Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 6. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
Breaking news : live from Banana Republic of gulden

A one time payment of 100 millions Nlg will be made to Rijk

How many millions was the premine ? 450 millions
Total 550 millions over the total supply of 700 millions
+ the all the devs rewards.
This is as least 78% in the pocket of the president of the republic

And the joke of the day : the total supply will be reached after 1000 years  Grin
Who cares about this shit coin in few months years

Glad i sold a long time ago.

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

And the joke of the day : the total supply will be reached after 1000 years  Grin

Why the change?

First premine was 170 million , 270 million in premine excluding the dev rewards. I don't know what the dev rewards added up too?

What difference will the 100 million make compared to the dev reward? Is the dev reward gone?
Activity: 8

And the joke of the day : the total supply will be reached after 1000 years  Grin
Horse with broken leg have to be shot

Why do not just remove the plug of this biggest shit coin ?

By all means, please sell all your gulden thinking nothing more will happen with it.

Just make sure to buy plenty of kleenex for the day when you'll only be able to buy a puny fraction of it back.

If I received 1$ each time someone said that ... I will be millionaire
By the way it's your lucky day ... I let you a chance to give me 3 facts that gulden is not a shit coin and could possibly do something in the next 2 years ...
Activity: 22

By all means, please sell all your gulden thinking nothing more will happen with it.

Just make sure to buy plenty of kleenex for the day when you'll only be able to buy a puny fraction of it back.

Activity: 27
I had to download the Gulden wallet again to buy at this prices. Is witness sync the same speed as the previous not normal sync?

Witness sync is not yet fully activated, the out-rolling of it goes in phases. When it's fully activated sync speed of the full wallets should be majorly improved.

Update of the looks/UI of the wallets is also coming soon with the Electron update
I had to download the Gulden wallet again to buy at this prices. Is witness sync the same speed as the previous not normal sync?
The 2.4.11 update loaded very quickly for me (sub 5 min) but I didn't download a new wallet nor did I re-seed the wallet which may have various different load times.
Florin rank continues to drop, have the investors moved on ?

I think that the whole "quality mark for cryptos" notion that Rijk was pushing back in 2018 could actually to come to pass with the coming regulatory crackdowns. The increase in regulatory compliance could spell potentially legendary positioning for NLG and XFL as "check mark" cryptos, ready to receive big money that wants to invest in veteran projects that have hidden gem status but are nevertheless survived the sell-off storm as "approved" cryptos. Neither project got sucked into the defi bollocks, neither project got associated with the nft scams and both projects have only ever been tradeable on highly compliant, relatively obscure, non-leveraged, kyc-aml exchanges.  

Once the tide goes out on 90+% of crypto this go around, I think many to most of the current "top 1000 coins" will literally just dissolve as these "big name exchanges" get the brunt of the regulatory pain coming to the sector. This means the projects that have been developing in obscurity while staying compliant yet under the radar, even on thinnish budgets all along, may actually, in fact, be the strongest to rise on the "adoption" scale in the next cycle.
Activity: 16
Florin rank continues to drop, have the investors moved on ?
Florin will be pumped before end of the year. New 100 million Gulden premine coming. Rijk has well known people invested in Florin and can't mess it up, this is the only way to create value for Florin and his own Florin investment.

Buy Florin and market the Gulden premine in the netherlands,  use the funds to buy Florin. Florin will be a good investment this year if enough investors buy the gulden premine.

Where is the evidence of this happening? Please post all pertinent information.

Didn't you see it? Right above the text discussing the amount of the next dev block reward when the new postmine is used up.

Are you referring to something on the Slack?
Activity: 13
Florin will be pumped before end of the year. New 100 million Gulden premine coming. Rijk has well known people invested in Florin and can't mess it up, this is the only way to create value for Florin and his own Florin investment.

Buy Florin and market the Gulden premine in the netherlands,  use the funds to buy Florin. Florin will be a good investment this year if enough investors buy the gulden premine.

Didn't you see it? Right above the text discussing the amount of the next dev block reward when the new postmine is used up.

Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name

You know what the word pre means?
Activity: 13

This is my real name
April 29, 2022, 12:50:31 AM
<€50 xfl this week. It took a long time but my patience is going to pay off. 40 mining rewards a day, not enough buy support to keep it for another week.
As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

As a person who only holds an investment in Florin i think this is a very bad idea. Florin should be nothing else than a store of value. It doesnt therefor need Gulden marketed together.

But any new buyer with two brain cells is going to see that xfl is just a clone of gulden with less coins. If they also see that the original project, Gulden, is being treated like the ugly daughter locked away in the dungeon, very few people will take an interest in xfl. Soon they will both be neck and neck on CMC. They need to at least be complimentary, interlocking offerings like NEO/Gas, Theta/Tfuel, etc.

No investor cares about that. They are only interested in financial gain. They couldn’t care less about the ugly daughter

Same genetics=same disinterest, sorry to say. Unless Gulden receives a fresh face lift, some liposuction and a new dress, so to speak, xfl will also be put in the dungeon

You can give an ugly kid a new dress and some plastic surgery, but the inner core still remains ugly.

So the inner core of Centure's work for 8 years on NLG is irredeemably ugly says the guy who now only shills for the Florin, yet another Centure project with the same exact genetics of ugly Gulden? Way to support the parents of these kids/coins. You must have been an abysmal personal trainer with that kind of hasty defeatist attitude. Have you sold that Gulden van yet? Must be a tough thing to have just laying around since you must think driving in it makes you ugly according to your logic?

I am not talking about the code of Gulden. The code is fine. Malcolm is a brilliant developer.
Now that a fellow South African owns Twitter, surely Gulden and Florin should be able to appeal to Elon directly somehow at some point.

He is probably one of the Florin premine buyers
April 27, 2022, 02:19:21 PM
<€50 xfl this week. It took a long time but my patience is going to pay off. 40 mining rewards a day, not enough buy support to keep it for another week.
As for Gulden, there needs to be waaay more love and compatibility-minded thinking between the Florin and Gulden projects honestly. Marketed together as a complete store of value/nextgen payment/NFT platform instead of separated/disparate/competing projects would make for a much, much better potential ecosystem for more users and developers to start taking an interest.

As a person who only holds an investment in Florin i think this is a very bad idea. Florin should be nothing else than a store of value. It doesnt therefor need Gulden marketed together.

But any new buyer with two brain cells is going to see that xfl is just a clone of gulden with less coins. If they also see that the original project, Gulden, is being treated like the ugly daughter locked away in the dungeon, very few people will take an interest in xfl. Soon they will both be neck and neck on CMC. They need to at least be complimentary, interlocking offerings like NEO/Gas, Theta/Tfuel, etc.

No investor cares about that. They are only interested in financial gain. They couldn’t care less about the ugly daughter

Same genetics=same disinterest, sorry to say. Unless Gulden receives a fresh face lift, some liposuction and a new dress, so to speak, xfl will also be put in the dungeon

You can give an ugly kid a new dress and some plastic surgery, but the inner core still remains ugly.

So the inner core of Centure's work for 8 years on NLG is irredeemably ugly says the guy who now only shills for the Florin, yet another Centure project with the same exact genetics of ugly Gulden? Way to support the parents of these kids/coins. You must have been an abysmal personal trainer with that kind of hasty defeatist attitude. Have you sold that Gulden van yet? Must be a tough thing to have just laying around since you must think driving in it makes you ugly according to your logic?

I am not talking about the code of Gulden. The code is fine. Malcolm is a brilliant developer.
Now that a fellow South African owns Twitter, surely Gulden and Florin should be able to appeal to Elon directly somehow at some point.
This is my real name
April 26, 2022, 08:37:34 AM
johnnybraveau, I was wrong about the timing on <€50 but was right about the <€50. At this price most of the premine holders are up 2500%.

What price did the premine holders pay? And they are only up virtually, since most of those coins are locked for three years. They probably dont care about current price, probably even gathering more and are focussing how to bring Florin further, like you could read in Won’s interview.
April 26, 2022, 05:14:59 AM
johnnybraveau, I was wrong about the timing on <€50 but was right about the <€50. At this price most of the premine holders are up 2500%.
Pages:
Jump to: