Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 206. (Read 530599 times)

legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
I always liked anoncoin but it is only traded on cryptsy. vircurex is dead and I don't even consider the rest of scummy exchange where it is offered. any plans to bring this coin into other serious market like bter?

I can get you to swisscex, our partner xchange. Sad thing, low volume but all legit.
thats also a scammy/shady exchange
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
I prefer the moody black and gray because of the subtleties.  The orange and black have too much stark contrast.  Looks tacky imho.

+1
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I prefer the moody black and gray because of the subtleties.  The orange and black have too much stark contrast.  Looks tacky imho.
Activity: 836
Merit: 1007
"How do you eat an elephant? One bit at a time..."
Less "moody" coin version.

http://bayimg.com/CaNIaAafO

And some fake 3D... Not sure Smiley

http://bayimg.com/CAnicAAfo

AJaFjcHfCQ8poheqE85nb4VDiQEhXj5ptE

Nice!
WDL
Activity: 54
I always liked anoncoin but it is only traded on cryptsy. vircurex is dead and I don't even consider the rest of scummy exchange where it is offered. any plans to bring this coin into other serious market like bter?

http://www.btc38.com/trade.html?btc38_trade_coin_name=anc
A few months ago, the daily turnover up to millions of dollars , please don't be surprised.
Activity: 308

I can get you to swisscex, our partner xchange. Sad thing, low volume but all legit.

What would it take to be listed on bter?

Last time we spoke 3 btc..... but dont bet on that, think they change pricing as they want

What would it take to be listed on bter?
Activity: 308

Since your previous estimates (late march / early april) did not come to fruition, would you be so kind to provide us with a new, realistic estimation for when the testnet will be out?

Before June 1st, hopefully a couple of weeks sooner. If you joined the mailing list you will get a notification when it's ready.
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
Activity: 527
Developers like symbolism , so rumors say that on the first birthday of Anoncoin, Zerocoin will be implanted.

On the other hand, they had offer here on forum for 5k$ to implant until 01.June

I think in 1-2 months we can expect that happened.

Activity: 556
what stage of the zerocoin implementation are you in? any updates?
legendary
Activity: 1552
Merit: 1047
Since your previous estimates (late march / early april) did not come to fruition, would you be so kind to provide us with a new, realistic estimation for when the testnet will be out?
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Anoncoin ANC.  I need help from the Anoncoin Community in order fully complete it.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   ANVLEZMHZYZRtS9mT4WNxunwLN7xi89imD

Thanks for promoting ANC!

You will have to insert information that ANC have Zerocoin inside, very soon!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha

http://bayimg.com/IaniEAaFN

My try...

A for AnonCoin and An Arch (=no leader) as in Anarchy.
Sphere around the A as in the classic Anarchy symbol, and also as the Globe in the current AnonCoin logo.
Two horizontal lines thru the letter, for the usual money symbol style,
also results in several layers within the A, symbolizing security layers,
black within the A symbolizing anonymity in contrast to the outer grey noise, symbolizing the outer world.

So you have symbols for:
Freedom, Roots, Global, Currency, Security, Anonymity

Like for this logo  Smiley

The Chinese trading platform 比特时代(www.btc38.com) released its all coins` cold Wallet ,which holds 109425.514272 Anoncoins.   Cheesy AQ4X6FMaSwX4ARenfK1mCTNAfa46TUnCR5

Today 100k look like not many, but address who is on 1st place have 100k ANC ,
look at other coins , like btc how much people on the top hold..

This time next year, who knows what price will be.

I also had just few hundreds of btc before few years : )

Regards

http://bayimg.com/IaniEAaFN

My try...

A for AnonCoin and An Arch (=no leader) as in Anarchy.
Sphere around the A as in the classic Anarchy symbol, and also as the Globe in the current AnonCoin logo.
Two horizontal lines thru the letter, for the usual money symbol style,
also results in several layers within the A, symbolizing security layers,
black within the A symbolizing anonymity in contrast to the outer grey noise, symbolizing the outer world.

So you have symbols for:
Freedom, Roots, Global, Currency, Security, Anonymity

Also possible to get with plain grey without noise, or a black A without any background, and so on...

Hope you like it, if so:
AJaFjcHfCQ8poheqE85nb4VDiQEhXj5ptE

n00n

My vote go for this logo!  You have a lead for now! : )

WDL
Activity: 54
The Chinese trading platform 比特时代(www.btc38.com) released its all coins` cold Wallet ,which holds 109425.514272 Anoncoins.   Cheesy AQ4X6FMaSwX4ARenfK1mCTNAfa46TUnCR5
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176
CRYPTOCURRENCY "THE ALT-ERNATIVE" REFERENCE BOOK

I have written the two preliminary pages for Anoncoin ANC.  I need help from the Anoncoin Community in order fully complete it.  I want important points included.  Any further suggestions are welcome.  Please consider donating towards the future publication of the book.  I expect it to be published in the summer.

Donation address:   ANVLEZMHZYZRtS9mT4WNxunwLN7xi89imD

Jump to: