Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD] Eligius: ASIC, no registration, no fee CPPSRB BTC + 105% PPS NMC, 877 # - page 62. (Read 458255 times)

Activity: 561
Merit: 521
Trustless IceColdWallet
Which value is fair?

Pool Management:   % (Default: 0.00%)
Stats Development:   % (Default: 0.00%)
Pool Hosting:   % (Default: 0.00%)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Hi Miners,

Today has been hectic.  I've been up about 26 hours now and need sleep.

I stayed up long enough to fix the stats for you all though.  I also fixed coinbase payouts... an issue with the new anti-address-reuse patch to bitcoind caused CPPSRB to fail at tallying the manual payout I did in txid 577a33984d4f89b451a815b6c6dc0988b6d9abcd34c81a9fc1fc316ddc5f5020, so, it failsafe'd and I didn't have time to correct it before I was called away.

Anyway, business as usual.  I'll get another manual payout together to catch up the payout queue tomorrow when blocks are confirmed.

-wk

Thanks WK!

Eligius has to be the best pool around, I switched off it to Slush for a while but back on Eligius now for good! Who can argue with a 99.46% payout Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1006
Hi Miners,

Today has been hectic.  I've been up about 26 hours now and need sleep.

I stayed up long enough to fix the stats for you all though.  I also fixed coinbase payouts... an issue with the new anti-address-reuse patch to bitcoind caused CPPSRB to fail at tallying the manual payout I did in txid 577a33984d4f89b451a815b6c6dc0988b6d9abcd34c81a9fc1fc316ddc5f5020, so, it failsafe'd and I didn't have time to correct it before I was called away.

Anyway, business as usual.  I'll get another manual payout together to catch up the payout queue tomorrow when blocks are confirmed.

-wk
Trustless IceColdWallet
the payments also not working.

Normaly i received some bucks.
legendary
Working on stats.  Pool is up, shares are tallied, no worries.

Any ETA on Stats?

I ended up getting called off for some emergency work for my normal job. I'm heading home now.
Activity: 650
Merit: 500
Pick and place? I need more coffee.

Any ETA on Stats?
legendary
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
1. just calculate your 12 hour share rate * 2 * 25 / Networkdiff and you will know how much you will receive in 24h. Read more about the payout system if you want to know more.

2. The total hash rate isn't always right. Go to eligius.st for a more accurate rate.
Trustless IceColdWallet
i saw before an hour about an decrease of hashing power 730 Th/s  it was 130 Th/s more then normal.

Does anyone knows from where that power comes?
Trustless IceColdWallet
Where can i see my reward for every block?

Are these stats online? If yes, can anyone explain me where?

Thx very much
Activity: 142
Hive/Ethereum
Are there any settings for this pool? I hear people changing their payout level, but don't see such settings anywhere on the site.

http://eligius.st/~wizkid057/newstats/mystats.php?cmd=options

put in your wallet adress, then click to the menu point: Configure able Options,

Use Firefox if you are on Mac OSX

I put in my address but don't see any "configurable options" anywhere. That would mean whoever knows my bitcoin address can change my options?

Got it...I see it now. Had to update my cookie.

You have to sign a message with your Bitcoin address to make any changes.
Activity: 58
Hello, thanks for the great software!

I'm trying to dig into internal structure of eligius.
eloipool  +  wizstats
and it looks like there should be something else, payout system, which generates files like balances.json

Does this system published as opensource ?
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Are there any settings for this pool? I hear people changing their payout level, but don't see such settings anywhere on the site.

put in your wallet adress, then click to the menu point: Configure able Options,

I put in my address but don't see any "configurable options" anywhere. That would mean whoever knows my bitcoin address can change my options?

Got it...I see it now. Had to update my cookie.
Activity: 31
Hi wizkid,

Question for you.  When I am looking at my "Balance Graph", with the "Toggle graphing of maximum reward" turned on, I see no activity for 11/19/2013 06:22:30 - 11/19/2013 11:59:59, even though I have been hashing non stop for days (confirmed by the "Hashrate Graph").  I understand that that could happen to my current unpaid if luck is bad, but wouldn't my "maximum reward" be increasing all the time I am hashing?  Or am I misunderstanding "maximum reward"?

My account is 1L86EDpwUSm5GiJPZvXeCSXA2ebbEbBGBh

Thanks!
Trustless IceColdWallet

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Personal text my ass....
Trustless IceColdWallet
i have one jupiter at ~520GH that is working on 128 or 256 and another jupiter at ~550GH that is working on 256 or 511.
i think pool sets the best one for you so dont worry about anything.

if you need a NMC adress just use btc-e.com for it to deposit the coins there.

thx very much

edit:

ok now i have an NMC wallet adress in my options and signed, are there an stats? How does it works with the NMC?
soy
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013
Odd.  It says less than 25BTC ahead of me so I should be in the next block.  However, the payout queue is 7 blocks deep and my address isn't listed on the page.  Correction, 8 blocks deep.

Address?

I looked up and it had been paid.  Interesting effect.  I mine both Eligius and Slush (personal friend is a Czech so it's a no-brainer).  I had a Slush payout at 10:0x AM then later an Eligius payout showed predating the Slush payout.  No harm no foul, just curious in view of the recent contested block found.

I assume you're using some web-based wallet service, as every regular wallet software I know of immediately shows Eligius payouts.

Bitcoin-QT and I may be wrong.  The change in order on Bitcoin-QT transactions seems to have happened and my listing in personal records of every payout show the Slush then the Eligius but now the Bitcoin-QT transaction record shows OH WAIT, the Bitcoin-QT recent transactions shows this info and order: 11/18/13 14:0x (Slush); 11/19/13 10:16 (Eligius); 11/19/13 10:07 (Slush).  So, although the Eligius transaction was tucked in before the Slush, it's timestamped later.
Activity: 237
i have one jupiter at ~520GH that is working on 128 or 256 and another jupiter at ~550GH that is working on 256 or 511.
i think pool sets the best one for you so dont worry about anything.

if you need a NMC adress just use btc-e.com for it to deposit the coins there.
Trustless IceColdWallet
I just recently realized that I have not received a NMC payout in almost 2 weeks.  I then looked at my MyEligius account, and discovered that my NMC payout address is one that I do not appear to own!  How could my NMC address get changed???  I have never changed it since I initially set it - although I have set other options, like BTC payout amount.

Wizkid, can you check and see how/when my NMC address got changed?  I am waiting until you look into this before I set it back to my correct payout address.

Address?

how can i get an NMC account / wallet adress, i also new here.

thx very much

Yes i saw the options menu and i know how to sign the message. Roll Eyes

Edit: I set an min diff of 512 for my knc jupiter, but the pool gives me most time 128 and 256 and for short times 512

Edit: Also i set an little fee for all three

Edit: Do we all with arround 600 Th/s trying over 7 hours to get one lonely block?  Shocked

Edit: Pool hashrate drops more and more! Where are they goining?
        Is it  an good idea to run an script that when one pool not getting an block inhalf from 2 hours to hopp to an other one?

Pages:
Jump to: