Pages:
Author

Topic: No exchange? No Value! - page 7. (Read 2464 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 158
BTC Rocks
July 26, 2020, 01:10:25 PM
If you can't sell your coins and you have nothing to do then it has no value.
So you have nothing to do now except waiting for any new listing.So keep eyes on the project team and their social pages to know about project future and listings.
A suggestion to Newbie : Don't invest on any coin what is not listed in top 30 Exchanges with more than one exchange.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 101
July 26, 2020, 12:21:11 PM
of course without the exchange of tokens or coins will not be valuable, many tokens from dead projects have no price, many examples, TELE, TBAR, KCT, etc., we must be careful to choose tokens from the project
Yes, and many have suggested not to withhold tokens from any project for a long time, unless they are really popular and liked by everyone in cryptocurrency, and tokens that do not have exchanges, it is clear that shitcoin is not valuable.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
July 26, 2020, 12:12:51 PM
of course without the exchange of tokens or coins will not be valuable, many tokens from dead projects have no price, many examples, TELE, TBAR, KCT, etc., we must be careful to choose tokens from the project
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 26, 2020, 11:52:26 AM
I don't think it will be possible if there is no place of exchange, because to buy cryptocurrency digital currencies there must be a place of exchange that can exchange local money or fiat money into digital currency in the form of cryptocurrency and to survive until now and thereafter will always need a place of exchange.

Exchange is very important in order for the coin to move as investors and traders always look for opportunities, without exchange there's no point for anyone to buy and hold the coin,

If you are aiming to get something great outcome from your investment, you need to check every good coin which are exposed  and available with good and reputable exchange.
Activity: 685
Merit: 250
July 26, 2020, 11:29:36 AM
So I bought an altcoin called batcoin from a cryptocurrency exchange website. I even withdrew all my coins to an offline wallet, because I don't exactly trust exchange websites. However, the exchange it was listed is now gone, due to a hack.

So now I am stuck with coins that have no value.  Undecided

Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

What do you think I should do now?

Well, obviously you've been deceived by Batcoin. As I heard abut this coin, it sounds they're not gonna do a good things to everyone, honestly speaking. And that's what happened actually. And even you have a millions of altcoins in your wallet if there is no exchange listing, the coins on which you hold is still none sense in the end.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
July 26, 2020, 11:28:55 AM
all you can do now is pray that the coins you buy will have value in the future, for now there is nothing you can do. but by the way what is the name of the exchange you mean?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
July 26, 2020, 11:18:53 AM
I don't think it will be possible if there is no place of exchange, because to buy cryptocurrency digital currencies there must be a place of exchange that can exchange local money or fiat money into digital currency in the form of cryptocurrency and to survive until now and thereafter will always need a place of exchange.
Activity: 812
Merit: 100
July 26, 2020, 10:43:00 AM
What is the name of the exchange ? Are you sure the coin was listed only on that exchange ?
I think it is risky to buy some unpopular altcoins on unfamiliar exchange because if something bad happen, we may not be able to sell it.
We better buy altcoin which has been listed on several exchanges so the liquidity of the coin is not too low.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
July 26, 2020, 03:10:51 AM
You invested on a useless token and now the only exchange that's been listed on has been hacked.  That's on the project team, if they aren't doing anything about it then sell that token through DEX if you can, also zero your mind because there is possibility of not getting anything in return
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
July 26, 2020, 03:03:16 AM
Always invest in coin which is listed almost two or three high-rank exchanges with good daily trading volume. The coin which is listed only in one exchange from a long period is very risky even it is a good project too.

yeah, if there is no daily trading volume, token value is not representative, since with a low volume, it can be easily manipulated, and small exchanges listed coins, that do not have volume should be avoided, at least for large amounts of money
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
July 25, 2020, 11:11:16 PM
if you buy altcoin that has been listed on many exchanges it might not happen like this, another time it is more objective to choose altcoin that you must have, for your problem now it seems that you have nothing to do right now until the dev of altcoin announces a new exchange for registered.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250
July 25, 2020, 10:50:25 PM
you've lost your money because you've bought shitcoin (batcoin) which have no sale value even coin does not have any value if you buy a coin is needed to look at the coin was properly coin listing on the big exchange is very risky and a scam because shitcoin very much a disadvantage because many novice traders are trapped and suffered great losses.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1043
Need A Campaign Manager? | Contact Little_Mouse
July 25, 2020, 08:59:50 PM
Another lesson from a newbie like you. Smiley

That's ok at least you learned something. Many said here already that the coin you bought has already abandoned by the team so yeah... Next time that you will buy tokens or coins, it would be better if you will just buy the coins in the top 100 at CMC or if you want to buy some low market cap coins then make a research about it.

The best advice that I can give is just buy Bitcoin Tongue. A coin or token that isn't listed in an exchange doesn't have any value. One more is that even though the coin is listed if it doesn't have any liquidity on it then it is still useless or it will take time before you can sell it or worse you will hold it forever Cheesy.
copper member
Activity: 966
Merit: 5
July 25, 2020, 07:46:37 PM
So I bought an altcoin called batcoin from a cryptocurrency exchange website. I even withdrew all my coins to an offline wallet, because I don't exactly trust exchange websites. However, the exchange it was listed is now gone, due to a hack.

I am just hearing about this coin and are you sure the team are trustworthy because if they are, even with an exchange they are listed on gone they are ought to look for more better ways or exchanges to keep their token trading.
What you should do? Since you were fast enough to withdraw to your personal wallet, visit the project group to get all neccessary information because everything is now within the powers of the team and whichever way they drive the platform in such way will you follow unless they have exited scam too.
Activity: 980
Merit: 260
July 25, 2020, 05:03:26 PM
Its not just the fact that having no exchange means the token or coin you are holding has no value, that also depends on whether the platform where that token is usable is not operating anymore. That is why even before buying tokens out of sheer excitement, we need to do some research regarding the token we are buying. We need to gain knowledge about what we want for us to gain profit from it.

That's true. No exchange = no token value! Reason being that not enough people will know about it mainly due to failure in raising enough capital in the seeding rounds and thus not enough investors are willing to risk. That being the case the potential of the project is considered insignificant and not many people will show interest in buying that token.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
July 25, 2020, 04:57:07 PM
Altcoins are known to be highly risky investments, which are fraught with large losses and frustration. If a team does not develop for a long time, but, simply put, has abandoned its project, then most likely it is in no way interested in listing on the exchange.
Activity: 840
Merit: 3
July 25, 2020, 04:50:42 PM
 Friend there is nothing you can do , i have alot of such tokens in my wallet . some didn't even survive to exchange and some were listed but later delisted that is what we see every time in this space.
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 04:41:10 PM
it almost hard to believe people still throw in money into some random coins they know nothing about.. kind of remind me of the 2017 bull run..
copper member
Activity: 351
Merit: 1
July 25, 2020, 04:40:04 PM

I'm sure you just didnt buy some random coins..  you must have made research on the coin developers and their community.. if you didnt sorry, it's your loss
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 25, 2020, 04:38:19 PM
I never heard about the tokens you are talking about and also there is not thing you can do about this, many projects are out there that is not listed on any exchange but you can still sell them on fortdelta, just check the exchange out, it is a  decentralized exchange
Pages:
Jump to: