Pages:
Author

Topic: Octominer B8PLUS 8 PCIe Slot Mining Board (Motherboard, integrated CPU) - page 4. (Read 35234 times)

Activity: 170
Merit: 10
Has anyone tried using P104-100 or similar GPU's with this motherboard and if so any problems?

Hey!
Octominer here. We actually sell a lot of pre-assembled rigs with P104 GPUs.
They work perfect and are actually one of our best selling fully assembled rig setups. P104's get around 40.5MH/S at 120-130W on ETH. They are very efficient GPUs.
Temperatures will be around 51-56C at 30-35C ambient for the P104's in our Octominer case with fans.

Sounds good. What cost would i be looking at for a rig with P104 GPUs?
Activity: 248
Merit: 8
Has anyone tried using P104-100 or similar GPU's with this motherboard and if so any problems?

Hey!
Octominer here. We actually sell a lot of pre-assembled rigs with P104 GPUs.
They work perfect and are actually one of our best selling fully assembled rig setups. P104's get around 40.5MH/S at 120-130W on ETH. They are very efficient GPUs.
Temperatures will be around 51-56C at 30-35C ambient for the P104's in our Octominer case with fans.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Anyone tried to using 1x to 4 pci-e adapter with this board (worked fine/can add more cards/limits) ?
7x vega octominer assembly, working without issues win 10 and adrenalin 18.6.1

https://imgur.com/5susLnY

https://imgur.com/0ZtOlGM

What kind of power are they consuming per hour for one rig of 7 vega's?
Activity: 190
Merit: 59
7x vega octominer assembly, working without issues win 10 and adrenalin 18.6.1

https://imgur.com/5susLnY

https://imgur.com/0ZtOlGM
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
One question regarding the latest revision with only 4x push fans, will there be any options to order some other configuration of fans?
I will probably doing my own fan configuration because this 150cfm fans are little to loud for me with the space i an using so my suggestion would be to make one "light" model of case without any fans.

I am sure lots of people would prefer that option, especially the ones that not intent to run this board 100% populated.

Are there any official distributors of Octominer boards somewhere in EU or China is only option available?
Also will there be any other options to pay the goods except with crypto?

We are currently in negotiations with a few businesses for European distribution. We will update everybody once it's running!
Stay tuned Smiley

Thanks, will there be also an option to buy with fiat payment options trough this new distribution channels?
Few days ago i have spoke with someone from your team, they said that u don't even accept paypal anymore due to some problems. Undecided

We have FIAT option right now also. We accept Wire Transfer for bulk orders if you are interested.

I know u have, but shipping is still from CN and that is a problem for EU residents because of additional charges.
It would be much easier if you could just arrange distribution trough some big chain shop in EU.

Are there any official distributors of Octominer boards somewhere in EU or China is only option available?

We are currently in negotiations with a few businesses for European distribution. We will update everybody once it's running!
Stay tuned Smiley

Thanks, will there be also an option to buy with fiat payment options trough this new distribution channels?
Few days ago i have spoke with someone from your team, they said that u don't even accept paypal anymore due to some problems. Undecided

We have FIAT option right now also. We accept Wire Transfer for bulk orders if you are interested.

Stay tuned Smiley

Stay tuned Smiley
Activity: 84
Have you tried a pci-e based fpga card yet? You have confirmed the slots can supply 75w but what speed is your usb slots? These cards need usb apparently, im willing to sacrifice 1 usb for no mouse/keyboard.

Hey!

We are currently still waiting to get our sample of the XILINX FPGA card.
I will post updates once we have tested it.

Can you also test with the fpga acorn when they are available?
Have you tried a pci-e based fpga card yet? You have confirmed the slots can supply 75w but what speed is your usb slots? These cards need usb apparently, im willing to sacrifice 1 usb for no mouse/keyboard.

Hey!

We are currently still waiting to get our sample of the XILINX FPGA card.
I will post updates once we have tested it.
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
any plans to start accepting credit card payments again? 

We are working on solutions at the moment, probably at the end of the summer we will be accepting credit cards again.  Smiley
Activity: 47
Merit: 1
any plans to start accepting credit card payments again? 
Activity: 28
Im having trouble with my miner. Been mining about 3 weeks now. I have 4 1080 tis on the board and it has already burned up a surge protector (causing the breaker to trip) and now I have it on a different circuit. Its making the 6ft extension cord at the wall hot. The most Im seeing it pull is 900 watts with watt meter. I have 15 amp circuits with nothing else but a overhead led bulb on it. The 2200 watt PSU does not say its rated for 110 (says 176-264v)  but Octominer rep told me it was fine to use. I have another non-octominer miner I built months before that runs the same amount of watts and does not get my plugs hot. Im worried about it burning my house down.  My guess is its the PSU. Anybody? TY

Hey!
Could be that the PSU you got was damaged during shipping and for some reason is working unstable.
Please email the problem description to our email and also include a picture of the PSU and your mining rig setup.
[email protected]

Our tech support team will get in touch with you and if needed we will ship you a replacement PSU! Smiley
Activity: 28
Im having trouble with my miner. Been mining about 3 weeks now. I have 4 1080 tis on the board and it has already burned up a surge protector (causing the breaker to trip) and now I have it on a different circuit. Its making the 6ft extension cord at the wall hot. The most Im seeing it pull is 900 watts with watt meter. I have 15 amp circuits with nothing else but a overhead led bulb on it. The 2200 watt PSU does not say its rated for 110 (says 176-264v)  but Octominer rep told me it was fine to use. I have another non-octominer miner I built months before that runs the same amount of watts and does not get my plugs hot. Im worried about it burning my house down.  My guess is its the PSU. Anybody? TY
Pages:
Jump to: