Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 2. (Read 47038 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 2
I am doing my part to get Gulden off the ground but a lot of investors are worried that Rijk has the postmine and is not contributing in a meaningful way and thus it's taking longer than expected to convince others to be fully invested. I understand Rijk doesnt trust others with the postmine and he has stayed the course since the beginning. Can I say he won't get rich off my hard work and your hard work? No , but he is the founder and he owns the domains. We have no choice but to make Rijk rich by him selling what is left of the postmine if this coin is going to succeed.
Not everyone in the community is like Ping , also known as Roy in the community, he believes Rijk won't dump the postmine when the price goes up and it will remain on blockhut for sales and to grow the coin.

I am coming up with a plan and invite others to join on this new journey. Come sign up to slack below and please be civil, I know people are frustrated and getting angry but I am helping and would like the slack to be respectful place to share ideas and some ideas we can put into action if feasible.
https://www.gulden-munt-gemeenschap.nl/
1. The Slack community is all in Dutch so it's pointless for people to join.
2. Can you change the name back to Gulden
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I am doing my part to get Gulden off the ground but a lot of investors are worried that Rijk has the postmine and is not contributing in a meaningful way and thus it's taking longer than expected to convince others to be fully invested. I understand Rijk doesnt trust others with the postmine and he has stayed the course since the beginning. Can I say he won't get rich off my hard work and your hard work? No , but he is the founder and he owns the domains. We have no choice but to make Rijk rich by him selling what is left of the postmine if this coin is going to succeed.
Not everyone in the community is like Ping , also known as Roy in the community, he believes Rijk won't dump the postmine when the price goes up and it will remain on blockhut for sales and to grow the coin.

I am coming up with a plan and invite others to join on this new journey. Come sign up to slack below and please be civil, I know people are frustrated and getting angry but I am helping and would like the slack to be respectful place to share ideas and some ideas we can put into action if feasible.
https://www.gulden-munt-gemeenschap.nl/
Activity: 75
Great summary of the current situation.
We've seen this pattern quite often over the years.
Anyone invested in Ordinals might want to sell them off. Bitcoin devs planning to remove it.

They will link it to a hash in the future? Not good for Rijks new bulls ordinals project. He only has florin left. No coming back for Gulden - Munt.

So, just to play contrarian commenter here....but isn't it possible that there's an ulterior reason that the price is so low with Munt right now?

Couldn't it be the case that it's getting buried right now because the distribution is trying to be reset the old fashioned way via a price flush/base out/long term pattern reset? How many times have we heard that some project in Blockchain is "dead" only for it to be revived in some way several years later?

Some stocks/businesses/corporations/projects that are still alive today experienced 99% losses from their ATH within the first decade of operation...Centure/Gulden/Florin are all less than 10 years old.... And it usually happens that all the old legacy holders, members of the initial board, ground floor person personalities etc., sell off for whatever (understandable) reasons...but the Blockchain/service still runs...doesn't that mean a fresh restart could still be possible if new listings caught on, a more focused and refined use case that was locked in with regulatory approval started to gain traction, like the ability for merchants to accept and exchange the limited issuance NFTs, and new money with new expectations started coming back into a very different crypto space than when this project started....

If all that were to come to pass within it's second decade of operation...leading to prices that were previously unfathomable... and it took everyone who sold out long before by surprise...wouldn't that mean that patience is still the #1 virtue in investing, even when it comes to Blockchain projects?
Activity: 8
Anyone invested in Ordinals might want to sell them off. Bitcoin devs planning to remove it.

They will link it to a hash in the future? Not good for Rijks new bulls ordinals project. He only has florin left. No coming back for Gulden - Munt.
Activity: 43
NA
Activity: 22
Only for florin...

Erik de Maijer and a few others will contribute to Rijks new bitvavo exchange fund for a new florin listing that promises ideal transactions, if any interest you can sign up to slack and help contribute. I don't know where the bitvavo funds ended up and I can't promise the florin investors the €25000 will be used for it's intended purpose.
Rijk has also given up on Munt because of whales and the distribution problems caused by these whales buying up the premines, dev rewards and other contributions made to develop the Munt-Gulden blockchain that the rich florin investors got for free. Sweet deal.

Maybe some hopium that the "rich" investors that invested in florin will help Erik de Maijer raise funds for no compensation, after all they do have the biggest bags and should pay up.

It's time to stop bumping this thread. Most people gave up on Rijk's blockchains long ago. If people want to throw more money at Rijk, let them, because you can't stop it. They will have to learn the hard way, and it will help them grow up when looking for new investment options. Of course, over time, there will be fewer people whom Rijk can siphon funds off, and he will move onto the next thing in his life to try make easy money off people.
Only for florin...

Erik de Maijer and a few others will contribute to Rijks new bitvavo exchange fund for a new florin listing that promises ideal transactions, if any interest you can sign up to slack and help contribute. I don't know where the bitvavo funds ended up and I can't promise the florin investors the €25000 will be used for it's intended purpose.
Rijk has also given up on Munt because of whales and the distribution problems caused by these whales buying up the premines, dev rewards and other contributions made to develop the Munt-Gulden blockchain that the rich florin investors got for free. Sweet deal.

Maybe some hopium that the "rich" investors that invested in florin will help Erik de Maijer raise funds for no compensation, after all they do have the biggest bags and should pay up.

Activity: 54
I lost close to 80% on this coin when I invested in 2017, any regrets? NO! I learnt a lot from Gulden as my first crypto. Thank fuck I did sell or I would be over 95% loss with todays prices.  Most people invested in this coin because of the emotion it stirred up for some of us in the Netherlands which gave this blockchain some value, mainly emotional value. With the new name the emotional value is gone.

Yes, Munt name won't work as no effort is done. Gulden needs less effort to make a success because of the name. Rijk does not like to work and Malcolm announce his leaving no work will be done.

After seeing the effort the team at syscoin put in I realized Gulden had zero chance of success. You can't have a premine and expect others to do the work for you. To make it worse Rijk created a 2nd coin when the first coin wasn't getting another effort it needed to succeed.

Activity: 58
I lost close to 80% on this coin when I invested in 2017, any regrets? NO! I learnt a lot from Gulden as my first crypto. Thank fuck I did sell or I would be over 95% loss with todays prices.  Most people invested in this coin because of the emotion it stirred up for some of us in the Netherlands which gave this blockchain some value, mainly emotional value. With the new name the emotional value is gone.

Yes, Munt name won't work as no effort is done. Gulden needs less effort to make a success because of the name. Rijk does not like to work and Malcolm announce his leaving no work will be done.
Activity: 51
April 25, 2023, 11:58:08 AM
Activity: 5
April 25, 2023, 12:56:24 AM
Rijk harmed the community, personal treated me like dirt. he has the premine and does nothing but create fiverr websites when malcolm did all the work. he wanted a easy way to receive money and still has the premine i bet. It was a tough lesson, I don't know if Rob makes money on any of the projects but he must be careful not all his money is wasted on other of Rijks ideas(ideas and no work). Some reeally good people in the community have been taken for a ride.  We sold both coins for heavy loss be careful when investing anything this guy touches.
Activity: 146
April 16, 2023, 03:57:57 AM
Nobody cares about the coin since the name change to Munt, under less than desirable investor conditions the gulden community still had hope when the blockchain was called Gulden. This blockchain only survived because of the Gulden name.

...and MaNI , you guys lost a good developer. MaNI should of started his own project without the drag that Rijk brings to the situation.  Rijk isn't a scammer from what I can tell but I don't know if Rijk knows what he wanted with blockchain tech and with all the changes gave a bad impression and uncertainty on your chain.

The Munt name will require more effort to make work than riding on the Gulden nostalgia.
Activity: 43
April 15, 2023, 01:11:10 PM
Nobody cares about the coin since the name change to Munt, under less than desirable investor conditions the gulden community still had hope when the blockchain was called Gulden. This blockchain only survived because of the Gulden name.
April 14, 2023, 12:22:49 PM
Rijk is peddling his new scam... bull ordinals. Bart and Rob shilling it like they did with the also failed florin. It's the same story from Rijk when he started florin but this will be a test to see who is retarded in that community besides the shills who want your money.
Activity: 34
April 14, 2023, 12:10:01 PM
This is my worst crypto investment by a long way. It's no surprise when I see the work other coin leaders do compared to this coin.
Activity: 58
April 14, 2023, 02:41:40 AM

The forever down coin, I liquidated my position on this trash long ago. Useless leadership that doesn't take solid advice from people who know how markets work.

There was no incentive for Rijk to make the 2 coins a success as he comes from a rich family. His dad is a well known lawyer in my country and Plasman family is well off. Control was more important then success, although he preached no control , the actions was all control.
Gulden and Florin failing = Rijk still has a good life which is why he didn't work hard for the coins success and expected others to do the work, but no community works when a premine is in place because it is expected for the owner of the premine and other rewards to make the coin a success.
This combination of Rijk not needing the coin to be a success and the community hesistant to do work because of the premine was always going to equal failure in the end. Here we are.

Yes rijk dad is rich and can support his family. Rijk wanted the community to work on promoting gulden while he paid malcolm for development with the community money from buying premine and the dev rewards and rijk is wise not to use his dads money to support crypto if it does not work , if you rich already why would you risk losing a lot of money if you dont know it will work. I sold gulden long ago so i can be open about my thoughts.
Activity: 21
April 13, 2023, 02:04:06 AM

The forever down coin, I liquidated my position on this trash long ago. Useless leadership that doesn't take solid advice from people who know how markets work.

There was no incentive for Rijk to make the 2 coins a success as he comes from a rich family. His dad is a well known lawyer in my country and Plasman family is well off. Control was more important then success, although he preached no control , the actions was all control.
Gulden and Florin failing = Rijk still has a good life which is why he didn't work hard for the coins success and expected others to do the work, but no community works when a premine is in place because it is expected for the owner of the premine and other rewards to make the coin a success.
This combination of Rijk not needing the coin to be a success and the community hesistant to do work because of the premine was always going to equal failure in the end. Here we are.

Activity: 71
April 12, 2023, 01:38:08 PM

Malcolm no longer developer for Munt and Florin, this is over. Rijk still has postmine and domains that was paid for by community funding. One member told me on slack he lost more money on Rijks coins then on a scam coin.

MaNI won't have a problem with getting another job in the industry.
Rijk needs a course in economics before he tries anything in the future, the decisions and expectations from those decisions were science fiction at best.  eg Selling the postmine on the only service thats easy to buy coins and expecting the price to go up on an exchange that was last relevant in 2017.

Pages:
Jump to: