Pages:
Author

Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin - page 3. (Read 1795 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 28, 2018, 09:50:25 AM
i am using bitcoin to stablized my financial needs,selling it for anything below my financial need for my business will not be correct. if there is any need in business and there is no way out except my bitcoin,then i can sell it.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
May 28, 2018, 09:43:32 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
No i will not ever sell my my wealth just to get bitcoin, im happy and satisfied for now to earn bitcoin for free by just joining in some campaigns here in bitcointalk, dont sell your valueable things just to buy bitcoin there are alot of ways to earn it for FREE.
Activity: 54
May 28, 2018, 08:56:54 AM
before following the crypto world that I have to see is his history, in order to predict the magnitude of profits and minimize losses.
Activity: 378
May 28, 2018, 08:47:31 AM
I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Yes, this is a good opportunity, especially in our time, since now there are more wallets on the Internet than pay in cash in jizni, well, this is so for example, and so the crypto currency has a great future.
Activity: 73
May 28, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
It's always advisable only to put into crypto what you can honestly afford to lose- and though this is a cliche by now it is very serious. You might believe in crypto long term but nobody can predict short term events so if the market temporarily crashed for a while you have to ask would you genuinely be OK or not
Activity: 126
May 28, 2018, 08:10:13 AM
i dont think so,,,selling bitcoins now could leads to loss of profit,,because the market is not in good state
Activity: 364
PlayGame.com
May 28, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
for right now is no, because I can see that bitcoin and other altcoin price is going down by the time and I hope that its not happen and happen again, I want that bitcoin and altcoin price is increasing, after I can see about the price is increasing maybe I want to sell my stuff with bitcoin because I think that if I sell it with that price will get extra profit from the increasing price
Activity: 153
May 28, 2018, 07:59:51 AM
The decision to sell can be done anytime, but we must have analysis because and I think it is very silly if we sell bitcoin at this time let alone bitcoin very cheap price, with patience then we will get big profit.

It is the choice of every person on how to get it's resources in order to invest in bitcoin. If you feel the urgency and with your knowledge that you can have a good profit why not?. but you must think twice and weigh things and consider your families future because it is very hard to have nothing.
Activity: 406
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
May 28, 2018, 07:57:38 AM
I will rather do bitcon and sell it afterward so that I can buy the car and house I like...but to sell my car, house etc would be hard thing to do not unless you have extra house and cars that you no longer use, it is risky but I admire those who do it...they're real trader who would dare to do anything in order to gainmuch greater profit.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 07:52:25 AM
It is not a bad idea to sell things around you that you own to buy Bitcoin today since the price is appealing that when you see it is a good time to buy BTC for holding in long term process but don't sell the things that you usually use, like you have a TV and Radio between this two try to sell the radio since you can watch and listen to news with the TV alone, at least you can still go with your every news listening and you have you small capital to start in Bitcoin.
Activity: 112
May 28, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
yes, of course, it's how the trade between users, most likely.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 257
May 28, 2018, 06:46:43 AM
To sell bitcoin can be done anytime depending on your needs .. the most important thing you sell it when bitcoin price goes up to get a little profit .. but if you sell it now you will get a loss because bitcoin price is currently very low, but it all depends on You and if you really need it your right to sell it ..
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
The decision to sell can be done anytime, but we must have analysis because and I think it is very silly if we sell bitcoin at this time let alone bitcoin very cheap price, with patience then we will get big profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
May 28, 2018, 05:33:12 AM
I strongly suggest that if the price is low versus on the value you had brought it you should hold and wait until the better opportunity to sell bitcoin comes. For me bitcoin or crypto currency is a batter on how strong enough you are to control your emotions and feelings on holding your bitcoin. We should admit that somehow it comes to our mind to sell our bitcoin when the price or value is turning down for us to save or to minimize the damage. So for me we should just keep calm and control our emotions because better opportunity to sell our bitcoin will surely come. 
Activity: 207
May 28, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
I have a strange feeling. I'm happy to buy pizza for bitcoin or pay for the trip. But I'm not ready to sell things at a great price. This is due to the fact that the price of bitcoin is not very stable
Activity: 12
May 28, 2018, 05:19:55 AM

I will be happy to do that but the issue is that in my country there is not much acceptance for bitcoins especially among the uneducated people. A lot of millionaires ( who inherited real estate properties or money from parents) do not have any idea about bitcoins and thus they will not accept it for transactions. Another problem is that government is having strict watch on all the big transactions happening in the country related to bitcoins and thus people are avoiding it for large deals.
  i dont think so if its opportunity to sell for bitcoin i think you can only buy the currency not for sale.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
May 28, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
Bitcoin investment is really good but not to the extent that you have to sell everything just to buy for bitcoin. Maybe For me I will work for bitcoin by joining bounty campaigns here and do some translations.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 05:12:38 AM
Of course I would sell my stuff for bitcoins, but so far I have not seen any such ads to my great regret. But nothing prevents me from selling something from things for dollars and buy any cryptocurrency for that money.
copper member
Activity: 322
May 28, 2018, 05:10:41 AM
For me its a bad idea that you will sell your properties to buy bitcoin because it is not worthy due to bitcoin price is very risky. You won't know if your going to have profits to it or maybe you will lose all your money so for me its not really recommended to sell properties for bitcoin unless you have many properties.
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
May 28, 2018, 05:03:44 AM
if we look at the risks we get in investing with bitcoin I do not think we will fully invest when viewed from the results we will think will put all the capital we have to fully invest with bitcoin now the choice depends on you
Pages:
Jump to: