Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 184. (Read 458255 times)

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186
Could you adjust the payout line displayed on the stats graphs to reflect this?  Was nice to see yourself approaching that line =)
Already did Wink
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Could you adjust the payout line displayed on the stats graphs to reflect this?  Was nice to see yourself approaching that line =)
legendary
Per poll results, the minimum payout is now 400 TBC (~0.67 BTC).
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
DiabloMiner author
Latest DiabloMiner sends X-Mining-Extensions header as "longpoll rollntime switchto". This is not recognized by eligius and rollntime is disabled for this miner.
Last I checked, DiabloMiner had bugs in its rollntime implementation, and Diablo-D3 stubbornly denied they existed (thus refusing to fix them), so I blacklisted it from using it. Specifically, with rollntime enabled, DiabloMiner is somehow confusing its work and when it expires, and sending shares against work older than 2 minutes, even after it has received new work. If Diablo-D3 has fixed this, and someone is willing to do some real-time testing to confirm it (on IRC), I'd be glad to remove it from the blacklist...

That bug never existed and I repeatedly confirmed that the bug is in your pool.
The only thing you confirmed was that your logs were reporting things sanely. The actual on-the-wire packets confirmed you were sending me dead shares.

If this is your stance, I might have to end up adding code to detect eligius and force reenable it.
If Eligius doesn't tell you it's allowed, it isn't: forcefully rolled shares will be rejected outright.

You depend on UA snooping. Just sayin.

And no, the only thing you confirmed is that miners still have a very low rate of stale shares. Are you going to start blacklisting other miners because they produce stale shares too?
legendary
Latest DiabloMiner sends X-Mining-Extensions header as "longpoll rollntime switchto". This is not recognized by eligius and rollntime is disabled for this miner.
Last I checked, DiabloMiner had bugs in its rollntime implementation, and Diablo-D3 stubbornly denied they existed (thus refusing to fix them), so I blacklisted it from using it. Specifically, with rollntime enabled, DiabloMiner is somehow confusing its work and when it expires, and sending shares against work older than 2 minutes, even after it has received new work. If Diablo-D3 has fixed this, and someone is willing to do some real-time testing to confirm it (on IRC), I'd be glad to remove it from the blacklist...

The only thing you confirmed was that your logs were reporting things sanely. The actual on-the-wire packets confirmed you were sending me dead shares.

If this is your stance, I might have to end up adding code to detect eligius and force reenable it.
If Eligius doesn't tell you it's allowed, it isn't: forcefully rolled shares will be rejected outright.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

legendary
DiabloMiner author

legendary
legendary
DiabloMiner author

I use eligius almost exclusively, rollntime works fine.

Edit: Goddamnit luke, you broke it!
Activity: 23
legendary
I have blocked the two mining proxies using address 1DeVdPQ18o5oRAuBq49hD5K8tNtwdBwhc2. There is no reason you should need over 2000 connections for a mere 60 MH/s, and it's degrading the pool's performance. Contact me when you fix it, and I'll unblock you.
Activity: 566
Merit: 500
very simple sig image.

i think i'll get mine working too!
legendary
Finally got around to it... Eligius now has IPv6 support again.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Firstbits: 1yetiax
Yup, it's there. Thanks, Luke! I was wondering how Eligius would catch up with all the open balances. That's the best solution and it proves once more that SMPPS is a fair system and that you would not withhold payment for your own gain. Way to go!
legendary
Payout queue manual send here

For some reason, my own local client got stuck and I had to restart it. If you don't see your payout, but it's on the link above, you might want to try the same. If that still doesn't work, try -rescan.
legendary
Block Explorer too.
yes but that is not true data because sometimes some payments get split between multiple addresses for example the block chain show 0,91 less BTC that the total amount received by the adress
That doesn't make sense... the block chain is the authority as to what was received.
you did not understand me
well i have one address for each pool so i did check the address for your pool and i saw for the last transaction i get +0,18xxxxx (data from blockexplorer.com) i was like wtf i dit get payed that from eligius, so i did check around and i did find that the extra 0,18 come from a mred payment, even if on mtred i use a totally different address, after manually checking all payments versus blockexplorer.com data acording to blockexplorer i did earn 0,91 less BTC
Still doesn't make sense. Maybe run bitcoin with the -rescan option?
Activity: 26

As for the trolls, I'm ignoring them.

There's a vast difference between trolls and people gathering
incontrovertible evidence of the opinions you offered in various
forums about religion, homosexuality and a slew of other
non-bitcoin related things.

I think it's important that people who use your pool understand
who you actually are, how your mind works (for some rather
stretched definition of the word) and make up their own mind
before they contribute anything further to the eligius effort.

I am personally so disgusted by your belief system that however
much I'd like to not let that get in the way of using your pool if it
was the actual best around (it isn't anymore, by a large margin),
I simply can't.

I hope others will do their own research and come to their own
conclusions.

Live and let live.

Graphs, stats, and reliability have all been top notch since I've been mining here.
legendary
Block Explorer too.
yes but that is not true data because sometimes some payments get split between multiple addresses for example the block chain show 0,91 less BTC that the total amount received by the adress
That doesn't make sense... the block chain is the authority as to what was received.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I'll have a steak sandwich and a... steak sandwich
Up until recently, I didn't even realize that eligius.st had a religious meaning.
Same here. People can't very well be expected to know all of them. According to Wikipedia, there are "more than 10,000 Roman Catholic saints".
Jump to: