Pages:
Author

Topic: Not all new project team can afford top exchanges - page 2. (Read 1706 times)

Activity: 906
Merit: 263
If a project can't afford to be listed they probably shouldn't be making Anns and going public. If you don't have the money for a website to start up and are using free hosting then how can people trust you? You need to have the funds upfront. It shows you have planned. Many places that rely on advertising wait till they get their payment before paying their users and this is wrong. If you cannot afford to do what you need to do then you shouldn't be doing it, to begin with. However, I can understand if someone has a very good idea but not enough funds to be listed. I don't think it is an altogether bad idea to not be listed. Being listed encourages people to dump rather than true believers. Your project should have a use for the coins it uses and then people won't need to have an exchange to dump on.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
I'm glad we have IEO for new projects to raise funds successful after ICO did lots of damages to investors trust but that's not all, I want something that can help new upcoming projects to raise funds easily, for IEO if you don't have enough money for top exchanges there is 70% chances that you will come out with a bad result...

What do you think could solve this? New Fund raising?
listing on the top exchange requires a large fee. projects have to spend a lot of money if they want to, but most projects don't want to, this is a good exchange only list by top projects
Activity: 602
Merit: 729
Yes It is unfortunate that money talks, and can get you big exchange listing. Usually if an alt has a community and some decent volume exchanges are more likely to give it a shot.
Activity: 224
Merit: 18
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
New projects can survive and do well in the market without top exchanges, teams should just find the Exchanges that suits them, I believe that new project teams know what they are doing if they choose small exchanges, this still doesn't mean the project is bad
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
It seems that many don't know that top exchanges aren't always 100% a must, I knew some mid rated crypto projects that are still well developed today and they never listed on binance or okex and they are doing so fine, new projects that suffers good funds for development still have hope if the team are serious
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
Currently with the market situation in the past 2 years, it is very difficult to attract investors. And the cost to list IEO on leading exchanges is huge so not many projects can meet it.
The only way I see now is that they self-finance and develop the project step by step, then look for capital from private equity funds.

Your recommendation is right they should do private crowdfunding and the funds generated from private sales can be used to fund the project, on your former suggestion, yes developing the project first is also good like what they are doing now on Idena, they are developing the project so when the platform is fully set up they can use it to nominate their project in listing to big exchanges.
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
Currently with the market situation in the past 2 years, it is very difficult to attract investors. And the cost to list IEO on leading exchanges is huge so not many projects can meet it.
The only way I see now is that they self-finance and develop the project step by step, then look for capital from private equity funds.
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
I do not understand why top exchanges didn´t adjust the listing fees for the new IEO projects. They still collecting same amount of money like in 2017, but the difference is that investors do not invest even one-tenth of what they invested in 2017.  Roll Eyes
And all the exchanges are having record collection on trading fees as the userbase is growing so automatically does the trading fees that the exchanges earn from the users and never should we forget the withdrawal fees that they take, it is always too high compared to a normal transaction form our own private wallet. The ICO hype is over now because of a lot of ICO frauds that happened in 2017 along with the loss of investors by investing in projects that didn't even got listed on the exchanges, because of this IEO offerings were started and those initial ones did a great job and provided handsome returns to the investors.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It all depends on the developer of the project itself if they choose the right place such as a large exchange with a real amount of volume that can have an impact on the success and investment members can also influence the success of the project
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Determined team who knows exactly what they want for their project will never use shit exchange or low rated exchanges, this is not ICO but IEO and for IEO project to be attractive to investors and become successful the project must use very good exchange
Wrong,Because even if they will use cheap and not popular exchange yet it is not enough reason to tag them as shit.
Because there are some exchange that Legit but only starting so far and they need good listing to prove how they are trust worthy and competent in this market.
Actually you know what? this is one kind of scamming chain process from them. They don't need to bear a large amount of money to list their project on Low rank exchanges. Then they scam & launch another project & continue to scam investors. This is a common way, they made money
Of course there are so many cases but still there are some who is trusted even though they are not listed in Huge exchange.
Activity: 210
Merit: 12
Determined team who knows exactly what they want for their project will never use shit exchange or low rated exchanges, this is not ICO but IEO and for IEO project to be attractive to investors and become successful the project must use very good exchange
Activity: 760
Merit: 109
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Actually you know what? this is one kind of scamming chain process from them. They don't need to bear a large amount of money to list their project on Low rank exchanges. Then they scam & launch another project & continue to scam investors. This is a common way, they made money
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
It's true that not all new projects can afford top exchanges but we have few exchanges that aren't that costly for IEO like binance or okex, here are some exchanges that are still good and less costly

1. Hoo.exchange
2. Probit exchange
3. Upbit
4. Bithumb

These exchanges still have good results of past IEO projects
Probit exchange still have past bad histories on the projects that did IEO on the exchange, it's not too bad and it's not too good at the same time and hoo exchange only perform very good with their first IEO which was OIKOS project, we never know how projects will perform later on Hoo exchange
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
It's true that not all new projects can afford top exchanges but we have few exchanges that aren't that costly for IEO like binance or okex, here are some exchanges that are still good and less costly

1. Hoo.exchange
2. Probit exchange
3. Upbit
4. Bithumb

These exchanges still have good results of past IEO projects

Probit is one off top choice of the up and coming project to host for their IEO so I won't get disagree with your choice but I don't really about the other exchanges you mentioned but recently OIKOs has successfully concluded their IEO in hoo, but that is the first time I have heard about, while in bithumb there are some projects didn't really turned out well as expected.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
I'm glad we have IEO for new projects to raise funds successful after ICO did lots of damages to investors trust but that's not all, I want something that can help new upcoming projects to raise funds easily, for IEO if you don't have enough money for top exchanges there is 70% chances that you will come out with a bad result...

What do you think could solve this? New Fund raising?
The solution?stop ICO and IEO and let people here return to traditional trading in which we can use our skills and Knowledge ,and we are the one who will be responsible in our own losses and not these scammers.
Of course not all new projects can afford in the top exchanges you know the listing fee is too high for them but they can be successful even they are not in the top exchanges, the important is the project how promising it is and also the team should avoid to list in the suspicious exchanges.
That is one stupid idea,Listing with High price and then in the end the project still scam?they are just capitalizing the system just to let their scamming legitimate.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
Having team skills is a major factor for building quality projects, look at some projects that don't take long for prime listings on binance, such as cartesi which only a few weeks after the bounty ends can trade trading in binance, it's incredible.
They are with a very professional team that is able to create the best products and be able to be accepted in the community so that it will be easier if there is a lot of support from the community.

Many projects now use fake teams to trick investors into buying their tokens during sales.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
some good exchanges don't charge fees for doing IEO or listing on their exchanges, just make sure your project has advantages and good development then they will accept your project and promote it.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
Registering in a large exchange also requires a lot of money and we ourselves must know that actually if our project is good and in terms of good communication it can get that exchange easier, in my opinion the most important thing for each project is to develop and focus on the products they offer
Activity: 2100
Merit: 309
New project looking for cheapest fees exchange for listing their coin on IEO or trading time, they will choose an exchange like probit, p2pbx exchange, latoken and many small exchange for listing their coin, but when we find with new project brave for listing on bigger exchange will make many investor are interested for investing on their coin, they will be glad with new project have listed with bigger exchange.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
I do not understand why top exchanges didn´t adjust the listing fees for the new IEO projects. They still collecting same amount of money like in 2017, but the difference is that investors do not invest even one-tenth of what they invested in 2017.  Roll Eyes
the quality and brand of each exchange are different, because of that the fee will be different. however, I think that every project has the opportunity to list on popular markets, it's just that they don't want to work on it and are quickly satisfied when their tokens have been traded on several unpopular exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: