Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 4. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 04:59:04 AM
Yes, you use Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency types to stabilize your financial needs. Some do sell your goods and assets just to ride to Bitcoin some do great work, some may suffer. The only thing you have to remember is to use the money you can afford to lose. You will not sell your valuables to trade with Bitcoin, because it's too risky. I will use your excess money for Bitcoin trading.
Activity: 95
May 28, 2018, 04:58:02 AM
There are coins that are much better than Bitcoin. They move faster and have the backing of some big players. Ripple and Litecoin are both well-established and have much quicker transfer procedures. One of the drivers of Litecoin's run-up was traders using it to move money between exchanges in order to arbitrage Bitcoin pricing on different exchanges. If you want to change your coin holding, let sell.
Activity: 28
May 28, 2018, 04:49:20 AM
If I have extra money, I will buy bitcoin, but I will not buy it in this way.
Activity: 109
May 28, 2018, 04:44:21 AM
I think there will be a definite cryptocurrency winner, probably Etherium, Ripple or Litecoin, I am not sure Bitcoin is the winner in the crypto space. While blockchain is amazing and cryptocurrency is here to stay, it does not mean Bitcoin has a future. I would look at the run-up in Bitcoin as an opportunity to sell and move assets to the cryptos that will win.
Activity: 64
May 28, 2018, 04:38:59 AM
if you have bitcoin you it is time to get profit from crypto currencies. now all altcoins are down if you buy it you will be definitely in profit.
Activity: 107
May 28, 2018, 04:36:27 AM
Best time to sell Bitcoin is “when Bitcoin production will stop”. You might know, production of Bitcoin will end at some time in the future (there can be only 21M Bitcoin, 16M are in the market). The Break point where there will no new Bitcoin, demand will be high and supply will be very very low. That’s the time to sell and play the monopoly.
Activity: 474
Merit: 251
May 27, 2018, 11:41:30 PM
I personally would not sell my essential goods to buy bitcoin. because to invest or trade the bitcoin we have to use the money that is not used, in the sense, you will not need the money to meet your daily needs. because if you use the money that you normally use for everyday life it will affect your psychology when trading/investment, especially when you lose.
May 27, 2018, 11:39:48 PM
Opportunities to sell there just currently bitcoin bitcoin value is again up and down but will sell a bitcoin can be done only be loss in selling at this time.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 11:22:25 PM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

Yes if you have something to sell, you can convert it to crypto instead to have an investment on cryptocurrency.
some peoples like gambling. They sell their car or house to buying bitcoin because they already saw bitcoin price is increasing every year.
Activity: 127
May 27, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
I won't do this, because of it's risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, I think better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. Even if you loss, your life will remain normal.
But if you're sure with a great chance, try it.
I agree with you, that it is not necessary to sell valuable items to invest because it is too risky for your life.
bitcoin does not damage your life but helps your finances, simply collect the rest of your money every day to invest or join a bounty event to earn coin and invest.
May 27, 2018, 03:41:27 PM
I do not know how everything, but I did not have the opportunity to sell things for bitcoin, it is not stable in the market so it would not even be profitable for the sellers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 03:28:25 PM
I won't do this, because of it's risky to sell all the valuables for bitcoin investments, I think better use the remaining funds from the cost of daily living, to buy altcoin and you use in trading. Even if you loss, your life will remain normal.
But if you're sure with a great chance, try it.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
May 27, 2018, 12:21:30 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
if bitcoin is acceptable in my country and is inaugurated as a valid currency and can be done securely transactions I will definitely do as you say
I think bitcoin is in the process of doing that mate, you know that bitcoin is growing and many countries are starting to legalize bitcoin and many merchants are starting to accept bitcoin, from that it makes bitcoin very potential to have high prices in the future, because bitcoin is possible to have many users from that matter. so yes, I will sell my stuff to buy bitcoin..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 12:05:36 AM
Well i am yet ready to trade all the stuff i had like my house and my pc for cryptocurrency because i can still able to buy bitcoin even i am not selling my house and i am working hard here in bounty campaigns so i can able to make money that i can used to buy more bitcoin.
Activity: 317
Merit: 1
May 26, 2018, 11:56:09 PM
Bitcoin should put you in a better position financially and improve your life, you can spend some of your income just by buying some bitcoin as long as it is affordable to you.

I think something should be maintained, and not sold for non-urgent interests. And if I personally better use bitcoin or altcoin that I have, than I sell the treasures and the others I have
Activity: 154
May 24, 2018, 11:12:39 AM
to do some bounty , you can get bitcoin . this is better than selling cars and computers . it may cost you some time and effort .
Activity: 157
May 24, 2018, 11:11:15 AM
Now a day bitcoin price so high. it will be most powerful cryptocurrency in the world.  now good opportunity to sell for bitcoin.
Activity: 845
May 24, 2018, 11:07:37 AM
Bitcoin embraces a decentralized system so that it is free to buy and sell, in any exchanges we sell there is already a buyer(s), this proves that bitcoin system is good and deserves to be international currency.
Activity: 279
May 24, 2018, 11:02:04 AM
Analysts noted that for further growth in the long term, the price of the coin should be fixed above the $ 8 644 mark. However, now the crypto currency is much more sold than bought, so the value falls. so my advice - sell!
Activity: 224
May 24, 2018, 10:49:18 AM
I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
Pages:
Jump to: