Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 28, 2018, 12:21:41 PM
Bitcoin is an alternative source of income and it is advisable to invest what you are able to lose. I do not think selling a valuable asset to buy bitcoin as a wise idea and you do not need to know when and you will lose them all. Use bitcoin should not put yourself in a position where you will regret.
Though I have high hopes for Bitcoins, I really don’t think that I am going to sell things like cars and a whole of things to buy bitcoins especially now that it’s very unstable and being riddled by FUD all the time.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
May 28, 2018, 12:13:26 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

it is unlikely i will sell the car i have but i will sell gold and i will buy bitcoin. I will sell goods other than cars because I really need a vehicle to go out of the house like to the store, to the market, and to a friend's house.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
May 28, 2018, 12:12:39 PM
I will be ready to trade stuffs at home for bitcoin once the price dipped to about $6000. If at this price i enter then i am sure of getting at least   30-50% profit within the next 2 months from now. I will be super sure to replace what stuff i traded with to get bitcoin.
pretty good opportunity that most of the traders want this for happen and save this for more than a month for me this is what i always will have to take on when i i may encounter this opportunity.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 12:12:22 PM
If it is a chance to get a certain profit I will sell.

I think the only thing you need to remember is using only the money you able to lose. sell goods and your assets only to buy bitcoin not recommended for me I use bitcoin and type of cryptocurrency other to stabilize the financial needs me. some of it sell goods and their assets only to rise to bitcoin, some work great, some may suffer.
Activity: 67
May 28, 2018, 12:07:29 PM
I will be happy to sell smaller value items for Bitcoin or other altcoins I am interested in. But for high value items such as property and car, my country regulations are not clear so I don’t think I will do it until the regulations are clear.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 11:45:57 AM
I'm not ready to buy everyday brands for cryptocurrency (yet). Now I use all the crypto currency, in particular bitcoin, as an asset and try to increase it. I don't want to be the guy who bought the pizza.
Activity: 252
May 28, 2018, 11:32:51 AM
I will not do it. I will not sell any of my expensive property just for bitcoin. Instead I will use my extra money to invest on bitcoin. Those money that I am willing to give up so that in the future I will not regret for I know that investment in bitcoin has a big risk on it. however big risk comes big return.
Activity: 476
May 28, 2018, 11:12:30 AM
Bitcoin is virtual currency.its has demand on online market place.Bitcoin is promising currency.  it's can change your life. but you should thinking about your valuable asset to sell for Bitcoin. to though Bitcoin is valuable currency but its has more risks. so you can always be careful in.   its depends on your skills. I think, don't sell your valuable asset for Cripto.
Activity: 93
May 28, 2018, 11:09:26 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
I do not think things should be sold for Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is a currency Nobody can say something in the future about the future. Bitcoin is the world's most popular coins. But there is risk in bitcoin. If you sell all the property for Bitcoin, then what do you do if you see that the cost of your purchased Bitcoin has decreased? I think that the value of bitcoin will be doubled. Yet I do not think your property should be sold.
Activity: 104
May 28, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
Have you heart about Regulatory Risk? One of Bitcoin's strengths is how easy it is to move from one country to another. This is also its weakness. Countries in Asia began putting the reigns in on investment in Bitcoin. Governments, especially countries like China, hate this. The control of money flow is one of the key ways the U.S. stops things like money laundering, and a country like China keeps control on its citizens. The big selloff was caused by one thing, and this is huge: regulatory risk.
Activity: 70
May 28, 2018, 10:35:10 AM
There are a lot of ways to earn coins, not only selling your stuff but you can work for it like the bounties and writing blogs or watching ads. But if i have lot of things, i will consider to sell it and buy bitcoins. As we know, bitcoin is a very good investment. I will grab the opportunity.
Activity: 99
May 28, 2018, 10:34:32 AM
Bitcoin is an alternative source of income and it is advisable to invest what you are able to lose. I do not think selling a valuable asset to buy bitcoin as a wise idea and you do not need to know when and you will lose them all. Use bitcoin should not put yourself in a position where you will regret.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 10:30:15 AM
I will be ready to trade stuffs at home for bitcoin once the price dipped to about $6000. If at this price i enter then i am sure of getting at least   30-50% profit within the next 2 months from now. I will be super sure to replace what stuff i traded with to get bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2018, 10:25:23 AM
If it's too risky to sell your stuff and invest in cryptocurrency, I don't think it's a good idea.I won't sell my valuables to bitcoin because it's too risky.Because the price of encryption is unstable, the price fluctuates wildly.But you can sell things that are not important to you, or things that you want to sell, and then you can use secret currency in exchange, which is the exchange of encrypted currency for investments that generate returns.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 10:22:07 AM
Selling properties is too risky.I think the much ideal way is to use extra money to buy some part of bitcoin and there are some way to get benefit on it don't rush anything.Since this forum is one of the way to make earnings then the reward you get here used it to start investing even it is small.It is better to buy bitcoin with existing money because we can make it a lot by way of trading and fortunately to add bitcoin that we have.
Activity: 147
May 28, 2018, 10:21:20 AM
In my opinion, if you have to sell assets that are already owned like a car or something else, it is not necessary. except you have more money and you do not want to keep in the bank, buy bitcoin for investment will be the right choice.
Activity: 308
Merit: 5
May 28, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
Yes I will and that only happen if the price of bitcoin crash until 500$. That will be the unbelievable time to buy bitcoin. Unbelievable opportunity and unbelievable demands on that day will be mark at the first ever history of bitcoin record of price decline and the numbers of new owners of bitcoin.
Activity: 84
May 28, 2018, 10:11:03 AM
There are lots of ways on how to invest in bitcoin or cryptocurrencies without having any capital at all like joining into bounty campaign.We all know that there is some risk in investing in bitcoin.The price will change at any time.
Activity: 94
May 28, 2018, 10:07:43 AM
At this moment Bitcoin is down, I think it's time to hold it temporarily, when it's time to sell it. Thanks
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 10:00:11 AM
Slower speed is an opotunity. The next issue with Bitcoin are the damaged investors. The retail world that drove Bitcoin's price so high is licking its wounds. They are not likely to jump in again. Each person left 'holding the bag' is looking for a chance to dump the product.
Pages:
Jump to: