Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 130. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Greetings miners!

With the payout queue all caught up, I've officially made the 100 TBC minimum payout the only minimum payout. (No more two pass setup).

Happy mining!

-wk
legendary
Greetings!

Manual payout to catch up most of the payout queue.  We'll see how it goes now with the new minimum phasing in.

Transaction 98878ca7c55d1a86a15cb5d6adcf7794a46aea1b7b908e0cc847331e9a5fdd79

Smiley

-wk
legendary
I'm just below the old payout limit.  I guess what I'm seeing is others moving above 0.67 and above me in the queue?

That, plus there are funds owed to miners added to the queue with every block we find. No worries, it will be caught up soon enough even if I have to manually clear it up.

-wk
legendary
Activity: 916
Merit: 1003
I'm just below the old payout limit.  I guess what I'm seeing is others moving above 0.67 and above me in the queue?
Activity: 812
Merit: 587
Space Lord
I don't completely understand the payout queue.  My address has been moving up and down in the queue so much I was thinking there was something wrong.
Wouldn't I just steadily move up the queue over time as addresses above me are paid out?  It doesn't appear to be like this.
The minimum payout is changed to ~0.17 or something. When you get to that, you end up on the bottom of the queue.
But!
If you hit the old limit (~0.67) then you are moved to the top.
legendary
I don't completely understand the payout queue.  My address has been moving up and down in the queue so much I was thinking there was something wrong.
Wouldn't I just steadily move up the queue over time as addresses above me are paid out?  It doesn't appear to be like this.
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
I noticed TOR is offered on port 8337, Base on the port, I assume this is a getwork server. Is Stratum also available on TOR?

Actually, it wasn't, but, I've gone ahead and added port 3334.

-wk

Thanks!
legendary
I noticed TOR is offered on port 8337, Base on the port, I assume this is a getwork server. Is Stratum also available on TOR?

Actually, it wasn't, but, I've gone ahead and added port 3334.

-wk
Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Greetings Eligius Miners!

So, after some discussion, I've dropped the minimum payout/enter-queue amount to 100 TBC (0.16777216 BTC).

This is implemented, as per suggestion from Luke-Jr, as a two pass approach.

The payout queue setup now does a first pass using the old minimum payout amount (400 TBC or ~0.67 BTC) and miners that timed out from inactivity (> 7 days).  Then, it does a second pass with the remaining miners for any that meet the new minimum payout amount of 100 TBC.

This should make it a smooth transition, and once the payout queue gets cleaned up a bit (either on its own through generated payouts or sometime soon from a manual payout), I'll put everything back to a single pass using the new lower minimum payout amount.

Also, keep in mind, that customization of settings such as your own desired minimum payout amount are coming soon!

-wk

This is great! As a wee little GPU miner, I greatly appreciate the chance to, in the future, get smaller payments more regularly. Now we just need a bunch of high-luck blocks to come our way to catch up the queue Wink.  Thank you for all the work you do!
legendary
Greetings Eligius Miners!

So, after some discussion, I've dropped the minimum payout/enter-queue amount to 100 TBC (0.16777216 BTC).

This is implemented, as per suggestion from Luke-Jr, as a two pass approach.

The payout queue setup now does a first pass using the old minimum payout amount (400 TBC or ~0.67 BTC) and miners that timed out from inactivity (> 7 days).  Then, it does a second pass with the remaining miners for any that meet the new minimum payout amount of 100 TBC.

This should make it a smooth transition, and once the payout queue gets cleaned up a bit (either on its own through generated payouts or sometime soon from a manual payout), I'll put everything back to a single pass using the new lower minimum payout amount.

Also, keep in mind, that customization of settings such as your own desired minimum payout amount are coming soon!

-wk
Space Lord
Parazyd, you could edit your hosts file to point directly to the IP in question.

If you are on windows, go here:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Open up hosts in Notepad, at the end of the list, add "78.47.187.253" (without quotes) then hit TAB and type "eligius.st" (without quotes)

If you're using Linux, it's the same thing in /etc/hosts

More info on this file here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

***IF YOU MAKE THIS CHANGE YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED TO CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED***

If you don't change it, then when a new IP is set, you'll still be going to the old IP.

Wrong. 78.47.187.253 = mining.eligius.st
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
Parazyd, you could edit your hosts file to point directly to the IP in question.

If you are on windows, go here:
C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc

Open up hosts in Notepad, at the end of the list, add "78.47.187.253" (without quotes) then hit TAB and type "eligius.st" (without quotes)

If you're using Linux, it's the same thing in /etc/hosts

More info on this file here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hosts_(file)

***IF YOU MAKE THIS CHANGE YOU SHOULD BE PREPARED TO CHANGE IT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS ISSUE IS RESOLVED***

If you don't change it, then when a new IP is set, you'll still be going to the old IP.
legendary
Any ETA on the fix?

going to move dns when I get home if its still being DoSd. Few hours. Sad

All else is well pool side

I see, shares are being accepted. Smiley

Can I access the stats via an IP address?

No. Website use a NameVirtual host type setup to cater to port 80 miners, so wont work without dns
Space Lord
Any ETA on the fix?

I see, shares are being accepted. Smiley

Can I access the stats via an IP address?
legendary
Any ETA on the fix?

Space Lord
legendary
eligius.st seems to be offline.  My miner is still connected so it seems to be a DNS issue.

It is a DNS issue. Use 78.47.187.253 for mining.
legendary
eligius.st seems to be offline.  My miner is still connected so it seems to be a DNS issue.
donator
Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015
No objection here. I also have no objection to a ratio-based payment measure whereby the payout amount is locked to the difficulty, in case the difficulty goes to 10 million or higher in a very short time.
Jump to: