Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 100. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I joined this pool few days ago, and it is having problems since then, and I am even experiencing lower payments than usual (this pool suppose to have 0% fees)... I think I will wait another day then just leave if this doesn't get fixed

No-one is forcing you to stay....  You probably have some shelved shares if you're not getting as much as you expect.

I know, my post meant fix your shit or new comers like me will start leaving the pool, got it ? and I know exactly what are shelved shares, and no I didn't have any.
Seriously...??  This is one of the best pools around - and the community/operators (LukeJr & wk) are on top of their "shit"... Show me a pool with an 800# you can call, or a response rate on the forums like wizkid and/or LukeJr give...

Just damn, man. Be nice and mine. Or go. Who cares...

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
... I am even experiencing lower payments than usual (this pool suppose to have 0% fees)...
and I know exactly what are shelved shares, and no I didn't have any.
Then the problem is with your definition of "usual".
If you don't have any shelved shares, then you've been paid 100% in full.

my definition for usual is based on my rewards in PPS payment system in 24 hours, I wanted to give your pool a try especially that NMC is merged and there no fee. but since I stated mining the pool is experiencing some problems ( is this my luck Sad ) I will wait till tomorrow then see about it

I would say it's just bad timing.

This pool has had some growing pains on the stats side,
but has been as solid as can be on the function of the actual pool.

(translation: It never stops accepting shares and paying out, just sometimes the stats page is down and that has been a few times in the last few days, but has been stable for a month before that)
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
... I am even experiencing lower payments than usual (this pool suppose to have 0% fees)...

my definition for usual is based on my rewards in PPS payment system in 24 hours, I wanted to give your pool a try especially that NMC is merged and there no fee. but since I stated mining the pool is experiencing some problems ( is this my luck Sad ) I will wait till tomorrow then see about it
sitedown problem has been rectified but after 24 hours

Eligius dashboard doesnt recognise my user???
even tho my setup is hashing away..

thinking of changing pools

A little patience while they fix the problem.

Remember the stats page has nothing to do with the functioning of the pool.

Activity: 86
Merit: 10
sitedown problem has been rectified but after 24 hours

Eligius dashboard doesnt recognise my user???
even tho my setup is hashing away..

thinking of changing pools
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
stats page is down but it is still working for the miner page? paying out, getting paid work as per normal?
legendary
I joined this pool few days ago, and it is having problems since then, and I am even experiencing lower payments than usual (this pool suppose to have 0% fees)... I think I will wait another day then just leave if this doesn't get fixed

No-one is forcing you to stay....  You probably have some shelved shares if you're not getting as much as you expect.

I know, my post meant fix your shit or new comers like me will start leaving the pool, got it ? and I know exactly what are shelved shares, and no I didn't have any.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

legendary
Eh, I figured wizkid057 fixed it already. Everything is working fine for me...

Edit: Except for the website, but that's not an emergency and I have almost nothing to do with it.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Server overloaded?

No stats, work and response from Eligius pool owner Luke-Jr since 8:00am UTC Sad
legendary
Namecoin-Qt works fine for me.
No stats again this morning

Server overloaded?
legendary
Sending NMC to a BTC-E wallet works OK.

Really? How does that work? My Bitcoin qt is able to hold NMC?

Yes.  You put the NMC address from your BTC-E "Finances/Deposit NMC" area in to Eligius.  No, you'd need Namecoin-Qt for that (oddly enough!).
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

Really? How does that work? My Bitcoin qt is able to hold NMC?
legendary
Stats page seems to be broken, looks like the database has gone.

Same for me can't get anything
Stats page seems to be broken, looks like the database has gone.
legendary
Hi I'm trying to change my details on my eligius. I want to donate etc....

It is saying my signature is failing.

I am entering my stats, copying the message into my btc client, using the correct address and generating a sig.

Is this stuff not enabled yet? Or do I not understand signature generation?

I was having the exact same issue, Spooderman... I was using Armory, but determined the issue was with that wallet's sig function not working.

Tried with an address from standard qt wallet and it all worked 100% -- even if not enabled yet, options saved and sig passed.

ymmv - check your wallet (?)

I am using the standard QT wallet for this also.

EDIT: signature fails every time.

It looks like the bitcoind used to verify the signatures on the web server crashed for some reason last night.  Please try again!  Thanks.

-wk

Thanks very much, worked instantly Smiley just wanted to donate that's all.....can't get a nmc wallet on OSX so nowhere to send them, though I would really like to acquire some.
Pages:
Jump to: