Pages:
Author

Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver - page 40. (Read 77057 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Price is creeping up nicely, anyone care to make a prediction for this time next week?

I'm gonna go for 5000 Sat.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Time before update Silkcoin's future: T minus 27 hours

sunday, 17 juli 2016, 08:00:00 PDT  UTC-7 hours
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 10:00:00 CDT  UTC-5 hours    
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 11:00:00 EDT  UTC-4 hours    
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 15:00:00 UTC
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 16:00:00 WEST  UTC+1 hour      
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 17:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours      
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 18:00:00 EEST UTC+3 hours

Nice, will be here pressing F5 at 17:00  Tongue
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Time before update Silkcoin's future: T minus 27 hours

sunday, 17 juli 2016, 08:00:00 PDT  UTC-7 hours
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 10:00:00 CDT  UTC-5 hours    
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 11:00:00 EDT  UTC-4 hours    
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 15:00:00 UTC
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 16:00:00 WEST  UTC+1 hour      
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 17:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours      
sunday, 17 juli 2016, 18:00:00 EEST UTC+3 hours
Weak hands selling, new ppl get coins, it is all good.
365k buy order @ 4 BTC...  Not exactly chump change...  Watching closely.

I wish him the best of luck, the trend has been unforgiving this month.

Looks like they just had some luck!  Orders went off!

EDIT:  So around 1,093 sats average for 365k SILK...  Double the cost could have bought couple weeks ago.

4 BTC sold without a dent in the trend. But I guess I was wrong and 1k might be the price level that attracts some sell orders.
EDIT: 365K is quite a lot, must have been someone who dropped himself out of the top10.

I don't know...  Someone has a big chunk and is definitely playing around.  About a week ago 3.5 million SILK were in sell orders.  Then SILK started trending up and that figure went down to 2.5 million.  Now the sell orders total about 3 million.

Definitely some market play going on.  Once we see the 24 hour volume spike to 1,000 BTC, then we will know that shit just got real...

That would be a nice stepping stone indeed  Wink
legendary

EDIT:  So around 1,093 sats average for 365k SILK...  Double the cost could have bought couple weeks ago.

4 BTC sold without a dent in the trend. But I guess I was wrong and 1k might be the price level that attracts some sell orders.
EDIT: 365K is quite a lot, must have been someone who dropped himself out of the top10.

I don't know...  Someone has a big chunk and is definitely playing around.  About a week ago 3.5 million SILK were in sell orders.  Then SILK started trending up and that figure went down to 2.5 million.  Now the sell orders total about 3 million.

Definitely some market play going on.  Once we see the 24 hour volume spike to 1,000 BTC, then we will know that shit just got real...

legendary

So it is about 1 week left before we get some info about SLK's future?

One week? Where is this news coming from?  Are you guys just making up dates and features that don't exist?

It is stated in previous posts, but since you like to spread fud around, you will obviously ignore those posts.

No unread the last posts and commented..  someone is just making shit up to pump the coin. And idiots like to repost fud.   Like I said I'm not the one funding..

If you had taken the time to read what I asked, you wouldn't need to reply to me again about it.

Sorry what?

I asked about info, you started to talk about features and "making up dates", I didnt talk about features, you did.

One week? Where is this news coming from?  Are you guys just making up dates and features that don't exist?

It is stated in previous posts, but since you like to spread fud around, you will obviously ignore those posts.

No unread the last posts and commented..  someone is just making shit up to pump the coin. And idiots like to repost fud.   Like I said I'm not the one funding..

I do hope you have a nice stash of Silkcoin, it would be a real shame to be so close to the project and not in it Sad.
I've warned you many times that Silk will have a bright future, brighter than you can possibly imagine. I can only hope you didn't act stupid.

He noted quite some time ago his position was liquidated.  Maybe he got back in?  Who knows...  As for the rest of us, will be patiently waiting.

Undecided I hope that's not true

Buy the news.  Sell the product.

Well if you are comfortable then all is ok in my book.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

No unread the last posts and commented..  someone is just making shit up to pump the coin. And idiots like to repost fud.   Like I said I'm not the one funding..

I do hope you have a nice stash of Silkcoin, it would be a real shame to be so close to the project and not in it Sad.
I've warned you many times that Silk will have a bright future, brighter than you can possibly imagine. I can only hope you didn't act stupid.

He noted quite some time ago his position was liquidated.  Maybe he got back in?  Who knows...  As for the rest of us, will be patiently waiting.

Buy the news.  Sell the product.

If you had taken the time to read what I asked, you wouldn't need to reply to me again about it.

Sorry what?

He noted quite some time ago his position was liquidated.  Maybe he got back in?  Who knows...  As for the rest of us, will be patiently waiting.

legendary

Any specific day for info release...  Like a kid waiting on a new video game release lol...

Before the beginning of next week, we will give an exact time the day before.

Reason being I get paid next Wednesday and need to get more lol...  Trying to get some before lift off

I feel you, but new info will be posted before the start of next week. What happens afterwards is not in my hands...
legendary

Any specific day for info release...  Like a kid waiting on a new video game release lol...

Before the beginning of next week, we will give an exact time the day before.

Reason being I get paid next Wednesday and need to get more lol...  Trying to get some before lift off
Pages:
Jump to: