Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 101. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 333
Merit: 252
my options dont work at all

I've set it to pay out every 1 btc instead and set the nmc address but everything remains the same despite signature passing

The payout change is not yet implemented, but the NMC payouts are.  Are the saved options showing when you return to the options page?

doesn't work for me either. the saved options are showing when I come back, but I don't get NMC payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

I've set it to pay out every 1 btc instead and set the nmc address but everything remains the same despite signature passing

The payout change is not yet implemented, but the NMC payouts are.  Are the saved options showing when you return to the options page?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
just curious: why is eligius including 1 satoshi payouts to 18d3HV2bm94UyY4a9DrPfoZ17sXuiDQq2B  in many of its blocks, like here?
isn't it "bad" under new bloat rules?
It helps identify/track genuine Eligius blocks. I clean them up regularly so they don't bloat the UTXO set.
legendary
Hi I'm trying to change my details on my eligius. I want to donate etc....

It is saying my signature is failing.

I am entering my stats, copying the message into my btc client, using the correct address and generating a sig.

Is this stuff not enabled yet? Or do I not understand signature generation?

I was having the exact same issue, Spooderman... I was using Armory, but determined the issue was with that wallet's sig function not working.

Tried with an address from standard qt wallet and it all worked 100% -- even if not enabled yet, options saved and sig passed.

ymmv - check your wallet (?)

I am using the standard QT wallet for this also.

EDIT: signature fails every time.

It looks like the bitcoind used to verify the signatures on the web server crashed for some reason last night.  Please try again!  Thanks.

-wk
Activity: 333
Merit: 252
just curious: why is eligius including 1 satoshi payouts to 18d3HV2bm94UyY4a9DrPfoZ17sXuiDQq2B  in many of its blocks, like here?
isn't it "bad" under new bloat rules?

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
the same here, the signature fails every time I try to change settings
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Well it has worked, because I was able to use the sign message function to set my NMC address, and I'm getting NMC payouts.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

I am entering my stats, copying the message into my btc client, using the correct address and generating a sig.

I was having the exact same issue, Spooderman... I was using Armory, but determined the issue was with that wallet's sig function not working.

Tried with an address from standard qt wallet and it all worked 100% -- even if not enabled yet, options saved and sig passed.

I am using the standard QT wallet for this also.

EDIT: signature fails every time.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

legendary

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
legendary
legendary
Looks like the webserver had a minor issue last night.  Pool and web servers are physically different machines, so, mining is unaffected.

Should have the webserver/stats back up very shortly.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I called and left a message.

He is working on it and it is still paying out.
I called and left a message.

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501
Don't have his number. This a DDOS?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.298069

Big bold letters on the very first post.

No, I'm not ringing it, I'm in the UK and it'd cost a fortune.
legendary
Don't have his number. This a DDOS?
legendary
I just got a payout so I'm assuming the pool is still functional despite gateway error.
Pages:
Jump to: