Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 103. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

can i use the bitstamp as a wallet address?

Probably not, Eligius generates "mined" payouts, so you probably need a real wallet, or an online wallet that supports mined payments.

anyway can u shed light on this balance issue?

it was 30+% for 5-6hrs at least then i get no increase in balances..
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

Probably not, Eligius generates "mined" payouts, so you probably need a real wallet, or an online wallet that supports mined payments.
how do i sign a message to save changes?

I've entered my bitcoin payout address, i've entered the message as above ( my eligius...) but it doesn't work.

Copy the message to your Bitcoin-qt client's "Sign Message" function.  You should get a long string of random letters.  Copy and paste that to the second box on Eligius, job done.

anyway i've got some problems with this pool.

i've started mining for ard 5-6hrs and suddenly the balance just stops rising and the round luck keeps on dropping to 39.2% now.

I'm new to this kind of payment scheme, can anyone shed light on why this is so?

I've entered my bitcoin payout address, i've entered the message as above ( my eligius...) but it doesn't work.

Copy the message to your Bitcoin-qt client's "Sign Message" function.  You should get a long string of random letters.  Copy and paste that to the second box on Eligius, job done.

this is what i see

Message to Sign with 14.....................:
My Eligius - 2013-08-26 02:10:26 UTC - Minimum_Payout_BTC=1

then there are 2 rows

My Eligius - 2013-08-26 02:10:26 UTC - Minimum_Payout_BTC=1

(blank)

That makes sense with what I'm seeing, wizkid.  Two non-even payouts, and 17x 0.1NMC payouts.  Thanks. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Is the pool paying NMC now?  I'm seeing lots of 0.1NMC transactions appearing in my wallet, but I'm not sure where from - I don't think it's from p2pool, but I can't be sure.  Huh

Yes, NMC payouts have started.  I have not implemented a minimum payout for NMC yet, however.

-wk

Edit: Note: So far only two sendmany's have gone out.
Is the pool paying NMC now?  I'm seeing lots of 0.1NMC transactions appearing in my wallet, but I'm not sure where from - I don't think it's from p2pool, but I can't be sure.  Huh
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!
Lots of orders received and being processed for the Eligius-branded USB miners.  Large inventory is expected this Thursday/Friday and coordinated shipping chaos  commences on arrival...

BTW, I do test these units for against DOA using one of the addresses of the pool (not cool to pocket btc from testing).  So far there have been a few units that didn't pass the test, so it has saved some of you the headache of replacement.

I brand and test up to 49 units with one hub.

Thanks!!
P.S. will post more updates as we get closer to Thursday/Friday.
all outstanding Eligius store orders are ready to go, getting dropped of at post office tomorrow.  You will receive an automated email with your tracking number when they are dropped off.

I sent you a PM about my Eligius store order (order 910) but haven't received any kind if shipping confirmation.  What should I do next?

I'm not able to pull up info on order 910... do you have a transaction id and the email address you would have associated with order 910? please PM it to me

No issues now.  My order arrived today.  Thanks for the awesome service!
donator
Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060
between a rock and a block!
if anyone is interested in a Blade, please PM me, we haven't been able to add them to the store as an item yet, but they are available.

I went through all the orders to double check and every order was shipped out, I don't see anything outstanding.  Please PM me with any questions you might have.
donator
Lots of orders received and being processed for the Eligius-branded USB miners.  Large inventory is expected this Thursday/Friday and coordinated shipping chaos  commences on arrival...

BTW, I do test these units for against DOA using one of the addresses of the pool (not cool to pocket btc from testing).  So far there have been a few units that didn't pass the test, so it has saved some of you the headache of replacement.

Thanks!!
all outstanding Eligius store orders are ready to go, getting dropped of at post office tomorrow.  You will receive an automated email with your tracking number when they are dropped off.

I sent you a PM about my Eligius store order (order 910) but haven't received any kind if shipping confirmation.  What should I do next?

I'm not able to pull up info on order 910... do you have a transaction id and the email address you would have associated with order 910? please PM it to me
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?
Did anyone get a tracking number? Mine was blank and the link to click is not accessible... WTH?

See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2952411
Activity: 784
Merit: 1004
Glow Stick Dance!

Thanks!!

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Did anyone get a tracking number? Mine was blank and the link to click is not accessible... WTH?

Activity: 237
I rave ... whats your excuse?!?

*squee* Cheesy
donator

Thanks!!
Activity: 476
Hello everyone. Please check your Eligius stats info it ow. In [Eligius Pool Statistics] --> [My User Stats Page],  Unpaid Balance / Shelved Shares / Hashrate Average / Weighted Shares do not update any more.  What's the issue ?

Shares are still being accepted. So most likely everything  is fine. Wizkid057  has a bunch of failsafes in place to counter attacks. It is a very reliable pool.
Activity: 137
Hello everyone. Please check your Eligius stats info now. In [Eligius Pool Statistics] --> [My User Stats Page],  Unpaid Balance / Shelved Shares / Hashrate Average / Weighted Shares do not update any more.  What's the issue ?
Activity: 476
I  added my nickname and changed the minimum payout about 36 hours ago and haven't seen the changes take effect.  I'm not complaining just wanted to point it out.

Quote directly from top of control panel:
*** Panel is in BETA. Not all None of the options are supported yet. ***

You may set all options now, and they will take effect as backend support is completed!
Yes I saw that but maybe it should say^^^^^ Anyway I like what you've  done. Thanks
Jump to: