Pages:
Author

Topic: PAPERBACK - Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies - page 3. (Read 27083 times)

legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
The Collector's Editions have arrived for distribution.
Please give me a day to sort everything out.
I will send each person a PM. Cheesy

Thanks

I received today the Ecyclopedia of  Physical Bitcoins book, i will start to read it. Thanks Minerjones for the fast shipping.

I also received mine and I am very impressed. Thanks for taking all of that time to make something like this for the coin collecting community. I almost do not want to read it because I do not want to crease the cover  Undecided

I know, thats why i got 2, i one read and the other with sigs to tuck away.  Really is a well thought out book.  If someone here didnt buy one worth the dough.
legendary
Activity: 1377
Merit: 1134
The Cryptonumist
I almost do not want to read it because I do not want to crease the cover  Undecided

I can set you up with a discount for a normal print non-signed book  Wink
Printed and shipped in the USA so fast shipping to you.

Also, take note of the 'Signatures Edition': https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497543.0;all
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

Thanks

I received today the Ecyclopedia of  Physical Bitcoins book, i will start to read it. Thanks Minerjones for the fast shipping.

I also received mine and I am very impressed. Thanks for taking all of that time to make something like this for the coin collecting community. I almost do not want to read it because I do not want to crease the cover  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

Thanks

I received today the Ecyclopedia of  Physical Bitcoins book, i will start to read it. Thanks Minerjones for the fast shipping.
legendary
The Cryptonumist
Will a PDF version of the new book be released for sale to the general public?

Likely not the PDF, at least in the current form.
An eBook is a possibility later on, though it is not currently in the works due to the many projects I have ongoing.
What I potentially could do is offer an updated PDF (perhaps with the fixes the corrections that are being made for the hard-cover) and offer that PDF for direct sale through my site at a reasonable discount compared to the book, as there would be no printing or shipping costs.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348
Will a PDF version of the new book be released for sale to the general public?
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

Thanks

Sweet.  Glad they arrived safe and sound.
legendary
The Cryptonumist

Thanks

FINALLY!
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596

Thanks
legendary
The Cryptonumist
The Signature Edition books are now on their way to MinerJones, who will be shipping them out to all buyers.

Now that the Signature Edition saga is nearly complete, In a few days, there will be a very exciting announcement regarding something that is currently in the works!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1497543.0;all

18:00 EDT launch (Saturday)
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
I LOVE this idea!
If you can make it a printable PDF version, I would be willing to pay $10 for it. Maybe more as it really helps put a perspective on my collection. Or maybe an Adobe PDF that has checkboxes in them as shown in this youtube video.
legendary
The Cryptonumist
elianite, you know what would be nice? A list of all the coins you have in your book with checkboxes next to them. That way I can tick the checkbox for the coins that I have and know exactly which ones I still need to buy/find/get.

I LOVE this idea!

Also, well meme'd TookDK, well meme'd.
copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
[IMAGE]
Those are some classic meme's, good sir! Such old. Much wow. Such accurate.

Anyway, I thought it would be a really cool idea to have a checklist as I keep forgetting what I have, even with my collection thread!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062
One coin to rule them all
elianite, you know what would be nice? A list of all the coins you have in your book with checkboxes next to them. That way I can tick the checkbox for the coins that I have and know exactly which ones I still need to buy/find/get.

copper member
Verified awesomeness ✔
legendary
The Cryptonumist
The Signature Edition books are now on their way to MinerJones, who will be shipping them out to all buyers.

Now that the Signature Edition saga is nearly complete, In a few days, there will be a very exciting announcement regarding something that is currently in the works!

legendary
Another copy sold!!!
They are going fast.....

PM me if interested Cheesy
legendary
Please let me know how this turns out......
Great idea!!!

Thanks for this bithalo Cheesy
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

I agree. It's a great book. I especially like the pages on Bitcoin Penny™ Commemorative Coins!

(It's too bad an arrogant jerk scribbled his signature at the bottom of the page...with a doodle!) Wink

Regards,
Me

After reading BitcoinPenny's post, it sparked an idea for me.

I made a new thread to gauge interest for people to obtain a set of autographed labels of the various coin makers for their book.   

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/interest-check-autographs-for-the-encyclopedia-of-physical-bitcoins-1486405
legendary
Star Wars Ep. 9 is here
I'm glad you all like it! I took care to use a premium color option, as well as extra-thick pages. I'm glad I chose the matte cover & photos as opposed to glossy!

Keep the feedback coming!

Also, the Signature Edition books are now all signed and the holograms are attached. On monday or tuesday they will be sent to minerjones for distribution.

Yup... I received the box of all the books from Mike Caldwell yesterday.  Sadly there were no extra goodies thrown in like some spare coins or bars.

I'm assembling all of them now and will get them out Monday morning.

Very sad, he could at least have included a few free 1000 BTC coins and bar for you  Cheesy

I was hoping for that too.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: