Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 99. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
the minimum payment is not changing, and why I am not getting any NMC payments? I singed the message at least 5-6 times and it succeed but nothing changed, I didn't get any NMC payment since the first day of the month....

anyone having the same problem ?

The minimum payout setting is not implemented on the backend yet.  I just haven't had the time to complete and fully test the related code.

NMC payouts are working normally however.

-wk

can you check please why I am not getting any NMC? this is my mining address 18kCuQtWtsYCJFkB6YEAMP69hAxDhwx1ae and this is my Namecoin address NEXhhrgR4juVwUhnDDKKJYBU4btKYBCrFE , in a couple of retargets mining with 25 Gh/s will takes a week to make 0.167-- BTC .... it will be really cool if you get that working, i will make sure to donate what ever I can
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
the minimum payment is not changing, and why I am not getting any NMC payments? I singed the message at least 5-6 times and it succeed but nothing changed, I didn't get any NMC payment since the first day of the month....

The minimum payout setting is not implemented on the backend yet.  I just haven't had the time to complete and fully test the related code.

NMC payouts are working normally however.

-wk
legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
My fault, I admit.  I should have specified simple manual more clearly.

Simple configuration instructions for various hardwares:
* Avalon
* BFL
* ASICMINER

And configuration information for each major mining software (bfgminer, cgminer, guiminer?).

The reader of the document is probably someone who may or may not know much about bitcoin, so it should be basic, "Push Here Dummy" instructions.

Ideally, another Chinese reader will agree that these instructions are error-free, for verification.

Ok I understand now. If you would like all that, the price is BTC4.0

Eligius is the easiest pool on the planet.

I gave you instructions for BFL or any USB based miner for BFGminer

Instructions same for cgminer just change URL to:
cgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -u YourAddress -p x -I 9

You should send me something
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1099
My fault, I admit.  I should have specified simple manual more clearly.

Simple configuration instructions for various hardwares:
* Avalon
* BFL
* ASICMINER

And configuration information for each major mining software (bfgminer, cgminer, guiminer?).

The reader of the document is probably someone who may or may not know much about bitcoin, so it should be basic, "Push Here Dummy" instructions.

Ideally, another Chinese reader will agree that these instructions are error-free, for verification.

ETA: Payable when the site administrators update http://eligius.st/ or eligius wiki with your document.
Eligius是非常简单易用。
首先创建一个地址,你希望收到你的比特币钱包付款。
如果您使用BFGminer那么你命令来启动BFGminer的将是:
bfgminer -o stratum+tcp://stratum.mining.eligius.st:3334 -O YourAddress (您的地址)

看你去的哈希结果:
http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/userstats.php/Your Address   (您的地址)

Please send my BTC0.5 to:
13muJbVxcoDAWom4ZKTKehqRUJ8fmAyoVh

Wanting to promote Chinese use, I offer a 1.0 BTC bounty for a complete Chinese translation of Eligius, or 0.5 BTC for a simple document in Chinese that describes how to mine using Eligius.

Ditto for Russian, though at lower bounty prices:  0.25 BTC for simple "Eligius User Manual" in Russian.

What miner are you using?

BFGminer??
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1099
Wanting to promote Chinese use, I offer a 1.0 BTC bounty for a complete Chinese translation of Eligius, or 0.5 BTC for a simple document in Chinese that describes how to mine using Eligius.

Ditto for Russian, though at lower bounty prices:  0.25 BTC for simple "Eligius User Manual" in Russian.

can i suggest a new feature?

idle miner notification.

so when the miner stops contributing for x mins,  it sends out a tweet or email to users?

That's a great suggestion!

What are you willing to contribute to get that setup?

legendary
why I am not receiving any NMC payments ? I changed my settings and I verified the message but didn't get any NMC payments !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
can i suggest a new feature?

idle miner notification.

so when the miner stops contributing for x mins,  it sends out a tweet or email to users?
oh yea, sorry guys, next time I should keep my mouth shut.... like I have something personal against the operators..... all I said that I am having problems and I raised my concerns to the pool operators and I think that they didn't get upset like you did guys...... I don't know why why you cant chill out, if this pool is so good like you say it is just because that there were allot of people like me (yea pain in the ass but this is how things works).

BTW still not working for me ......

The pool is working flawlessly.

What is not working for you is the Website that gives you stats.

So what is the problem? You can't live without the stats for a day?

I am still getting deposits into my wallet so I know its working.

If you have to see the stats every second of every day, this is not the pool for you.
legendary
oh yea, sorry guys, next time I should keep my mouth shut.... like I have something personal against the operators..... all I said that I am having problems and I raised my concerns to the pool operators and I think that they didn't get upset like you did guys...... I don't know why why you cant chill out, if this pool is so good like you say it is just because that there were allot of people like me (yea pain in the ass but this is how things works).

BTW still not working for me ......
I joined this pool few days ago, and it is having problems since then, and I am even experiencing lower payments than usual (this pool suppose to have 0% fees)... I think I will wait another day then just leave if this doesn't get fixed

No-one is forcing you to stay....  You probably have some shelved shares if you're not getting as much as you expect.

I know, my post meant fix your shit or new comers like me will start leaving the pool, got it ? and I know exactly what are shelved shares, and no I didn't have any.
Seriously...??  This is one of the best pools around - and the community/operators (LukeJr & wk) are on top of their "shit"... Show me a pool with an 800# you can call, or a response rate on the forums like wizkid and/or LukeJr give...

Just damn, man. Be nice and mine. Or go. Who cares...

Truer words have not been spoken.

Great pool. No fees, responsive owners.

What else do you want?

If you want 100% uptime on stats what portion of your earnings are you willing to pay???
yeah that's what I thought!
It's not working now.  Sad

I think it's knackered.

Out at the moment.  I will check it out when I get home (shortly).

thank you!!!
Luke do we have an update on the stats portion?
I have nothing to do with stats, sorry.
I believe wizkid said it was working a few hours ago?

504 Gateway Time-out
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006

I think it's knackered.

Out at the moment.  I will check it out when I get home (shortly).
Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

I think it's knackered.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
I have nothing to do with stats, sorry.
I believe wizkid said it was working a few hours ago?
Pages:
Jump to: