Pages:
Author

Topic: [NR 1] Triplemining.com <> BIG jackpot every week <> - page 12. (Read 113533 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Have the glitches with Guiminer (and maybe Cgminer) been figured out yet ?

Which glitches are you talking about?  guiminer works just fine for me
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
Have the glitches with Guiminer (and maybe Cgminer) been figured out yet ?
Activity: 263
Pool operator of Triplemining.com
Yes the block has been found.  Nothing was broken, and everything is normal....  Let's hope those that left the pool will see their error and return Smiley
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
This is one hell of a long round now Smiley
donator
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007
Poor impulse control.
53 million shares to solve could be chalked up to really really really bad luck. Once in a few years or so kind of bad luck.

No, about 1.2 times in every hundred rounds.

90 million shares means something is broken.

Nope. Pools have had worse than 7.5 x D. I remember when DeepBit had one at 8 x D, and only a little while later Slush had one about the same. A long round doesn't mean anything is broken.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Soon, 90 million shares will be the average.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
53 million shares to solve could be chalked up to really really really bad luck. Once in a few years or so kind of bad luck.

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I notice we were finding blocks every day until May 15, the cut off day for the bitcoind 0.7.2->0.8.5, could something like the pool not being updated do something like that?
Probably it's just bad luck, though, I don't want to spread fear or anything, just noticed the coincidence that the bad luck started on May 15. With that block taking 85 hours when average should have been 16-18 hrs then, and now this one's been over a week.

I see the 85 hour block being on May 19.

That's when it finished, it started on May 15.

Ok- gotcha. If that were the case, wouldn't the block after also be in the 100+?

Maybe, I don't understand it (or the consequences of not updating 0.7.2->0.8.1) well enough to say either way. Like I said it's probably just bad luck, but wanted to point it out just in case  Smiley.
I notice we were finding blocks every day until May 15, the cut off day for the bitcoind 0.7.2->0.8.5, could something like the pool not being updated do something like that?
Probably it's just bad luck, though, I don't want to spread fear or anything, just noticed the coincidence that the bad luck started on May 15. With that block taking 85 hours when average should have been 16-18 hrs then, and now this one's been over a week.

I see the 85 hour block being on May 19.

That's when it finished, it started on May 15.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
Okay, now I am getting concerned.  We are running around 0.5 Th/s. Believe it or not, that gives us slightly more than 1/2 of 1 percent of all hashing (86.79 Th/s as of this posting). Our last block found was 236,976. Current block is 238,082. We have failed 1106 times in a row to solve a block before someone else did. We should have solved (on average) 0.57% of them, or 6.3 blocks.  It is actually far worse that that, because for several days we were hashing nearly 1 th/sec. It's probably closer to 9-10 blocks we should have solved. I am beginning to wonder if something else is at play here that I cannot explain. Bad streaks are one thing, but when you start stacking standard deviations like this it is usually indicative of a problem.
Activity: 64
I had old cgminer also so i updated that and when i connect with cgminer and give that make config file that start to working.

Sounds 5s 640M / avg 651 Mh/s right speed to radeon 7970?

Now page update also my shares.

Welcome  Cheesy

Ty, one jackpot to me Cheesy How much jackpots have been normal?
That's better.  That's what you should get with an HD 7970 when mining SHA-256.
Mine averages around 659Mh/s; it's clocked at 1100MHz GPU / 1425MHz RAM.
I had old cgminer also so i updated that and when i connect with cgminer and give that make config file that start to working.

Now page update also my shares.
Activity: 252
I get only "Rejected (H-not-zero)" with cgminer
Where problem or just normal?

What hardware are you mining with?

Does this issue happen with other miners as well? (GUIminer / BFG)

I have one radeon 7970. I have before mine only other coins and working fine.  

Now cgminer show:
5s: 595K, avg 598Kh/s  A:0   R 60193 HW: 0  WU 511.9/m

and page stats show:

Shares solved by you this round: 61381
Shares solved by pool last 24h: 8986801
Shares solved by you last 24h: 0
Estimated reward: 0.00000000 BTC
Your current speed last 15m: 36.52 GH/s
Your current speed last 24h: 3051 MH/s

I try before bitminter short time before find this pool and that show right speed but something like 0.00002 coin per 24hour.
I get only "Rejected (H-not-zero)" with cgminer
Where problem or just normal?
Activity: 871
Merit: 1000

For those of you with asics: what do you prefer regarding to difficulty?   I'd love to hear your feedback?

32 or 64 looks like the best for Avalon with 70GH/s or 95GH/s

Greetings
Tinu

NO BLOCK FOR YOU!

LOL @ 81,000,000!!
This has got to be one of the biggest blocks of all-time.  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: