Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 5. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
May 24, 2018, 10:08:18 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
It could be a good idea in the form of a centralized advertising service like gumtree.com.
Still they would have to figure out what to do with the volatility of BTC price, as today you could sell your car for $8,000, and the next day it could cost $10,000.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
May 24, 2018, 09:18:52 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Yes of course if I was given a chance to sell my valuables to buy Bitcoin I would definitely do it. Because Bitcoin will return the capital we have spent and we will easily buy the goods we already sell. I am very ready to trade with cryptocurrency and I have imagined how much profit I will get later.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 24, 2018, 05:29:05 AM
I do not sell everything for bitcoin at home but i get everything from bitcoin i get points points from any project that i follow in social media or signature campaign in this bitcointalk forum i will make for capital in trading and get more.
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:19:20 AM
If dollars were cost nothing to move about and didn't go down in value, what would you do with them that you're not currently doing with them?
Currency is just a means of trading wealth, not the wealth itself.Asking what business opportunities crypto affords is like asking what business opportunities dollars afford. Anything you can buy and sell with, tempered by a few unique selling points like it being pseudonymous and easier to move across countries than other currencies.
Activity: 100
May 24, 2018, 05:16:13 AM
I would like to sell my stuff via bitcoin or altcoins but we don't know yet whether governments will ban bitcoins or not, so it is risky for future.
Activity: 378
May 24, 2018, 05:12:27 AM
while bitcoin i have sold my own car for investing in bitcoin because in that time i was fully invested in bitcoin and i feel happy to see that my investment were profitable and after that i have trying to invest my money in to crypto currency and now i have no other opportunity to sell for bitcoin but to hold bitcoin for future.
Activity: 168
May 24, 2018, 04:59:01 AM
Instead of selling things to buy bitcoin, I would take a part of my salary and invest it in coins. When I have enough coins, i would sell part of it and buy things I like and the rest is my savings and investment.

I think the only thing you have to remember is just use the money you can afford to lose. Selling your goods and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not recommended to me.
I think the opposite. I use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types to stabilize my financial needs. Some do sell their goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin, some do a great job, some may suffer.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
If with such capital then makes me fortune, then I will do it. Although I have to sell my favorite and favorite items, like cars, Computers and so on. Yes, I imagine that with my economic bitcoin will increase again after joining bitcoin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 275
May 24, 2018, 04:53:17 AM
if bitcoin is acceptable in my country and is inaugurated as a valid currency and can be done securely transactions I will definitely do as you say
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
May 24, 2018, 04:46:36 AM
I deal with the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to multiply my savings and I never sell my things for that. So far the opportunity to earn from the investments has been great to me and I got some good results from that.
You should also be aware that investing your savings or going all in like in bitcoin is pretty risky because you cannot expect that in the long term, you will still expect good results because there is a chance that bitcoin might have a long dip in the chart that will make you sell your bitcoin and go home with a huge loss so it is better for you to just go for the medium type of risk and don't invest all of your savings.
hrz
Activity: 476
May 24, 2018, 03:20:03 AM
the opportunity to sell bitcoin at a high price do not rashly sell a coin and bitcoin can get a loss.
Activity: 75
May 24, 2018, 03:17:32 AM
Sure Everyone Is Ready To Trade Cryptocurrency Because They Will Get Many Benefits From Bitcoin Or Other Alcoins So They Will Sell Cars Or Home For Cryptocurrency
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
May 24, 2018, 03:11:04 AM
Of course Everyone Who Wants To Trade In Cryptocurrency Will Definitely Think First Before They Buy Cryptocurrency Because Cryptocurrency Trading Is Not Easy Then They Pick Coins Bitcoin Or Altcoin Lainya So If They Sell Cars Or Home Maybe It's a Wise Decision Because Meka Can Get Extremely Profits Lots of Bitcoin
Activity: 395
Market Integration Platform
May 24, 2018, 03:00:35 AM
I deal with the bitcoin and cryptocurrencies to multiply my savings and I never sell my things for that. So far the opportunity to earn from the investments has been great to me and I got some good results from that.
Activity: 144
May 23, 2018, 01:58:44 PM
I think the opposite, I do not want inside bitcoin as my main job. I am here to increase the assets in my finances where if this works it might be a bonus in my endeavor and patience. because I can not focus on one thing only if it is profitable for me with this I can still work in my field and still increase investment in bitcoin of course.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 23, 2018, 01:44:16 PM
I think it's more like opportunity to buy more
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
May 23, 2018, 01:30:35 PM
For me, I cant do it right now because I can't afford to risk that kind of thing or money. But maybe some other people that can, because I know some people that think that the higher the risk, the higher the chance that you can earn. Even to some other cryptocurrency, I will not risk the thing that I can’t afford to lose even the possibility of profitable is high I will still don’t risk it all. But I will risk some money that I afford to lose because on the other hand I also want to try and to explore new things, especially in the cryptocurrency world.  Smiley
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 12:44:27 PM
people have sold all kinds of properties in the past and are still selling just so they can invest in bitcoin but i don't think i can do that because bitcoin is volatile, you can not predict what will happen in the next few minutes. so i will keep my valuable properties and see how i can raise the money elsewhere
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
May 23, 2018, 12:37:51 PM
I am thinking the other way around. I am using Bitcoin and other type of cryptocurrency in order to stabilize my financial needs. Some did sell their belongings and assets just to get on board to Bitcoin some did a great job, some might suffered. The only thing you have to remember is to use only the money you are capable of losing. Selling your belongings and assets just to buy Bitcoin is not advisable for me.
Absolutely right ,I do not agree of selling stuffs or properties just to invest it to bitcoin, I am not against in bitcoin but the idea is not a good choice for me. You should know what are the consequences if you invest it to crypto currency, you can't get your profit immidiately because of its volatility the price will go up high and in a sudden it will fall right away. Crypto world is about Patience of holding for long term not for short term invesment.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1084
zknodes.org
May 23, 2018, 12:26:08 PM

if that is the case I will not do it to sell the stuff I have, because maybe I have it is the result of another job. and if I have to get into the world of Cryptocurrency then I will make money that when I suffer losses in trading I do not think about it too long. basically I will use the right money not used for anything else.
Pages:
Jump to: