buy because Rijk is dedicated to it.

Month 4 and BramVee is still waiting for Florin under €50 lol

That Rijk worked harder for Florin is BS. That rich investors don’t want to invest in Gulden is just basic economics. They didnt become rich investors because they have bad business sense.

If you spend 100.000€ in Gulden today , your investment will be worth 50.000€ tomorrow.

Btw you have a discussion to do with Realist because he claims the investors aren’t rich.

€59 , my experience is helping. A few years ago I was one of the idiots buying at the high prices. Mining dumps are destroying the buy orders. 40 mining coins earned a day.

€59 was 0.0012 XFL hahahaha

0.00165 = €59 , florin needs some pumpamental action, more exchange listings and investors showing face or we going to have another Gulden on our hands
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
April 11, 2022, 01:41:55 PM
I would prefer it if Rijk dropped Gulden and focus on Florin because he doesn't do a lot of work himself and if you lazy its better to put time into one coin. Florin investors are lucky for now because Rijk does not have Gulden but if he creates a new Gulden what will his new favorite coin be?

Rijk has worked harder for Florin in the last 6 months then the 8 years for Gulden. He got investors for Florin but chased away rich investors for Gulden. I don't own  any of these 2 coins and I won't buy Gulden because it's the child Rijk does not want.

That Rijk worked harder for Florin is BS. That rich investors don’t want to invest in Gulden is just basic economics. They didnt become rich investors because they have bad business sense.

If you spend 100.000€ in Gulden today , your investment will be worth 50.000€ tomorrow.

Btw you have a discussion to do with Realist because he claims the investors aren’t rich.

€59 , my experience is helping. A few years ago I was one of the idiots buying at the high prices. Mining dumps are destroying the buy orders. 40 mining coins earned a day.

€59 was 0.0012 XFL hahahaha
Activity: 58
April 11, 2022, 12:59:18 PM

Activity: 22
April 10, 2022, 09:41:48 AM

Gulden has ongoing development and many people including Malcolm still have a stake in it. The price is low because demand isn't there yet and that demand needs to be actively created in order for the impatient dumpers to be replaced by more optimistic/committed/new hands. This process could take awhile but with time treasure and talent anything is possible in the long term.
This is my real name
April 09, 2022, 04:35:50 PM

Activity: 58
April 09, 2022, 10:42:23 AM

Rijk has worked harder for Florin in the last 6 months then the 8 years for Gulden. He got investors for Florin but chased away rich investors for Gulden. I don't own  any of these 2 coins and I won't buy Gulden because it's the child Rijk does not want.

Activity: 16
April 09, 2022, 06:25:51 AM
This is my real name
April 08, 2022, 02:03:31 PM

The right price for florin is under 50000 sat. No real buy orders to keep the price above 200000 sat. A weeks worth of rewards and those buy orders are good as gone. Gulden on the other hand is real low.

Gulden is really low, that is correct. And i dont see that rise any time soon.

XFL has the potential. Therefor i would still rather put 10k in Florin than in Gulden.

You can't compare the two coins fairly.

Advantages Florin has over Gulden:

1. Founder has a lot of florin and sold his Gulden, more incentive for the founder to see Florin succeed. Priority for development team will always be Florin, you would have to have a literal retard if you didn't think this already.
2. 100% of the block reward goes to holders and miners. Over 70% of the Gulden block reward goes to the founder who has no interest in Gulden.
3. Low supply with the same Gulden community, easier to keep the price higher with florin but it's artificial.
4. Florin took buy support away from Gulden because it's the same community buying two coins.
5. Appetite for buying Gulden is at a all time low due to trust, the Gulden blockchain itself is well kept but it's all the activities outside the Gulden blockchain that is a problem.

Put a gun to my head and I will also invest 10k in Florin, what is frustrating is the founders complaining that the Gulden price is not covering the costs of development when it's obvious why it's not. It was a crystal clear destination for Gulden
when the 2nd coin was created.

Well summed up post.

1. No idea how much he has but i hope he has loads
2. 45.000 premine was reserved for that. I rather would have had a share of the block reward for dev and marketing. It turned out good because rich investors could buy in this way.
3. Not the same community. Most haters where against it and out or principle they didnt invest. They are now replaced by investors with money
4. Gulden price went up when Novo was launched
5. I used to buy both. But when i noticed every time the goodwilling community launched some initiatives and the price went up. Some toxic people insta dumped the price down. After that i just bought xfl.

1. This is good if you a florin investor, real bad if you a Gulden investor.
2. The sale of the 45k premine is paying for florin development? These investors don't have money.  No buy support and price was not able to sustain top 800 rank.
3. From what I read it is made up of community on slack?
4. Novo wasn't attractive until the 10 billion premine was removed.
5. Did Rijk not dump the previous premine or use Gulden money to start Novo, how was funds raised to start the 2nd coin without Gulden funding and using Malcolm as a developer?

For a realist you do make a lot of assumptions ;-)
Activity: 86
April 08, 2022, 09:33:48 AM

The right price for florin is under 50000 sat. No real buy orders to keep the price above 200000 sat. A weeks worth of rewards and those buy orders are good as gone. Gulden on the other hand is real low.

XFL has the potential. Therefor i would still rather put 10k in Florin than in Gulden.

1. Founder has a lot of florin and sold his Gulden, more incentive for the founder to see Florin succeed. Priority for development team will always be Florin, you would have to have a literal retard if you didn't think this already.
2. 100% of the block reward goes to holders and miners. Over 70% of the Gulden block reward goes to the founder who has no interest in Gulden.
3. Low supply with the same Gulden community, easier to keep the price higher with florin but it's artificial.
4. Florin took buy support away from Gulden because it's the same community buying two coins.
5. Appetite for buying Gulden is at a all time low due to trust, the Gulden blockchain itself is well kept but it's all the activities outside the Gulden blockchain that is a problem.

Put a gun to my head and I will also invest 10k in Florin, what is frustrating is the founders complaining that the Gulden price is not covering the costs of development when it's obvious why it's not. It was a crystal clear destination for Gulden

Well summed up post.

2. 45.000 premine was reserved for that. I rather would have had a share of the block reward for dev and marketing. It turned out good because rich investors could buy in this way.
3. Not the same community. Most haters where against it and out or principle they didnt invest. They are now replaced by investors with money
5. I used to buy both. But when i noticed every time the goodwilling community launched some initiatives and the price went up. Some toxic people insta dumped the price down. After that i just bought xfl.

1. This is good if you a florin investor, real bad if you a Gulden investor.
2. The sale of the 45k premine is paying for florin development? These investors don't have money.  No buy support and price was not able to sustain top 800 rank.
3. From what I read it is made up of community on slack?
4. Novo wasn't attractive until the 10 billion premine was removed.
5. Did Rijk not dump the previous premine or use Gulden money to start Novo, how was funds raised to start the 2nd coin without Gulden funding and using Malcolm as a developer?

This is my real name
April 08, 2022, 07:29:03 AM

Well summed up post.

Activity: 43
April 08, 2022, 05:36:29 AM
a user called Doxholiday was also shouting about burning coins and paying for exchanges but the community rightfully banned and ignored him.

and who got banned for asking for Novo coins to get burned and rewards halved? Double standards ? You must be a Novo team member who is having a good laugh.

Gulden is nothing more then a feeder coin for Novo,  The question is not if but when the Gulden loyalists will stop putting up bitcoin on bittrex when they open their eyes to what is really going on.

This post of yours aged well.
Activity: 43
April 08, 2022, 05:32:55 AM

Well summed up post.

Activity: 86
April 08, 2022, 03:15:20 AM

This is my real name
April 07, 2022, 08:51:14 AM
Again 10.000xfl locked in holding for 3 years. The investors seem to be committed long-term

For early investors that got in before the supply manipulation took place it is a good investment, if I knew Rijk was going to cut the supply of Novo and change the name I would of also purchased 1000s of coins. The same if Rijk told us he was selling Gulden before he sold , everyone would sell but you have to be a insider to get this information.

The supply change was openly discussed in slack before it occured. He talked about thoroughly  and only once people approved the plan the changes were made. So your whole argument is bs. You could have bought 1000s of coins. But you didn’t.

holding is not good when it first started, when my holding account expires I will keep the coins free. A lot of the premine is in holding accounts and those investors are going to earn most of the coins. No hope for the small guy and girl holding with 30-50 florin is not going to earn much.

Investors keeping their coins free: ThIs IS NoT GoOd!
Investors locking their coins for 3 years: ThIs Is nOT gOOd!

no no, it's very good for big premine investors to hold because they can earn $1000 a day ova all the big holding accounts but not for small investors with one or two 30-50 holding accounts.

I make a mistake in my other post, it shall say holding is good when it started but not good for small holders anymore.

Rijk earning $1000 a day on holding. GG Rijk GG, no airdrop for holders and your premined coins excluding the small guys.

Where can you see how much rewards Rijk gets? As a small holder (around two hundred, i think everybody should aim at getting 210 out of the 210.000 supply) i still get multiple rewards a day (most of the days) and since Rijk sold his premine these rewards i get are worth much more than they were 12 months ago. So should a small guy like me complain? I am not complaining, i think Florin is doing awesome.
Activity: 21
April 07, 2022, 08:19:14 AM
Again 10.000xfl locked in holding for 3 years. The investors seem to be committed long-term

For early investors that got in before the supply manipulation took place it is a good investment, if I knew Rijk was going to cut the supply of Novo and change the name I would of also purchased 1000s of coins. The same if Rijk told us he was selling Gulden before he sold , everyone would sell but you have to be a insider to get this information.

The supply change was openly discussed in slack before it occured. He talked about thoroughly  and only once people approved the plan the changes were made. So your whole argument is bs. You could have bought 1000s of coins. But you didn’t.

holding is not good when it first started, when my holding account expires I will keep the coins free. A lot of the premine is in holding accounts and those investors are going to earn most of the coins. No hope for the small guy and girl holding with 30-50 florin is not going to earn much.

no no, it's very good for big premine investors to hold because they can earn $1000 a day ova all the big holding accounts but not for small investors with one or two 30-50 holding accounts.

I make a mistake in my other post, it shall say holding is good when it started but not good for small holders anymore.

Rijk earning $1000 a day on holding. GG Rijk GG, no airdrop for holders and your premined coins excluding the small guys.
This is my real name
April 07, 2022, 07:24:36 AM
Gulden holders: WE NEED MORE RICH INVESTORS!

Gulden holders talking about florin: THE INVESTORS BOUGHT TOO MUCH!!!  Grin
This is my real name
April 07, 2022, 06:17:29 AM

Holding when it started was way out of balance. Accounts with 50xfl scored 3 rewards per day. If you think that was normal…. and you wanted that to stay like that for the rest of the xfl project. You kind of hoped that xfl would never become a success. Stayed small. No investors with money entering the project. And you would be happy getting 3 rewards with a total worth of €0,96. More interest in the project indeed means if you stay passive and don’t aquire more xfl into your holding accounts, you lose out to competition. More competition is a good thing.
Activity: 2
April 07, 2022, 05:59:24 AM

This is my real name
April 07, 2022, 03:56:29 AM

Activity: 2
April 07, 2022, 03:44:40 AM

Pages:
Jump to: