Pages:
Author

Topic: Over 90% of ICOs are a scam - page 11. (Read 4251 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 8
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 24, 2018, 10:34:40 AM
The number you give is a bit high. I think only 60% of the ICO projects are fraudulent, I think the market is currently difficult and some people also gradually abandon the investment in ICO.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
June 24, 2018, 10:16:40 AM
The number of scam coins are rising day by day. Blockchain is a great technology, but unfortunately there are many people who are just trying to make easy money instead of making beneficial projects in this great blockchain world.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 06:58:19 PM
Most of the 90% of ICOs you say are SCAM but they are startup application.
Most will fail but somewhere else will have the development as the main factor for payment or any practical application later.
The most dangerous place is the greatest opportunity

I totally agree that there's a lot of money to be made in ICOs. We just have to be careful in our selection by doing proper research and asking around about the token and devs.

btw, has anyone heard about Menlo.One? They are launching a token sale soon and I think this will be the 1st ICO marketplace for crypto. This is a link to an interview video of Menlo.one's CEO stating that this project will help investors identify potentially fraudulent ICOs https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=884&v=Rw1QBpBYE6o I'd appreciate feedback about this project and team...
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
June 23, 2018, 11:44:37 PM
The founder of ETHEREUM said that over 90% of ICOs are scams. By participating in an ICO, you give your money to a project that probably will never happen. Every day a new ICO comes out ... but what surprises me is that many people invest their savings in these very high risk projects. I think it is much better to invest in real projects already listed on the stock exchange .... of which you know everything well ... For example, BANKERA looks like an ICO scam .....
there are so many scams project that gone with no words, for safety just follow the trends in crypto, and always check the developer team
Activity: 182
June 23, 2018, 07:23:48 PM
I think your statement is wrong, if 90% ico scam I'll bet there will not be ico anymore. people will not invest in ico again because of the high risk.
do you think all the investors are so stupid, so if that's true you say that can you attach the proof.
Activity: 112
June 23, 2018, 07:13:55 PM
90 percent is kind of high as an estimated figure for scam ICOs. Some are just failed ICOs as with regular businesses
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 23, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
There are lots of scams out there but 90% is stagerring number man. Also thinks or projects that brings about 300-400% return are going to be high risks you should know that from the start
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ICO Communtiy Management & Engagement happymod.io
June 23, 2018, 06:31:52 PM
Certainly, most scam ICOs you will never see though. It is important to do a lot of background research to both the possibility of success of the project, the company & the team. There's great YouTubers out there that published full reviews of ICOs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVBYBssLS8
June 23, 2018, 03:15:39 PM
Most of the 90% of ICOs you say are SCAM but they are startup application.
Most will fail but somewhere else will have the development as the main factor for payment or any practical application later.
The most dangerous place is the greatest opportunity
Activity: 208
June 23, 2018, 03:12:26 PM
 Smiley Can be said that 90% of ICO are scam, of course this makes us have to be vigilant to choose the right ICO, but there is an easy way to know if ICO is a scam or not and I think more understanding with ICO then will make us avoid the scam.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
June 23, 2018, 01:54:32 PM
i wouldnt say 90% are a scam, i think people dont see results right away and are fast to claim a project as a scam, when people dont realize good things take time nothing gets done overnight, patience is needed.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
June 23, 2018, 01:46:19 PM
I see the title for the first time and it is absolutely correct.
Success and continuity in projects are very low.
Activity: 252
June 23, 2018, 01:42:00 PM
nt all icos are a scam they are few icos which are nt but ico look scam because of a market downtrend and ico tokens too lost value when they are listed in the exchange market downtrend is making investors to loose patiance
Activity: 149
June 23, 2018, 12:49:45 PM
Yes, we know that right now there are still many projects ICO made for fraud against investors. If it occurs frequently it will make many people experience a loss of money. And this must often perform checks against the ICO project and don't get stuck in the ICO.
Activity: 132
June 23, 2018, 12:18:28 PM
The remaining 10% is something hard to accept with investors. But I admit it, too many false projects are based on the bad state of the market to easily flee from the capital of investors. But believe that there are real and trustworthy ico with the focus on developing, marketing and extending the charisma of the community. IMMVR is one of the remaining 10% that tends to be legal and quality.
Activity: 99
June 23, 2018, 10:48:28 AM
Yes most of the ico are scam. You need to study the project very well and then only buy their tokens. It seems to me that normal projects are hard to buy. All tokens are quickly sold.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 23, 2018, 08:00:42 AM
Not 90% of the ico's were scams. From my experience I have never come across lots of scam ico's but it doesn't contribute to such a large percentage. Terming an ico as scam takes place in ease, sometimes reaching the targeted soft and hard capital gets delayed. Even this is termed as scam which is not the right way to indicate.
Merit: 15
June 23, 2018, 07:38:59 AM
Last 2 months i have seen many scams,but Centra and Vionex were best scams ever!
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
June 20, 2018, 10:04:45 AM
Yes, a lot of ICO is scam. But don't forget that there are very good projects. In the crypto currency sphere, I tried to earn differently. I sold video cards and farmed, I traded. But only participation in the ICO brought a really tangible profit. Yes, I did an excellent job at everything I did, but ICO is a huge income.
Only knowledge and experience will help to choose the right projects, in the beginning I also got on 2 scam projects. But it even more pushed me to get knowledge about how to choose the right project. So don't be so categorical...

Unfortunately, this is the truth. The majority of the ICOs are the scam. However, the 10-20% of these projects give the investors the best profits. If you invest in a right ICO, in 2 years, you will get really much money.
Activity: 322
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
June 19, 2018, 11:24:52 AM
More than 90% of ICOs cheat on my prediction, I participated in many ICO ICO projects have failed many and they are the scam ICO and poor quality. But I may be weak on experience, so choosing a good ICO is not possible.
Pages:
Jump to: