Pages:
Author

Topic: Official btcQuick Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 5. (Read 22713 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Ethics and Science need to shake hands
I opened a ticket about my account level a coupe days ago.
Please advise.
Thanks
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Order #18213

It shows as "awaiting payment". Payment was made immediately through google wallet. It is posted on my bank account, and google wallet says that the payment went through. Can you process my order and send my btc?

Your order has been processed.

Received. Thanks for the fast response Ascension!
Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Order #18213

It shows as "awaiting payment". Payment was made immediately through google wallet. It is posted on my bank account, and google wallet says that the payment went through. Can you process my order and send my btc?

Your order has been processed.
Activity: 845
Merit: 1000
Whale Watchers and Pinnacle Brilliance founder
Order #18213

Order #17939 is in queue to be funded. Been like that for almost a day now. Please check on it.

Paying back people you scammed?

lets hope so...
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Order #17939 is in queue to be funded. Been like that for almost a day now. Please check on it.

Paying back people you scammed?
Activity: 22
Glad see forum back,

Order #17898:

Private key is in queue to be funded. Has been like this since Friday morning it has never taken this long.

Your order is now funded

That was super fast, thank you!
Activity: 140
Glad see forum back,

Order #17898:

Private key is in queue to be funded. Has been like this since Friday morning it has never taken this long.

Your order is now funded
Activity: 22
Glad see forum back,

Order #17898:

Activity: 280
Merit: 261
New In Town...
Did you call google wallet? Typically they are the ones that resolve the issue.

Thanks, that did the trick.

I apologize for my demeanor.  I had previously communicated with Google Wallet electronically and they assured me that everything was A-OK on their end, suggesting that I use their service to communicate with you.  When that, along with your ticket system, didn't yield a response I became a little worried.

Upon calling them, they explained that my account was "Under Review", because the same purchase had been made for like 4-5 consecutive days.  I did originally call my CC company and they had already processed the transaction and let it go through, wonder how that happened when Google wasn't letting it move on to you. Sad

P.S.  Any ideas for my Membership status note?

Thanks, and again, Sorry for getting snippy. Wink

Brian O'

Although... it has now been nearly 5 hours and the private key still isn't funded.  I'm interested in making another purchase today, but can't proceed until this order is taken care of.
My order from this morning #17194 (over 21 hours now) still says "Payment Processing".  However, I have confirmed with Google and my credit card company that the payment has gone through.

Also, I have a note in my "Membership" where my status is still "Pending" telling me to link a miiCard or answer the identity questions, but I had already answered the questions well before this note was placed there.

Thanks,
Brian O'

Edit:  Updated to iterate the ever increasing amount of time that has passed.    Sad
Edit:  Again... and again... and again

We are still awaiting payment confirmation from google checkout. You may consider giving Google Wallet (1-855-492-5538) a call or calling your bank to ensure they did not block the transaction.

As I mentioned, I'd already done that and there is no hold or block on the transaction.  I'll give it until I get home from work, then I'll call my CC and tell them to cancel payment.

Did you call google wallet? Typically they are the ones that resolve the issue.
New In Town...
My order from this morning #17194 (over 21 hours now) still says "Payment Processing".  However, I have confirmed with Google and my credit card company that the payment has gone through.

Also, I have a note in my "Membership" where my status is still "Pending" telling me to link a miiCard or answer the identity questions, but I had already answered the questions well before this note was placed there.

Thanks,
Brian O'

Edit:  Updated to iterate the ever increasing amount of time that has passed.    Sad

We are still awaiting payment confirmation from google checkout. You may consider giving Google Wallet (1-855-492-5538) a call or calling your bank to ensure they did not block the transaction.

As I mentioned, I'd already done that and there is no hold or block on the transaction.  I'll give it until I get home from work, then I'll call my CC and tell them to cancel payment.
Yet another order of mine, #17458, going on 8+ hours now without being funded. I feel it somewhat odd that my orders keep taking so long to get filled, but are often filled within an hour of my posting here. I guess we will see...

This order is funded.

Thanks,
Brian O'

Activity: 56
Order 17531.  Yet again, paid in full, but not funded. 

Getting old having to come here to get my btc after you take my cash, and having to wait hours, when you advertise 5-15 minutes.
New In Town...
I don't know what I find more surprising, the fact that people whose orders had clearly been placed after mine have been fulfilled by complaining here... or the fact that btcquick is clearly still taking even more orders before getting this problem sorted out.
Activity: 223
Yet another order of mine, #17458, going on 8+ hours now without being funded. I feel it somewhat odd that my orders keep taking so long to get filled, but are often filled within an hour of my posting here. I guess we will see...
Activity: 3
I too have been waiting since around noon pacific time for my order to complete. It has been under "under review" since I paid. I'm sure it's not my bank because the transaction has already gone through them. I'm order #17335.
New In Town...

Thanks,
Brian O'

Pages:
Jump to: