Pages:
Author

Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo LTC Image and Support thread - page 2. (Read 49473 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Will there be more Apollo LTC made available?
Activity: 59
Hi,

I have 3 Full Node Apollo systems that I just got a few days ago.  Nice little hardware.  I am trying to SSH into one of them but no matter what combination of username:password I try it fails. 

I have tried futurebit:futurebit and even used the password that I set for the web interface, but no luck.

Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks
[/quot

Futurebit /futurebit123
Hi,

I have 3 Full Node Apollo systems that I just got a few days ago.  Nice little hardware.  I am trying to SSH into one of them but no matter what combination of username:password I try it fails. 

I have tried futurebit:futurebit and even used the password that I set for the web interface, but no luck.

Thanks

Nobody knows? 
Hi,

Thanks
Activity: 16
both mine burnt out, one from first batch and one from second, I've replaced the connectors had a tough time getting the solder out but got there in the end, I'll be honest I think it was maybe down to only having one power connector connected to the miner, since putting in the new connectors I've had 2 connected at all times and they are still looking bright white so fingers crossed.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
Has anyone tried replacing the fan on the FutureBit PSU yet? The supply that came with my Apollo LTC is no longer spinning, but the power supply itself seems to be operating just fine.

I’m having the same problem with my psu. It works fine for eco but the psu overheats and shutdown when I ran turbo that is when I realized that the fan didn’t work.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Nicehash with Apollo LTC miner

I saw some post from last year and have searched for a few days now on this but have not found a solution.

Has anyone been able to successfully connect the Apollo LTC miner to Nicehash? When I try it keeps toggling from active to inactive. Tried #xnsub and #skipcbcheck options, no help.
Wondering if its a difficulty issue.

Thanks

Its an issue on Nicehash side, have tried to contact them to fix it to no avail. If enough of you contact them im sure they look into it.
Activity: 1
Nicehash with Apollo LTC miner

I saw some post from last year and have searched for a few days now on this but have not found a solution.

Has anyone been able to successfully connect the Apollo LTC miner to Nicehash? When I try it keeps toggling from active to inactive. Tried #xnsub and #skipcbcheck options, no help.
Wondering if its a difficulty issue.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1706
Electrical engineer. Mining since 2014.
Can you try to do a new clean flash to sd card and try again?
Activity: 3
Hi folks,

Is anyone else having issues with the Apollo LTC?

So when I last used the unit it was all happy and would connect and mine but now all i get from the GUI is....

It seems there is a problem to communicate with the miner, check error message.

Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:4028

When accessing the dashboard and when i check the logs all i see is the following

[2022-01-09 17:08:33] Setting pool 0 to quota 0
 [2022-01-09 17:08:33] Started bfgminer 5.5.0-41-gb0cd450
 [2022-01-09 17:08:33] Loaded configuration file /opt/bfgminer.conf
 [2022-01-09 17:08:35] Probing for an alive pool
 [2022-01-09 17:08:35] Testing pool stratum+tcp://litecoinpool.org:3333
 [2022-01-09 17:10:46] Closing socket for stratum pool 0
 [2022-01-09 17:10:47] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
 [2022-01-09 17:10:47] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
 [2022-01-09 17:10:47] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers

I have workers setup and copied the stratum from the site apart from that very confused as this used to work fine and even my old config files no longer work that used to work.
Merit: 2
The attached pics are for the forum user "lightfoot".

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10159540881414788&type=3

So... what's the story here? For context.

I have two Futurebit Apollo LTC Miners, both with burned connectors (also both of my APU-200 Units). I suspect that happened when I setup them for run the LTC Node. I have 4 Apollo LTC Miners in total, and only this 2 have this "burned connectors" problem. I stopped the Node and the overheating diminished instantly, One of the units is still working fine but the other is in bad shape. I started looking for someone to fix them and somebody in the Forum recommended this user "lightfoot" for repair Miners with burned connectors. Cheers to this amazing Forum!!
legendary

So... what's the story here? For context.
Merit: 2

Activity: 22
If its not futurebit, just reflash the the SD and start again

Can someone tell me the initial password of the apollo ltc? 
futurebit
Activity: 2
Hello Together,

Acctually i found no new LTC Pod. So i buy one on Ebay.
But i mean this one had a Problem.

The Temp. ist very High  in Balance Mode i have 77 degree Celsius
I have a 7% HW Error
The Fan run at 3000rpm
The Hashrate is only 100-110MH/S

I cleaned the cooling an insert a new SD with the newest Firmware.

But i didnt get down the Temp, the Fan speed and the HW Errors

Had Anybody an idea what can i do next.

Thanks for your help
Activity: 5
hi rosic1

i had same issue see post above & pic's, not fixed mine yet. but bought the following of ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184004406412
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153793724432

just need to fined some spare time, odd though that you have same issue, must be an issue with the components

Redzep

I've had mine running for years as well. Just noticed the other day the power connectors are burnt but not melted. Came here to find out what kind to get. Thanks for posting links.
Has anyone tried replacing the fan on the FutureBit PSU yet? The supply that came with my Apollo LTC is no longer spinning, but the power supply itself seems to be operating just fine.
legendary
I have repaired BW-L21 miner 6-pin power connectors at forum user lightfoot shop.
He knows what he is doing and can easily repair those burned connectors of yours.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lightfoot-148567
Activity: 44
Merit: 1
hi rosic1

i had same issue see post above & pic's, not fixed mine yet. but bought the following of ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/184004406412
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/153793724432

just need to fined some spare time, odd though that you have same issue, must be an issue with the components

Redzep

Activity: 9
I have two LTC miners, a week or so ago I noticed that the power port on one of them was fried yet the miner was still running.
When I unplugged it I noticed the connectors were destroyed on both the LTC and the FutureBit power supply that was running the miner.
I don't understand why it was still running with this damage, but it was so I think the miner can be saved. Does anyone have any suggestions on how/where to get it repaired.

Pages:
Jump to: