Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 3. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 146
Merit: 2
March 24, 2023, 03:24:34 AM

Malcolm no longer developer for Munt and Florin, this is over. Rijk still has postmine and domains that was paid for by community funding. One member told me on slack he lost more money on Rijks coins then on a scam coin.

MaNI won't have a problem with getting another job in the industry.
Rijk needs a course in economics before he tries anything in the future, the decisions and expectations from those decisions were science fiction at best.  eg Selling the postmine on the only service thats easy to buy coins and expecting the price to go up on an exchange that was last relevant in 2017.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
March 22, 2023, 05:54:26 PM
Gulden - Fool me once shame in you.
Florin - Fool me twice shame on me.
Gulden NFT - What is the saying for losing a 3rd time?

I know why all these projects have failed in price, I didn't know until recently that if you invest in these coins you have to also be prepared to do work to promote and add services, everything outside of the blockchain the community needs to make progress.

Unfortunately most investors have full time jobs,careers,family etc that takes up time, if you fall in this category DON'T INVEST

These coins are a great investment if you have no life , have skills, plenty of your own money to invest and money left to make progress on these projects.

Florin is a better choice because no massive dev reward but Munt has 100 million dev reward that will benefit Rijk by you making Munt a success. All the other premined coins the team puts the effort in to make it a success on the blockchain and off the blockchain because they
also benefit and you can invest and not worry.

Rant over but if I knew what I know now I would never have wasted money on this.

Previous investors including myself got out when the 2nd 40 dev reward was announced during a pump , that shit deflated real fast. Every decision was a big fuck you investor. Creating a 2nd coin after all the dev dumps the Gulden investors had to pay off while the founder says those investors need to work for his premine while he admits he dumped all his coins. Can't make this shit up.

Malcolm no longer developer for Munt and Florin, this is over. Rijk still has postmine and domains that was paid for by community funding. One member told me on slack he lost more money on Rijks coins then on a scam coin.

Finally it's over

Yippe ki yay MF !
Activity: 54
Merit: 2
March 21, 2023, 03:50:18 AM
Honestly, no one should be surprised. A few years ago I concluded that all the reckless decision made were done on purpose to stop the project from gaining momentum.  As seen on this thread Rijk is involved with lawyers and they most likely advised him to make his money not from Guldens success but from raising funds within the community which would have zero ramifications aslong as he distanced himself from responsibility and ownership.

I think most people figured the above out on their own which is why they left like I did.

After investing in syscoin I saw the difference in a coin that wants a successful niche in the market to a coin that was deliberately sucking the money out of its community over a long stretch.

Don't get caught out with the NFT scheme or you deserve to lose your money.

March 20, 2023, 07:07:58 PM

I know why all these projects have failed in price, I didn't know until recently that if you invest in these coins you have to also be prepared to do work to promote and add services, everything outside of the blockchain the community needs to make progress.

Unfortunately most investors have full time jobs,careers,family etc that takes up time, if you fall in this category DON'T INVEST

These coins are a great investment if you have no life , have skills, plenty of your own money to invest and money left to make progress on these projects.

Florin is a better choice because no massive dev reward but Munt has 100 million dev reward that will benefit Rijk by you making Munt a success. All the other premined coins the team puts the effort in to make it a success on the blockchain and off the blockchain because they

Rant over but if I knew what I know now I would never have wasted money on this.

Previous investors including myself got out when the 2nd 40 dev reward was announced during a pump , that shit deflated real fast. Every decision was a big fuck you investor. Creating a 2nd coin after all the dev dumps the Gulden investors had to pay off while the founder says those investors need to work for his premine while he admits he dumped all his coins. Can't make this shit up.

Activity: 37
March 12, 2023, 03:05:59 PM

March 09, 2023, 08:51:52 AM

Activity: 120
March 05, 2023, 02:32:02 AM
Activity: 5
February 27, 2023, 05:00:06 AM
The only reason I purchased Gulden was because I thought Nocks was a good service and you could buy at bitcoin merchants using Gulden with Nocks. When Nocks shutdown it was the end for Gulden. I also supported EFL but it never had people like Roel to make a difference.

IMHO the death nail was the removal from litebit and bitcoinmeester. From what I have read on this thread, blockhut only sells the premine and this is a sad state of affairs for potential investors. No one will touch this coin if they can't buy and sell easily.

Will a proper listing now instantly mean all people start jumping on board again? I am not convinced about that.

I was able to promote this coin to others when Gulden was listed on bitcoinmeester. I can't in good faith ask people I know to invest when they will have to go to a exchange to get coins. I know blockhut exists for easy purchases but they don't take coins off the exchanges which would influence the price up or down to create some volume and excitement in the market.
Activity: 6
February 22, 2023, 02:15:03 PM
Blockhut has progressed well after all these years.  Grin Grin

3 years ago it was selling the dev funding and 3 years later it's advanced to selling the dev funding.
Activity: 22
February 21, 2023, 12:46:03 PM
The only reason I purchased Gulden was because I thought Nocks was a good service and you could buy at bitcoin merchants using Gulden with Nocks. When Nocks shutdown it was the end for Gulden. I also supported EFL but it never had people like Roel to make a difference.

IMHO the death nail was the removal from litebit and bitcoinmeester. From what I have read on this thread, blockhut only sells the premine and this is a sad state of affairs for potential investors. No one will touch this coin if they can't buy and sell easily.

agreed, easy buying and selling is key. But isnt this a bit of a chicken & egg story? Because platforms delist because of low volume. So where there were easy buy and sell options. People weren't using it. Therefor they stopped with listing them. Because no volume means no money only costs for an exchange or broker.

So back then, nobody was actively trading, buying and selling.

Delistings.

Now nobody is actively trading, buying and selling because there are no (not enough simple to use) listings. Doesn't make total sense. I think the people stopped actively buying and selling because any upward movement was shot down by massive dumps. So people left. The listings left.

Will a proper listing now instantly mean all people start jumping on board again? I am not convinced about that.

Other coins are in a healthy situation for a bear market. I expressed my concerns when Gulden started and I was proven right. Rijk chased away the people that could help Gulden grow. I was told to stop helping the market and left it, instead of uniting the community, Rijk divided the community because only dev is a requirement. Gulden is dead and no coming back unless dratic change in attitude and non threatening antics against the community is realized.

Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
February 06, 2023, 12:46:17 PM

agreed, easy buying and selling is key. But isnt this a bit of a chicken & egg story? Because platforms delist because of low volume. So where there were easy buy and sell options. People weren't using it. Therefor they stopped with listing them. Because no volume means no money only costs for an exchange or broker.

So back then, nobody was actively trading, buying and selling.

Delistings.

Now nobody is actively trading, buying and selling because there are no (not enough simple to use) listings. Doesn't make total sense. I think the people stopped actively buying and selling because any upward movement was shot down by massive dumps. So people left. The listings left.

February 06, 2023, 02:14:07 AM

This is my real name
February 02, 2023, 02:05:47 PM

Roel, is this you?
Activity: 1
January 29, 2023, 05:53:43 PM
This is my real name
January 26, 2023, 12:47:57 PM
Whats this new thing being mention on slack?

https://twitter.com/wearecoinfan
Activity: 102
January 21, 2023, 01:45:14 AM

I do feel sory for my friend in the community Robbie, he has coins he won't be able to sell for profit because Rijk is against this same investors for making money, so all investors in Munt are going to be losers because he don't want to make some investors rich and everyone suffers. He also sold all his munt, which was gulden before. Better to hold florin if you support Rijks coins and you have to guess when he will dump his coins and make a new coin.

Rijk dumped most of his premine in 2017, he make lots of money and he will be fine for a long time, so he don't care about u investors.  Both his coins will be removed from the exchanges, EFL had similar volumes before removed off bittrex. It makes me angry he started Gulden because he messed up

chances of EFL and only because he got a good developer he was able to beat us.
January 20, 2023, 03:23:24 AM
Nocks gave gulden value but blockhut is a zombie service that is only in place to feed the premine through and not created to increase value for Gulden or new name Munt. Is MaNI still working with Rijk?

We get tired of this guys coins going down in bear and bull times. It make us angry that we invested in this useless coins, the community is chased away by him.

Munt removed off Stex, only bittrex left. Anyone buying the gulden nft needs a IQ check. Its a sad state of affairs but this guy has ditched the original gulden and florin. He will make his money from the NFT and start a 4th project. People are dumb AF if they buy the NFT.

I do feel sory for my friend in the community Robbie, he has coins he won't be able to sell for profit because Rijk is against this same investors for making money, so all investors in Munt are going to be losers because he don't want to make some investors rich and everyone suffers. He also sold all his munt, which was gulden before. Better to hold florin if you support Rijks coins and you have to guess when he will dump his coins and make a new coin.
Activity: 1
January 19, 2023, 02:24:59 PM
Nocks gave gulden value but blockhut is a zombie service that is only in place to feed the premine through and not created to increase value for Gulden or new name Munt. Is MaNI still working with Rijk?

We get tired of this guys coins going down in bear and bull times. It make us angry that we invested in this useless coins, the community is chased away by him.

Munt removed off Stex, only bittrex left. Anyone buying the gulden nft needs a IQ check. Its a sad state of affairs but this guy has ditched the original gulden and florin. He will make his money from the NFT and start a 4th project. People are dumb AF if they buy the NFT.
Activity: 43
January 16, 2023, 11:24:41 AM

Most people have left the community,  another 100 million premine coming soon to the MUNT blockchain.
Activity: 43
January 16, 2023, 11:13:14 AM

Move on, it's better for your health. Invest in other projects you know the people behind are putting effort in. This project the community was expected to invest and make work when we have careers of our own.
Pages:
Jump to: