Author

Topic: Official Anoncoin chat thread (including history) - page 205. (Read 530599 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Hello,

I have tried many designs and here's the only one I'm really satisfied with.
I prefer the question mark as ANC symbol rather than the A as the question mark directly suggests anonymity.
By adding a square to the question mark, it draws a locker and a A. So you can find in the logo concepts of anonymity (the question mark), security (the locker), anoncoin (the A), and coin (the circle).
Here's a few variations in black, white and gray:
http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/735241ancgray2.png
And for those who like colors, I've made a little jsfiddle you can play with (just click the image to pop the color picker) Wink
http://jsfiddle.net/SQ4Jk/5/embedded/result/

I hope you like it as it will probably be my last try Wink

AGostrfZbpPSv9rCZQ1vfFrZHYNMbZEZyZ
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1008
/dev/null
what's next in the logo/webdesign/pr business? i'm here to help.

anoncoin.net is very slow by the way, not good pr Smiley
i aint responsible for the anoncoin.net site, meeh is.

meeh said he welcomes a change of icon/logo as i do myself too.
Can you create more Black/Grey combinations for suggestions?

Id like to create a poll later so the users can say what they like more. Of course that poll wont be the final decisions.

Im also giving ANC to ppl willing to submit ideas for logos/icons.
Dont post things that hurt eyes. These things may attract ppls in the first seconds, but it is annoying over time.
Activity: 32
what's next in the logo/webdesign/pr business? i'm here to help.

anoncoin.net is very slow by the way, not good pr Smiley
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
big seller on cryptsy. I'm buying a few more here.
Activity: 2
First, if this is a wrong thread to post to please advise.

So I've been having trouble for the last 2 weeks to get the anoncoin-qt app on my mbp to sync.

I've tried over an i2p network (over 2 different home networks with "Network Ok" status on both) with 3 anoncoin client connection and the sych never moves form block 1587181.

I've also tried via Clearnet with 10 anoncoin active network connections with the same result.

I have tried backing up my wallet, blowing out the old installation, and reinstalling but the results are the same.

Nevermind, I blow out the old installation.  Then configured for clearnet just to get the blockchain sync'd.

Thanks In Advance
ZerocoinG

Activity: 2
First, if this is a wrong thread to post to please advise.

So I've been having trouble for the last 2 weeks to get the anoncoin-qt app on my mbp to sync.

I've tried over an i2p network (over 2 different home networks with "Network Ok" status on both) with 3 anoncoin client connection and the sych never moves form block 1587181.

I've also tried via Clearnet with 10 anoncoin active network connections with the same result.

I have tried backing up my wallet, blowing out the old installation, and reinstalling but the results are the same.

Here is a sample of my debug.log, any suggestions:

2014-05-03 12:46:59 trying connection [Dx-cwVsnYldZ~c6iuueBAu1-Wmcpn3qT6GreTF6ioRE-KGllp25WwZmiXCxC9lCzD2IP-FVuwb43QuGAUj8oB~RMNWQubAT52MMnyKtVhRis11bMOG2mG9ORpTjHFfMa3hVwsBC7dQ19c~lS5RieS4VReOPYCi2ljSUWUgzAVCnEeuggV~4IE5DfpaU~xjBmLLLXZe8G1LU-usRqMYyBgokVFAKoIuTkBeDIUsdiCYQRzp91Nchm7j2M0x7LJG1be53T-6s24qvGvqVqjHvE3fg5ftNzZbS94vBxTOI4Vkhure2vxlNQ-BsDGpvvIxGAEhunDf1A326pZF25CK16kQSJ539lbDcgzfPJxl3GE67-3iX2kCFLQ52pq1ppjoGJD5zX-jBjlPZoFY~hHCTooXml2AWCMdPy7BaR06BeE8~4gDntZNL3tpJ8TBW-tNSWYhkBwykrdKR-sAWRTNaoQQBmvStgnRatq8TzNZ-grQQXHLrN2ea6PVMbazks3H84AAAA]:0 lastseen=66.1hrs
2014-05-03 12:47:00 trying connection [BsNzCJDd1ULbSLFEvKE90T5KVZrvoJwLeA57XPUbgZ-ZqVsfXq-jzA7O1fx0K-tSiDE5gdQ~DYZTSQhleRK30hIfLKWDNVM5wp0IbwUTBqVJ4FQ0oUAwMKdKd74MB5McLKiquknZLy3GfodW5~cWtZ2sKKqUweHNd3V1ha5praJX~gnf6TP98Mekyy7ufzCLz7cne4RQOOEejgvrmQFSss3zSGBlVedl75CZW~-fmgb7NPMo7I7qRgEWr~OS5ReMHJfARig4b-6TwMB~UlmthM1-JnyUMuqpNT01HEhN~vKBnuOIlMPWulvRXn5RLR1J3e~G0nM3qjWokcvOURsReDDUt9qwaT989HpD9oAbAVutmf0w4sS4R1jY2hZvpqQzBT~E05urw0BCz393TOfg4M8lFs3NILDNU57-1RB8p9GtJux-fDG~lU9z2HY8Q1k8hvcnPl9ljd6Bjm3EW~tMnelL0-tG7ksE0~7Lgzaj3HKaBXrJXqXGHWOgl0ToZY5PAAAA]:0 lastseen=2096.4hrs
2014-05-03 12:47:00 trying connection 80.217.38.119:9377 lastseen=432.0hrs
2014-05-03 12:47:05 connection timeout
2014-05-03 12:47:06 trying connection 84.251.95.224:9377 lastseen=21.5hrs
2014-05-03 12:47:11 connection timeout

Thanks In Advance
ZerocoinG
legendary
/dev/null
Can we just start calling it ANC  like "ankh" (an egyptian glyph)
i already "call" ANC like "ankh"
i bet im not the only one Wink
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Could someone add a link to this blockchain explorer on anoncoin.net?

http://ancblockchain.com/chain/Anoncoin

The two links on the website don't work....

+1

Updated the site to include ancblockchain.
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
I prefer the moody black and gray because of the subtleties.  The orange and black have too much stark contrast.  Looks tacky imho.

+1
+1
dark and moody looks nice and has great symbolism in it!
Activity: 527
Merit: 500

Is that a reason why here on link ANC supply is in red ?

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 249

Activity: 86
will zerocoin accumulators be opt-in OR will everyone already be an accumulator?

drkcoin is doing a masternode concept only available to 1000+ drkcoins, those people will act as the mixers, and they get paid similar to miners
Activity: 86
Can we just start calling it ANC  like "ankh" (an egyptian glyph)

Activity: 11
I prefer the moody black and gray because of the subtleties.  The orange and black have too much stark contrast.  Looks tacky imho.

Totally agree. The orange is not so good.
Activity: 249
I always liked anoncoin but it is only traded on cryptsy. vircurex is dead and I don't even consider the rest of scummy exchange where it is offered. any plans to bring this coin into other serious market like bter?

I can get you to swisscex, our partner xchange. Sad thing, low volume but all legit.

What would it take to be listed on bter?
Here is the response to an email I wrote to BTER:

--
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your recommendation.
New coins will be listed on Bter by voting.
Please follow our forum or tweet for more details

Thanks
--
Activity: 290
I prefer the moody black and gray because of the subtleties.  The orange and black have too much stark contrast.  Looks tacky imho.
same goes for me

Am i really the only one giving him some ANC for his work?  Undecided

Sent a few coins now.
legendary
/dev/null
I prefer the moody black and gray because of the subtleties.  The orange and black have too much stark contrast.  Looks tacky imho.
same goes for me

Am i really the only one giving him some ANC for his work?  Undecided
Jump to: