Author

Topic: Official Newbie BitInstant Support Thread (Active Customer Support) - page 409. (Read 495998 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Does the 24 hour support staff not work weekends? Roll Eyes
Yankee here will fix your messed up order if you provide your Order ID. it might take longer than normal on weekends... they prob only ran out of btc because of the whole halving scare, this is not normal... so because BitInstant runs out of btc do I pay for that? I paid for x amount of btc at a specific time that were worth a specific amount and I end up getting them 30hrs later for more because of their delay?

I emailed my order ID to the support 30hrs ago. This is just ridiculous.  Angry
Activity: 4
Yankee here will fix your messed up order if you provide your Order ID. it might take longer than normal on weekends... they prob only ran out of btc because of the whole halving scare, this is not normal... so because BitInstant runs out of btc do I pay for that? I paid for x amount of btc at a specific time that were worth a specific amount and I end up getting them 30hrs later for more because of their delay?
Im waiting 30hrs+, they are doing orders but won't fix the messed up ones?? 2k stuck with them.
Activity: 3
quote # 7e61be98-23d2-4c34-bb85-ffe9e6072e34 stuck on dwolla verification. would appreciate someone putting a manual transfer through. thanks!
Sucks I lost about $8 because of the 30hr delay tho damn
Im waiting 24 hours for 4 failed order executions and have received nothing but a lousy response that I will receive within a business day. Ok so why do I have to wait because you ran out of funds on btc-e? Its been 24 hours.  Angry
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
I used your service earlier this afternoon and used cash -> bitcoin to email.  My order id is 7a859221-8f89-49cb-be27-d582123741f9

I received a confirmation email from bitinstant that said my order had been executed.  There was a coinapult link contained in this email.   I clicked on the link and coinapult said I had no BTC available to transfer.  I have yet to receive an email from coinapult.  I've filled out a support form for both companies and received no response yet.  I used the same tormail.org email address for both address to send money to and bitinstant confirmation.

Anyone have this problem before? How long does it take to have your funds show up in coinapult?    

Hey, I have confirmation that you withdrew the funds a few hours ago. Let me know if you still need help!

If someone could push my order #88cbce57-cc13-41bc-8f1d-9c4da0ff4a79 through for me that'd be great. (It got stuck when btc-e ran out of reserves)

Processed!

Hi, about 7hrs ago I went on BitInstant to transfer from Dwolla straight to a bitcoin address. Well the status said "Dwolla failed verification - unable to locate" then eventually "Failed verification too often - giving up" and then at the top it now says "Order failed - please contact [email protected]".... So I emailed support then and still have not heard anything. Is this normal? My order ID is 3cc39524-4529-4a50-a7eb-d7d22c99e898... Thank you!!!

Hey, processed a few minutes ago. I also closed your ticket since Im responding here. Sorry for the delay!
Activity: 5
I like the service and have used a number of times.  I even included Step by Steps of how to use it in my eBook, Bitcoin Step by Step.  BTW it's free on Amazon today.

www.amazon.com/Bitcoin-Step-by-ebook/dp/B00A1CUQQU/

Ahhh free books are always a good deal.

Thanks
Activity: 10
I used your service earlier this afternoon and used cash -> bitcoin to email.  My order id is 7a859221-8f89-49cb-be27-d582123741f9

I received a confirmation email from bitinstant that said my order had been executed.  There was a coinapult link contained in this email.   I clicked on the link and coinapult said I had no BTC available to transfer.  I have yet to receive an email from coinapult.  I've filled out a support form for both companies and received no response yet.  I used the same tormail.org email address for both address to send money to and bitinstant confirmation.

Anyone have this problem before? How long does it take to have your funds show up in coinapult?   
Activity: 238
If someone could push my order #88cbce57-cc13-41bc-8f1d-9c4da0ff4a79 through for me that'd be great. (It got stuck when btc-e ran out of reserves)
htc
Activity: 14
I like the service and have used a number of times.  I even included Step by Steps of how to use it in my eBook, Bitcoin Step by Step.  BTX it's frss on Amazon today.

Your ebook looks like a very good resource for newbies. I only wish I had seen it earlier in my learning curve, but even now, it's a great resource. Many thanks for sharing it with us.

cheers
mjc
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Available on Kindle
I like the service and have used a number of times.  I even included Step by Steps of how to use it in my eBook, Bitcoin Step by Step.  BTW it's free on Amazon today.

Hi, about 7hrs ago I went on BitInstant to transfer from Dwolla straight to a bitcoin address. Well the status said "Dwolla failed verification - unable to locate" then eventually "Failed verification too often - giving up" and then at the top it now says "Order failed - please contact [email protected]".... So I emailed support then and still have not heard anything. Is this normal? My order ID is 3cc39524-4529-4a50-a7eb-d7d22c99e898... Thank you!!!
htc
I have used your service twice to acquire bitcoins. The service is seamless and easy to use. I used the Moneygram option. I found your service to be the easiest and most economical way to acquire bitcoins for cash.

Thank You

Is this service associated with bitcoin? Or ?

cheers
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Charlie 'Van Bitcoin' Shrem
Do you have any plans to expand your services in Canada?

There is not much services that is cost efficient here when you want to exchange small amounts....

Having to pay a minimum of 10$ is a really big deal if you have to exchange 20 - 200$

I can't give specifics yet (since it will likely backfire on me for doing so) but were working with a big cash deposit location company in Canada, just going thru the paperwork now.
Do you have any plans to expand your services in Canada?

There is not much services that is cost efficient here when you want to exchange small amounts....

Having to pay a minimum of 10$ is a really big deal if you have to exchange 20 - 200$
Activity: 236
I have used your service twice to acquire bitcoins. The service is seamless and easy to use. I used the Moneygram option. I found your service to be the easiest and most economical way to acquire bitcoins for cash.

Thank You
Jump to: