Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 98. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Do you really spend that much less than 0.16 BTC per purchase?

I agree Luke,

But when the diff starts hitting 150m+ people are going to want to pay payout 0.00001  Smiley
That's going to make for stupidly high transaction fees when they go to spend them.

but what if my choice is to have my funds in my wallet even if it is 0.01 , and what if I decide to quit mining on this pool for any reason ? do I have to give up a week of mining rewards ? this will be so high after a couple of retargets ! automatic payment amount should be a choice not an obligation, if you want to keep it this way than activate free manually  payments each 24 hours.
Except the pool pays out the balance if you stop mining.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you

I agree Luke,

But when the diff starts hitting 150m+ people are going to want to pay payout 0.00001  Smiley
That's going to make for stupidly high transaction fees when they go to spend them.

but what if my choice is to have my funds in my wallet even if it is 0.01 , and what if I decide to quit mining on this pool for any reason ? do I have to give up a week of mining rewards ? this will be so high after a couple of retargets ! automatic payment amount should be a choice not an obligation, if you want to keep it this way than activate free manually  payments each 24 hours.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500

I agree Luke,

But when the diff starts hitting 150m+ people are going to want to pay payout 0.00001  Smiley

I couldn't agree more!
legendary

I agree Luke,

But when the diff starts hitting 150m+ people are going to want to pay payout 0.00001  Smiley
legendary
yes i do

I agree Luke,

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
If you want paid faster, you need to mine faster.
legendary
Hello,
   Been mining with the pool last week and I'm already a bit over the .16 that was needed to be placed on the pay queue but says I still need .004 something.  Is there anyway my account on there can be looked into?
Good day.

When your total reaches 0.16777216 you should hit the queue.

Sounds like you are at: 0.16377216 (approximately)

edit: just found a block, you should be in the queue now I bet.

they really have to change this, after a couple of retargets it will take weeks of mining to get to 0.16777216 for someone mining @ 25Gh/s, they have to let miners to chose the minimum payout, and A manual payout request button is a good thing to have as well, imagine mining for few days than decide to sell your miner or just leave, than you are forced to leave your funds here......  

If you mine 25gh you will get a payout every 18-20 hours.

Are you pool hopping?

after a couple of retargets it will take weeks of mining to get to 0.16777216 for someone mining @ 25Gh/s

ok
legendary
Hello,
   Been mining with the pool last week and I'm already a bit over the .16 that was needed to be placed on the pay queue but says I still need .004 something.  Is there anyway my account on there can be looked into?
Good day.

they really have to change this, after a couple of retargets it will take weeks of mining to get to 0.16777216 for someone mining @ 25Gh/s, they have to let miners to chose the minimum payout, and A manual payout request button is a good thing to have as well, imagine mining for few days than decide to sell your miner or just leave, than you are forced to leave your funds here......  

Are you pool hopping?

after a couple of retargets it will take weeks of mining to get to 0.16777216 for someone mining @ 25Gh/s
Hello,
Good day.

Are you pool hopping?
legendary
Hello,
Good day.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello,
Good day.

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello,
   Been mining with the pool last week and I'm already a bit over the .16 that was needed to be placed on the pay queue but says I still need .004 something.  Is there anyway my account on there can be looked into?
Good day.
So, what's wrong with Google Translate?  From most of the crap documentation that comes with Chinese stuff, it's obviously how the Chinese translate stuff to English.  Or is that Ingrish?

Using Google Translate we might as well just change the site to "All your base are belong to us" Chinese style.

ROFLMAO!!!

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
So, what's wrong with Google Translate?  From most of the crap documentation that comes with Chinese stuff, it's obviously how the Chinese translate stuff to English.  Or is that Ingrish?

Using Google Translate we might as well just change the site to "All your base are belong to us" Chinese style.
My fault, I admit.  I should have specified simple manual more clearly.

Simple configuration instructions for various hardwares:
* Avalon
* BFL
* ASICMINER

And configuration information for each major mining software (bfgminer, cgminer, guiminer?).

The reader of the document is probably someone who may or may not know much about bitcoin, so it should be basic, "Push Here Dummy" instructions.

Ideally, another Chinese reader will agree that these instructions are error-free, for verification.

ETA: Payable when the site administrators update http://eligius.st/ or eligius wiki with your document.

ETA: Payable when the site administrators update http://eligius.st/ or eligius wiki with your document.

I see you changed the conditions of the deal again. You shouldn't hold your breath for any more help from me.
NMC payouts are definitely working, I just got one 2 hours ago.
Pages:
Jump to: