Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 7. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
April 26, 2022, 03:19:31 AM
<€50 xfl this week. It took a long time but my patience is going to pay off. 40 mining rewards a day, not enough buy support to keep it for another week.
As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

As a person who only holds an investment in Florin i think this is a very bad idea. Florin should be nothing else than a store of value. It doesnt therefor need Gulden marketed together.

But any new buyer with two brain cells is going to see that xfl is just a clone of gulden with less coins. If they also see that the original project, Gulden, is being treated like the ugly daughter locked away in the dungeon, very few people will take an interest in xfl. Soon they will both be neck and neck on CMC. They need to at least be complimentary, interlocking offerings like NEO/Gas, Theta/Tfuel, etc.

No investor cares about that. They are only interested in financial gain. They couldn’t care less about the ugly daughter

Same genetics=same disinterest, sorry to say. Unless Gulden receives a fresh face lift, some liposuction and a new dress, so to speak, xfl will also be put in the dungeon

You can give an ugly kid a new dress and some plastic surgery, but the inner core still remains ugly.

So the inner core of Centure's work for 8 years on NLG is irredeemably ugly says the guy who now only shills for the Florin, yet another Centure project with the same exact genetics of ugly Gulden? Way to support the parents of these kids/coins. You must have been an abysmal personal trainer with that kind of hasty defeatist attitude. Have you sold that Gulden van yet? Must be a tough thing to have just laying around since you must think driving in it makes you ugly according to your logic?

I am not talking about the code of Gulden. The code is fine. Malcolm is a brilliant developer.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
April 26, 2022, 01:15:48 AM
<€50 xfl this week. It took a long time but my patience is going to pay off. 40 mining rewards a day, not enough buy support to keep it for another week.
As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

As a person who only holds an investment in Florin i think this is a very bad idea. Florin should be nothing else than a store of value. It doesnt therefor need Gulden marketed together.

But any new buyer with two brain cells is going to see that xfl is just a clone of gulden with less coins. If they also see that the original project, Gulden, is being treated like the ugly daughter locked away in the dungeon, very few people will take an interest in xfl. Soon they will both be neck and neck on CMC. They need to at least be complimentary, interlocking offerings like NEO/Gas, Theta/Tfuel, etc.

No investor cares about that. They are only interested in financial gain. They couldn’t care less about the ugly daughter

Same genetics=same disinterest, sorry to say. Unless Gulden receives a fresh face lift, some liposuction and a new dress, so to speak, xfl will also be put in the dungeon

You can give an ugly kid a new dress and some plastic surgery, but the inner core still remains ugly.

So the inner core of Centure's work for 8 years on NLG is irredeemably ugly says the guy who now only shills for the Florin, yet another Centure project with the same exact genetics of ugly Gulden? Way to support the parents of these kids/coins. You must have been an abysmal personal trainer with that kind of hasty defeatist attitude. Have you sold that Gulden van yet? Must be a tough thing to have just laying around since you must think driving in it makes you ugly according to your logic?

The problem is not the code but no ambition outside of the code for both projects. No captain on Gulden but a different result was expected with no captain on Florin because of low supply. Low supply coins also need a figurehead at the helm and not a free for all because free for all means everyone is waiting for someone else to do work. Florin on the long term is worse then Gulden because only a few people own huge amounts of Florin and if those holders aren't working it they going to lose.
Activity: 22
April 26, 2022, 01:00:16 AM

This is my real name
April 25, 2022, 02:03:28 AM

April 23, 2022, 01:15:02 PM

This is my real name
April 22, 2022, 12:50:13 AM

April 21, 2022, 12:25:51 PM

Activity: 16
April 20, 2022, 02:34:20 AM
Florin price has dropped over 90% from ATH. Sad
Activity: 58
April 19, 2022, 09:55:10 AM

3rd month in a row Brammie predicts <50.

It's at the <€50. People were paying <€2 , most of those same people will see  €50 as to expensive. We can easily see €30 which is still 1000% increase for 95% of the holders. Rijk will have to lower his expectations from a bugatti chiron to a early 2000s ferarri.

So how much xfl are you going to buy now that is at your expected price range?

20 for every €10 the price goes down. 60 will be max because I don't see the price going to €20
This is my real name
April 19, 2022, 03:41:32 AM

It's at the <€50. People were paying <€2 , most of those same people will see  €50 as to expensive. We can easily see €30 which is still 1000% increase for 95% of the holders. Rijk will have to lower his expectations from a bugatti chiron to a early 2000s ferarri.

So how much xfl are you going to buy now that is at your expected price range?
April 19, 2022, 02:52:52 AM

April 19, 2022, 02:50:15 AM

Good price call. Could go even lower really. Would love XFL at around $30. Just 6 months ago it was less than 5 euro so yeah, still possible. As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

The price was too high for the amount of coins earned a day compared to the buy support.
This is my real name
April 19, 2022, 02:13:50 AM

This is my real name
April 19, 2022, 01:39:05 AM

Good price call. Could go even lower really. Would love XFL at around $30. Just 6 months ago it was less than 5 euro so yeah, still possible. As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

How much xfl would you buy at 30?
April 18, 2022, 09:54:43 PM

This is my real name
April 17, 2022, 01:33:35 PM

April 17, 2022, 09:55:40 AM
This is my real name
April 14, 2022, 12:55:59 PM
This is my real name
April 12, 2022, 03:10:30 AM
XFL/BTC pair will be live thursday (12:00 NL time) on XT.com

Great community achievement!
This is my real name
April 11, 2022, 05:33:32 PM
I would prefer it if Rijk dropped Gulden and focus on Florin because he doesn't do a lot of work himself and if you lazy its better to put time into one coin. Florin investors are lucky for now because Rijk does not have Gulden but if he creates a new Gulden what will his new favorite coin be?

Rijk has worked harder for Florin in the last 6 months then the 8 years for Gulden. He got investors for Florin but chased away rich investors for Gulden. I don't own  any of these 2 coins and I won't buy Gulden because it's the child Rijk does not want.

Florin under €50 I will buy because Rijk is dedicated to it.

Month 4 and BramVee is still waiting for Florin under €50 lol

That Rijk worked harder for Florin is BS. That rich investors don’t want to invest in Gulden is just basic economics. They didnt become rich investors because they have bad business sense.

If you spend 100.000€ in Gulden today , your investment will be worth 50.000€ tomorrow.

Btw you have a discussion to do with Realist because he claims the investors aren’t rich.

€59 , my experience is helping. A few years ago I was one of the idiots buying at the high prices. Mining dumps are destroying the buy orders. 40 mining coins earned a day.

€59 was 0.0012 XFL hahahaha

0.00165 = €59 , florin needs some pumpamental action, more exchange listings and investors showing face or we going to have another Gulden on our hands

What i tried to say is the BramVee insta posted here when one order of a whopping 0,0012xfl got sold at 165k sat 😂 he must have price notification on.
Pages:
Jump to: