Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 11. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
March 30, 2022, 10:21:27 AM
For Factchecker_NL

Why will I invest in a coin where the investor has to do the work and invest but investors have there own work to do. When I have invest in stocks or other cryptos like HEX it's not expected that I work to make the company or crypto a success.

You can do your part by not selling and holding long term. A simple chat with close acquaintances about Gulden is already doing work. Like you would normally recommend investment opportunities to others. No one is expecting you to code or be a markerting guru. Be yourself and participate in the best way you can.
Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
March 30, 2022, 07:19:39 AM
For Factchecker_NL

Why will I invest in a coin where the investor has to do the work and invest but investors have there own work to do. When I have invest in stocks or other cryptos like HEX it's not expected that I work to make the company or crypto a success.

Why keep yapping about something you will not invest in. Get on with your life
Activity: 35
March 30, 2022, 06:50:25 AM
For Factchecker_NL

Then don't.
Activity: 13
March 30, 2022, 05:56:53 AM
For Factchecker_NL

March 30, 2022, 01:49:03 AM

The community on slack think centure raised the funds for the bitvavo funding via bank loans or business investment.

False, community know that they paid for the bitvavo funding directly or indirectly, centure only provides services not funds, this is why community decides how the bitvavo funding will be spent.
This is my real name
March 30, 2022, 01:48:03 AM

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Florin is the same as Gulden In a few years and Gulden has zero chance to recover because the founder has sold, only Florin gets development and new exchanges and after all this drama in the last 2 weeks more people have left.

Make sure you sell your mined coins before they worth $30.

This dude is so rekt he keeps calling prices below 40 dollars for months now. Funny.
March 30, 2022, 01:41:38 AM

I myself did sell my last Guldens (less than a million) and bought Florin. But that is a personal choice.

Thank you Rijk, I will continue to mine Florin with confidence because the founder is committed to his coin.
Your investors have lots of money because they funded most of the exchange listing.

You must let Gulden go if it costs too much money to maintain and florin investors pay the developers.

Florin is the same as Gulden In a few years and Gulden has zero chance to recover because the founder has sold, only Florin gets development and new exchanges and after all this drama in the last 2 weeks more people have left.

1. Florin same as Gulden in a few years.  you don't have a crystal ball
2. Founder has sold all his gulden. True
3. Only Florin gets development. false confirmed by dev
4. No new exchanges. True
5. After all this drama people have left. True
Activity: 58
March 30, 2022, 12:44:20 AM

This is my real name
March 29, 2022, 03:56:00 PM
The more new 1 activity accounts , the better the level of posts get here  Grin
Activity: 2
March 29, 2022, 03:11:57 PM

Lol. Nope. dev reward Guldens are sold on Blockhut.com. I can't even sell them on Bittrex, since I don't have a business account there. The BTC was bought with euros. More than half of the donated Guldens came from dev reward.

Rijk you have been our best donator from 2014, if there was an Oscar for the best dumper in the last decade you will win. Bless your soul for the 170 million premine and the dev rewards. I thought our bellies were going to pop with the savagery we experienced from your
premine and dev rewards. It was a river of Gulden that had a never ending flow.

This is my real name
March 29, 2022, 01:53:48 PM

This is nonsense. Gulden needs more exchange exposure, period.

So the 0.1 btc volume can be divided over another exchange?
Activity: 16
March 29, 2022, 01:11:14 PM

Activity: 35
March 29, 2022, 12:49:51 PM

These funds already raised for an exchange, Rijks close followers Jason, Martin, Robby and Bart use delay tactics because these funds will be used for development. Rijk must of made a deal with the florin premine investors that Gulden will pay for the development.

Below is the funding raised for a exchange listing and always excuses for it not to be used on exchanges.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qzeutgh895tj9wzpdt6kg50pcmeguk4ddp0tj82

Those funds were raised 90% by dev rewards. At the time price was over 2 cents and there was an excess of funds coming in. Gab and Rijk decided to put it into btc. Which in hindsight was a great decision because if it was kept in Gulden then it would be worthless now.

The funds were raised for a specific exchange: Bitvavo. For a NLG Euro pair. Using those funds for a exchange like XT makes no sense.

It does not make sense for Florin either but when users look at coinmarketcap and see more exchange they will have more confidence to invest.

It does make more sense for Florin since Florin is only available on one exchange. If that exchange would drop XFL, it would have a big impact. NLG is on Bittrex, Stex, FreiExchange and some broker services. Getting a euro exchange makes much more sense for NLG than just another crypto-nlg pair exchange. Even if Bittrex would drop NLG the price will not get more sh*t than it already is.

This is nonsense. Gulden needs more exchange exposure, period. 1/3 of the bitvavo funds were already spent on something other than a euro-nlg pair therefore if those remaining funds aren't used for at least some kind of decent exchange listing (xt.com is at least a decent backup after bitvavo) then it is proof positive that Centure is just stealing money from the Gulden dev rewards and using them for purposes other than improving the Gulden project.
Also, how did those gulden funds get converted to BTC for the bitvavo listing in the first place? That's right they were dumped on Bittrex by Centure via Rijk! The sheer hypocrisy of Rijk pointing to "whale dumpers" when literally the biggest dumps over the past year were from the conversion of dev rewards to an exchange listing fund that hasn't even been used accordingly is simply beyond belief.

Lol. Nope. dev reward Guldens are sold on Blockhut.com. I can't even sell them on Bittrex, since I don't have a business account there. The BTC was bought with euros. More than half of the donated Guldens came from dev reward.

Activity: 3
March 29, 2022, 12:47:14 PM

These funds already raised for an exchange, Rijks close followers Jason, Martin, Robby and Bart use delay tactics because these funds will be used for development. Rijk must of made a deal with the florin premine investors that Gulden will pay for the development.

Below is the funding raised for a exchange listing and always excuses for it not to be used on exchanges.
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/bc1qzeutgh895tj9wzpdt6kg50pcmeguk4ddp0tj82

Those funds were raised 90% by dev rewards. At the time price was over 2 cents and there was an excess of funds coming in. Gab and Rijk decided to put it into btc. Which in hindsight was a great decision because if it was kept in Gulden then it would be worthless now.

The funds were raised for a specific exchange: Bitvavo. For a NLG Euro pair. Using those funds for a exchange like XT makes no sense.

It does not make sense for Florin either but when users look at coinmarketcap and see more exchange they will have more confidence to invest.

It does make more sense for Florin since Florin is only available on one exchange. If that exchange would drop XFL, it would have a big impact. NLG is on Bittrex, Stex, FreiExchange and some broker services. Getting a euro exchange makes much more sense for NLG than just another crypto-nlg pair exchange. Even if Bittrex would drop NLG the price will not get more sh*t than it already is.

This is nonsense. Gulden needs more exchange exposure, period. 1/3 of the bitvavo funds were already spent on something other than a euro-nlg pair therefore if those remaining funds aren't used for at least some kind of decent exchange listing (xt.com is at least a decent backup after bitvavo) then it is proof positive that Centure is just stealing money from the Gulden dev rewards and using them for purposes other than improving the Gulden project.
Also, how did those gulden funds get converted to BTC for the bitvavo listing in the first place? That's right they were dumped on Bittrex by Centure via Rijk! The sheer hypocrisy of Rijk pointing to "whale dumpers" when literally the biggest dumps over the past year were from the conversion of dev rewards to an exchange listing fund that hasn't even been used accordingly is simply beyond belief.

The community on slack think centure raised the funds for the bitvavo funding via bank loans or business investment.
Activity: 22
March 29, 2022, 11:50:38 AM

This is my real name
March 29, 2022, 10:57:49 AM

March 29, 2022, 10:49:51 AM

This is my real name
March 29, 2022, 06:42:21 AM
When is Florin getting listed on XT.com, might buy more to lower my shitty average. This is positive news, more exchanges gives a currency more crypto cred.

Funding had been sent, a telegram group with their devs and xfl devs is formed and then listing will be arranged, is what organiser Arno said on slack

They aimed at april 1st but that plan was based on an erc20 token

I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Take out 25-50% of the remaining dev reward as a premine, adjust the dev reward down by 25-50%. Won't this solve the development fund shortage and give the coin time to get back on track?

I want Gulden to succeed as much as you but don't want to be thrown under the bus because of low lives that have nothing better to do

Best would be if large holders pay for development and no dev reward is needed.

Best for large holders to pay for exchanges and keep the dev reward. Take a hint from the florin investors giving money for a new exchange listing and not reserving the money towards development.

More exchanges higher price and these whales can't have it easy when bigger whales take over and your dev reward becomes more valuable.

Any one with common sense can see the double standards on display

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
Activity: 7
March 29, 2022, 05:35:07 AM
When is Florin getting listed on XT.com, might buy more to lower my shitty average. This is positive news, more exchanges gives a currency more crypto cred.
March 29, 2022, 03:16:11 AM
I have just indicated to the GAB that I will no longer strive for a new Gulden or an adjustment of the current Gulden. It costs me too much energy and I can't think of a good solution, maybe I'm just completely wrong and it's good as it is. I will therefore no longer post texts about a whale problem or anything in that direction.

However, one challenge remains and that is budget for development. I don't know how we can solve that, but it is a problem.

Thanks for everyone who contributed to the discussion in any way. All input has been useful to me. The discussion was fierce and unfiltered, especially on my part. That's who I am and I can't pretend otherwise, also because I see others as equal and experience it that way, since the responses my way are harsh as well. Which I have no problem with. It's not a contest, but if it was, the opponents won. Congratulations and thanks for pushing your point of view.

Take out 25-50% of the remaining dev reward as a premine, adjust the dev reward down by 25-50%. Won't this solve the development fund shortage and give the coin time to get back on track?

I want Gulden to succeed as much as you but don't want to be thrown under the bus because of low lives that have nothing better to do

Best would be if large holders pay for development and no dev reward is needed.

Best for large holders to pay for exchanges and keep the dev reward. Take a hint from the florin investors giving money for a new exchange listing and not reserving the money towards development.

More exchanges higher price and these whales can't have it easy when bigger whales take over and your dev reward becomes more valuable.

Any one with common sense can see the double standards on display

Pages:
Jump to: