Pages:
Author

Topic: Official FutureBit Apollo LTC Image and Support thread - page 69. (Read 49473 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
https://imgur.com/a/x1eav7n Thanks for everything you do! Looking forward to future updates.
Activity: 2
Shell creds are futurebit/futurebit. As a friendly reminder, don't put this on a public network because ssh is running on default port 22.
Activity: 748
Merit: 523
There is not "User" field. Only password.

And password is empty on initial boot. You must set it to something. So... remember what pwd you use.
legendary
Activity: 2061
Merit: 1388
Here is a gui shot

Thanks for this philipma - I was wondering what it looked like. I'm expecting my absolute UNITS (the first batch) later this week and I've been imaging my SD cards most of the afternoon (a joyful exercise to be sure)... wondering what the UI looked like. Honestly, can't wait until I get them running.

Now, my question is... jstephanop - do you have any plans on putting p2pool node software on them (or maybe some instructions for us to do so) - so we can run the miners on our own node without having to build one ourselves? Are the capable of running a node?

I mean, running them on litecoinpool is so boring... and if I could get a node built on one of the rigs, I'd be happy to point the rest of my rigs at it and have some real fun.

I've said it in personal email, reddit and twitter... but I'll say it again here. I'm so pleased to be supporting jstephanop, LTC and the community by buying and running these rigs. If I had a choice, I'd ditch my Chinese Shitmain gear and mine just with these, but I need coin...

Oh, and I second the call for the shell creds... I'll definitely want to poke around the back-end of the controller looking for opportunities to improve/tailor these a bit!

Rgds,
r00tdude

Yea once we have the full node running well were going to be able to do cool stuff like this. All this stuff will be provided as free updates for you guys in the coming months.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Here is a gui shot

Thanks for this philipma - I was wondering what it looked like. I'm expecting my absolute UNITS (the first batch) later this week and I've been imaging my SD cards most of the afternoon (a joyful exercise to be sure)... wondering what the UI looked like. Honestly, can't wait until I get them running.

Now, my question is... jstephanop - do you have any plans on putting p2pool node software on them (or maybe some instructions for us to do so) - so we can run the miners on our own node without having to build one ourselves? Are the capable of running a node?

I mean, running them on litecoinpool is so boring... and if I could get a node built on one of the rigs, I'd be happy to point the rest of my rigs at it and have some real fun.

I've said it in personal email, reddit and twitter... but I'll say it again here. I'm so pleased to be supporting jstephanop, LTC and the community by buying and running these rigs. If I had a choice, I'd ditch my Chinese Shitmain gear and mine just with these, but I need coin...

Oh, and I second the call for the shell creds... I'll definitely want to poke around the back-end of the controller looking for opportunities to improve/tailor these a bit!

Rgds,
r00tdude

EDIT - I guess this is all I needed: http://p2pool.in/ - now will just need the shell creds and I can install and configure the node myself   Grin
Activity: 2
What's the shell user/pass?
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7763
'The right to privacy matters'
Hi jstefanop,
 please give us the possibility to lower the fan rotation to near the 1000-1200 rpm. Currently the minimum is 10% which corresponds to 1400-1500 rpms near 60ºC. I want my Apollos to be quieter  Wink.

Yep, that will be updated on the next release. The fan requires at least 10% to startup, but we have some updated logic that will allow it to fall back to 5% on the next image release.

Nice.  BTW the new plates can today they look good to go.

I will photo later
legendary
Hi jstefanop,
 please give us the possibility to lower the fan rotation to near the 1000-1200 rpm. Currently the minimum is 10% which corresponds to 1400-1500 rpms near 60ºC. I want my Apollos to be quieter  Wink.

Yep, that will be updated on the next release. The fan requires at least 10% to startup, but we have some updated logic that will allow it to fall back to 5% on the next image release.
Activity: 5
Hello,

received my Apollo today in Austria, additional 68 EUR customs, whatever.
Any recommendations for the PSU, haven't bought one yet? I just have one Apollo.
I will bring it to life at Christmas time.

Cheers
WB
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Hi jstefanop,
legendary
https://imgur.com/O5nWPpb

here it is

note cracked panel

and the apw5 and the l3+

zip tie is a temp spacer until new panels come. I do not want a short
Activity: 462
Merit: 300
Phil any photos of it hooked up along with the l3+ to the Apw5?
legendary
Here is a gui shot

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
Hi all !
So i got one of this beauty this Week ! (Received in France without problem And faster than excepted ( doesnt havé any tax import.. ) )Works like a charm except the wifi connection...
Powered with a corsair vs550.
I have some questions :
- What the apollo web shows with accepted shares ? Thats not the real numbers of accepted Share i got in the pool Wink.
- is there a console view like we got with bfgminer ?
- can we set a manual diff for our apollos ?
And final question : do you will make a discount for those why pre-ordered one cause i think i'll buy one more ...
Thanks for this jfstefanop!
Activity: 178
Merit: 12
I missed out on these. Have you any future plans for a second batch?

he has them for sale today I got one.
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
Thanks for the fast reply and the tip pointed me in the correct direction I am running two routers that are bridged bridged to get 5Ghz Wi-Fi on the newer router. It was plugged into the wrong router! Should have checked that first oh well, all fixed.
legendary
Hi I have 2 x Apollo miners and both display the same behaviour.

I have an orange light flashing on the front of the unit and it never changes from that.
I have tried different Micro SD cards (SanDisk 16 GB)
Used Etcher to burn the image on both a Windows and Mac OS device
PSU is a Corsair RXM80 Gold 1000w
I have an ethernet cable direct from the unit to the router (IP Scan can't see the device)

I don't think its booting correctly....

Any ideas?

Thanks

That means your devices are not getting an internet connection from your router. Double check that there is not issues with your ethernet cable/router settings (router needs to be set to provide automatic DHCP).
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
Activity: 47
Merit: 2
Order # 1209 was received at Portugal and two more Apollos are working.
The screws on the sides came without tightening but it was easy to tighten.
Only problem was having to pay an additional $ 95 for each at Customs  Sad !

95 each?? Isn’t import VAT ~17%? Should not be more than $50.

VAT is different from country to country here in the EU. Here is 23% and I paid even more $ 45 in administrative expenses! I will buy more when available from the your European retailer.
legendary
just burned a 32gb card will post back soon.

mining at nicehash seems okay for now

link to miner

https://www.nicehash.com/miner/146UJM5kgzLVUV23CXCf33KQKHckoX1gx3

I will run it here for  a few days
Pages:
Jump to: