Pages:
Author

Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 6. (Read 22713 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Interesting, I have earlier order 17204 and it's still not filled since ordering this morning..  It claims complete, but transaction never arrived at my bitcoin address.  Can you look into this?

Order is funded.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Interesting, I have earlier order 17204 and it's still not filled since ordering this morning..  It claims complete, but transaction never arrived at my bitcoin address.  Can you look into this?
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Can you PM me the reason it said under review though?  Kinda worrisome.  Anything I need to do to avoid that in the future?
confirmed.  yay btcquick Smiley
My order still under review....

Your order is complete and funded.
My order still under review....
How long can we expect for private key funding today? Order #17213 has been waiting for a few hours now

I placed 2 orders today.  17217 was instant.  Now my order 17273 says under review.....this is like my 11 th order.  I called google wallet and they said all is good on their end.  So...either send my btc, or refund me so I can buy somewhere that willl not drag me along, I have needs for this btc I bought, and it is time sensitive. 

You had order 17217 and it was filled instantly?  Now I am extra frustrated. Ascension, as a platinum member on btcquick, how am I still waiting when a later order was filled already?

Well everyone steamrolled (155 orders so far today!) our servers this morning and our hot wallet ran out of coins... The network took forever to confirm the transaction in order to refill the hot wallet. Your order should be completed and funded.
How long can we expect for private key funding today? Order #17213 has been waiting for a few hours now

I placed 2 orders today.  17217 was instant.  Now my order 17273 says under review.....this is like my 11 th order.  I called google wallet and they said all is good on their end.  So...either send my btc, or refund me so I can buy somewhere that willl not drag me along, I have needs for this btc I bought, and it is time sensitive. 

You had order 17217 and it was filled instantly?  Now I am extra frustrated. Ascension, as a platinum member on btcquick, how am I still waiting when a later order was filled already?

Yes, literally instantly.  Fastest order I have ever had filled.  As soon as I clicked purchase, the private key was there.  Usually it takes a little bit.    Now, my other order is not moving at all though.  They need to get this together.
Activity: 223
Merit: 100

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Can u reload stock, I need to buy ASAP.
Activity: 97
Do you know if new stock will be in tonight?
I'm in the queue again for my bitcoins. Let's see how long it takes this time!
what is your order #?
my order is in queue also. Order #17057

This order is complete and funded.
what is your order #?
Any word on Order #16416?   

This order is complete and funded.
Activity: 73
what is your order #?
my order is in queue also. Order #17057
Activity: 3
what is your order #?
Any word on Order #16416?   
what is your order #?
Activity: 65
Activity: 9
made 2 ordered and there both still processing payment

order # 17002 and 16872, first time i used u guys took 10 minutes for me to receive bit coins, this time its taken more then 24 hours for bigger order

please let me know whats wrong

thanks

apparently my issue is wiht google wallet im on hold with them as i write this, they needed to verify my account or something, but hopefully they fix it and should all be good Smiley

shitty thin is i have to verify my account and send in all this info that takes 3 to 5 business days , now both my orders r on hold, doesnt make sense that i was able to make 2 orders before with out this crap and now they want all these documents, now i gotta wait 5 business days for my google wallet to get verified , what a hassle
Pages:
Jump to: