Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 202. (Read 530606 times)

Activity: 527
Merit: 500
People buying DRK now are not investors they are dumb sheeps...

True investors know when to invest and where to find the information needed, there is not only btctalk on internet and the devs can be contacted through other means than a forum Wink

I will not tell more, the clever understand  Wink

I can tell you that this is a chance for buying on low price.

It is not really important if would Zero implantation be in 2-3 or 6 weeks.
Most important is that all is setup like it should be.

Gnosis or Meeh will see this posts and respond soon.
They still have their Anoncoins, and it is not in there interest to give us fake informations.

So, I understand impatience, in time when DRK price rise.

I do not mind if people love to spend money on fake anonymity in DRK.
But I can not understand why waiting with Anoncoin buy on this price.
People will buy for 60$  rather then now on 0.6$, it is psychology......

But, who knows, we will see soon  Smiley

Some of them will profit, devs definitely with such premine..
It is not bad coin, you can send DRK normal : )   
But they are not buying what they think they buying..
it is just PR and sheep who follow.. like Dogecoin.  Dark this Dark that, and Dark became like brand,

2m premined, from total 84m reduced to 21m I think.

We may have lost the early "war" versus darkcoin, but this would solve itself with time anyway, because their coinjoin implementation is broken and coinjoin itself too (you have to trust the party your mixing with, otherwise he can map addresses to ppls).
Sooner or later someone/something (like a service) will be deanonymized and the shitstorm will very likely kill darkcoin anyway.

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
People buying DRK now are not investors they are dumb sheeps...

True investors know when to invest and where to find the information needed, there is not only btctalk on internet and the devs can be contacted through other means than a forum Wink

I will not tell more, the clever understand  Wink

They still have their Anoncoins, and it is not in there interest to give us fake informations.

Activity: 57
Zerocoin is a public library on GitHub that dev can put in their project to work with it. Dreamcoin and Libertycoin are both scamcoin that did only copy this library in their github to make it look like they are implementing it. In fact they are doing nothing as far as coding it into their coin, they put the library there to make people believe they will use it. Anoncoin's dev Gnos1s on the other hand did extensive coding and implementation work is still ongoing to put a working Zerocoin implementation in anoncoin. Even more Gnosis want to have a trustless zerocoin by using RSA-UFO which would be the most amazing way to implement such a technology. I could further explain why a trustless zerocoin is necessary and why it has an edge over Zerocash if this achievement is done but at first let us wait for the 18 may and the publication of the new zerocash paper.

Can we please have some updates from the DEV about technical progress (aside from just logos, etc). What happens if ZERO COIN is not released in the near term? Will you be working on anonymity innovations on your own?

Look at the market value of Anoncoin and Darkcoin. Darkcoin is 30 times more. Now. From $5 000 they could make $150 000 if they stayed committed to the idea of Zerocoin. But seems to me they have much better jobs than to work on this project anymore.

I know Dreamcoin still implementing Zerocoin also.

My understanding is that Dreamcoin said they had fully implemented zerocoin; this was not the case. All dreamcoin is was a clone of another coin. Sure they might be implementing it but it's never a good sign when they say its ALREADY implemented and wasn't.

Regarding complaints about updates/lack of progression; I sure as heck don't know how to code and I could throw lots of money at something but it doesn't change the fact that this project isn't the dev's dayjob. Give them some space let them do what they do; they are continuing to make changes and commits. Regardless of when this comes out; I'll be happy because it offers a strong alternative that isn't some quick pump and dump scheme to enrich a select few. On the otherhand if you start to see massive changes in the network and coin supply; hold on to your coins because we will be in for a bumpy ride. TLDR: Keep calm and anon on. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Does anyone have a link to a good block explorer and or is there interest in supporting one? The new one that was just posted seems to be down and has been down for some period of time now. I'm still trying to track down some missing transactions and was just wondering.

+1
http://explorer.anoncoin.net/
https://coinplorer.com/ANC/Addresses/0/Top
WDL
Activity: 54
Hi @,
I love the concept behind anoncoin.

IMHO here we have a problem, we need to know that things are going on

The last post on twitter was written 28 of april, and now we know that the zerocoin will not be implemented, the the zercoin's devs stop to develop it in favour of zerocash (that will be presented the 18).

We need a sign from meeh or one of the devs; the community sometimes is at least as important that the features implemented on a coin.

This is my thought

The bold I highlight is not true.Zercoin's devs did not present  source code of a program which can be cloned by anybody,they printed a paper merely.Gnosis are coding for implementation of Zerocoin according to the paper. Meeh  writed to Zercoin's devs,but they did not reply.

I found the info here

http://www.reddit.com/r/Anoncoin/comments/258d5a/zerocoin_when/

and here

https://twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/465963763028340736

And I'm writing here to ask to these people that have more info than me. I understand the "faith" question, but if I have an information and in some place it's written the opposite, I think that the only way to achieve some goal is..... asking, as I did

All info you presented could't  illustrate  the zerocoin will not be implemented ,Gnosis are working for it.
Huh, I wish testnet be launched as soon as possible.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Does anyone have a link to a good block explorer and or is there interest in supporting one? The new one that was just posted seems to be down and has been down for some period of time now. I'm still trying to track down some missing transactions and was just wondering.
Activity: 258
Merit: 250
Can we please have some updates from the DEV about technical progress (aside from just logos, etc). What happens if ZERO COIN is not released in the near term? Will you be working on anonymity innovations on your own?

Look at the market value of Anoncoin and Darkcoin. Darkcoin is 30 times more. Now. From $5 000 they could make $150 000 if they stayed committed to the idea of Zerocoin. But seems to me they have much better jobs than to work on this project anymore.

My understanding is that Dreamcoin said they had fully implemented zerocoin; this was not the case. All dreamcoin is was a clone of another coin. Sure they might be implementing it but it's never a good sign when they say its ALREADY implemented and wasn't.

Regarding complaints about updates/lack of progression; I sure as heck don't know how to code and I could throw lots of money at something but it doesn't change the fact that this project isn't the dev's dayjob. Give them some space let them do what they do; they are continuing to make changes and commits. Regardless of when this comes out; I'll be happy because it offers a strong alternative that isn't some quick pump and dump scheme to enrich a select few. On the otherhand if you start to see massive changes in the network and coin supply; hold on to your coins because we will be in for a bumpy ride. TLDR: Keep calm and anon on. Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Vote for Anoncoin in the 'greatest altcoin of all poll' at Altcoin Herald. http://altcoinherald.com/altcoin-polls/vote-greatest-altcoin/  Grin

Right now there are NO VOTES for Anoncoin. That's too anonymous!
Activity: 283
Merit: 251
This is a general information thread.
Dev's should look in here from time to time, if they don't it doesn't mean they are bad.

If you are interested in a coin, and you only go as far as the thread on this form, well, you are going to have a bad time...

Having said that I think it would be nice to have a comprehensive update on Anonycoin anytime soon,   from a marketing perspective, now is a perfect time!!!

+1

Agreed with you. I want only to focus the attention about the fact that not all the time the best project is the successful one (VHS vs Betamax, for ex).

Some kind of marketing is necessary. And in cryptocurrency, the community is fundamental. That's all, I don't want to annoying you more  Grin

Have a nice day
Activity: 51
This is a general information thread.
Dev's should look in here from time to time, if they don't it doesn't mean they are bad.

If you are interested in a coin, and you only go as far as the thread on this form, well, you are going to have a bad time...

Having said that I think it would be nice to have a comprehensive update on Anonycoin anytime soon,   from a marketing perspective, now is a perfect time!!!
Hi @,

The last post on twitter was written 28 of april, and now we know that the zerocoin will not be implemented, the the zercoin's devs stop to develop it in favour of zerocash (that will be presented the 18).

We need a sign from meeh or one of the devs; the community sometimes is at least as important that the features implemented on a coin.

This is my thought

The bold I highlight is not true.Zercoin's devs did not present  source code of a program which can be cloned by anybody,they printed a paper merely.Gnosis are coding for implementation of Zerocoin according to the paper. Meeh  writed to Zercoin's devs,but they did not reply.

I found the info here

http://www.reddit.com/r/Anoncoin/comments/258d5a/zerocoin_when/

and here

https://twitter.com/matthew_d_green/status/465963763028340736

And I'm writing here to ask to these people that have more info than me. I understand the "faith" question, but if I have an information and in some place it's written the opposite, I think that the only way to achieve some goal is..... asking, as I did

Activity: 126
Lean into the curves.
Hi @,

This is my thought

This cannot be stressed enough... so many of us would be willing to devote more time and treasure to this project *if* we had some frequent updates such as a quick post here every other day or so.  I know that folks are busy with earning a living and volunteering and developing, but *faith* in the project and it's eventual completion is essential, and the long periods of silence make keeping faith more difficult than necessary.  My 2 cents.
Activity: 43
He is probably doing a client for people to test zerocoin's UFO's random generator.
Gnosis have been implementing zerocoin in a diffrent way than zerocoin/zerocash team had been.

Gnosis is implementing zerocoin for few months, zerocoin team haven't been helping him problably over this time.
WDL
Activity: 54
Hi @,

This is my thought

Hi @,

This is my thought

https://github.com/Anoncoin
Hi @,

This is my thought

Gnosis adds something new everyday.

We do not need weak hands on Anoncoin,
those who believe will be saved..
others can buy DRK and make some money to Devs who premined 2m coins!!!
Smiley

In Anoncoin, 2m would be almost half of total supply.
Activity: 140

Jump to: