Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 06:17:17 PM
That's their strategy of specifying their marketing. It's just normal if the competition will always be there. Most coins are actually much better than turning a Bitcoin. in most aspects, it's only natural that they tell marketing that their coins are better and more important than otherwise, are we expecting people to actually buy it?
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
June 02, 2018, 06:15:50 PM
Whether they criticize in positive or negative way, Bitcoin reputation is as yet an exposure they are simply making bitcoin more acclaimed, and without a doubt a large portion of the crypto speculators holds a bitcoin more than altcoins by ICOs. It don't really troubles me since individuals are presently savvy enough to simply accept via web-based networking media posts, they most likely inquiry and burrow further data previously trusting.

Just look at their interactions about what they are going to do with what we are doing at the moment.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
June 02, 2018, 06:04:52 PM
Whether they criticize in positive or negative way, Bitcoin reputation is as yet an exposure they are simply making bitcoin more acclaimed, and without a doubt a large portion of the crypto speculators holds a bitcoin more than altcoins by ICOs. It don't really troubles me since individuals are presently savvy enough to simply accept via web-based networking media posts, they most likely inquiry and burrow further data previously trusting.
Activity: 514
●●
June 02, 2018, 05:50:43 PM
Many people still don't know what is bitcoin. Skip such kind of people. Don't need to teach about them who are joking about it. We should avoid them.

if they don't want to learn Bitcoin deeper it's a good thing to know them at the moment.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 02, 2018, 05:46:26 PM
it is a normal thing for everyone to condemn a very competitive product and promote it. people do this because they know bitcoin has a potential no other coin has and therefore always use bitcoin as a reference point when promoting their own coin, but come what may, bitcoin will continue to grow stronger in the coming years
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
June 02, 2018, 03:53:30 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I think not. Because bitcoin has been on the market for a long time already and very well proved itself, and new ICO there are today, and tomorrow there may already be a scam
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:50:45 PM
Bitcoin is not funny. Only those who have jokes with Bitcoin are the ones who do not have any destination and they have no future and no progress. People can only have jokes with that which they can not do themselves because they are jealous of others.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
June 02, 2018, 03:08:19 PM
Many people still don't know what is bitcoin. Skip such kind of people. Don't need to teach about them who are joking about it. We should avoid them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:05:48 PM
Lol, I don't understand why people give any value to such social media posts. Obviously every token creator is going to create FUD against the coin they are up against and its on us as to how we view it. If you believe in the bitcoin project than you don't have to worry about such posts and learn to ignore them.
Activity: 155
June 02, 2018, 02:56:22 PM
Although that is their marketing strategy. But I think it's a bad promotion to do negative things to other products is an unhealthy promotion. By doing this promotion I think some of the investor not interest with their new token. I believe, bitcoin already has a large community and market will not be affected by such promotions.
Activity: 336
June 02, 2018, 02:40:56 PM
There is nothing to joke about Bitcoin. Bitcoin is in the market cap. Then why joke? Think of its value and market.
Activity: 482
Merit: 3
June 02, 2018, 02:04:30 PM
It's a normal act in the global would. For anyone to market his product, he has to condemn the other then pronounce his as the best alternative. But in this case, little did they know that without Bitcoin, no other altcoins can stand.

In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.
Activity: 268
June 02, 2018, 01:40:22 PM
We can't blame them if they wanna make fun with bitcoin, it's their choice and it's their point of view and we cannot do anything to stop them but for now, the best solution for it is that we should keep on investing hard on bitcoin and always show them how successful bitcoin currently is then let destiny achieve more success for bitcoin then let us look at them and make fun over their immature decision of laughing instead of investing on bitcoin.
Activity: 106
June 02, 2018, 01:37:25 PM
Sure Everyone Has A Way To Sell Their ICO If You Become Marketing What You Will Do If There Is A Better ICO Than Your Ico Definitely You Will Do The Same Like They
Activity: 75
June 02, 2018, 01:32:11 PM
Definitely All Marketing Have Their Own Way To Sell Their ICO So They Will Do Anything For Their Icons So They Will Drop BItcoin's Name Just For Their ICO Progress But We Do not Worry To Be Sure Bitcoin Will Stay One Manjadi In Cryptocurrency
Activity: 52
June 02, 2018, 01:32:00 PM
To all the guys who joke about Bitcoin comparing to the other ICO's out there. Listen, Bitcoin has its own legacy which took a lot of time and effort. Bitcoin is the one where it all started and led the movement of cryptocurrencies in the digital market. I solemnly pledge that Bitcoin has whole lot more growth in future and its journey surely inspires all the Ico's out there.  Cheesy
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
June 02, 2018, 01:22:59 PM
Well it is normal because they want to notice their coins so they always compare their coin to bitcoin and it is the effective way to promote their project but we all know bitcoin still the king even the transaction now is too slow and it has a high fees but people still supporting bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a great future a head and it is proven that many people become millionaires through bitcoin help.
True only people that are been experience to make some profit in bitcoin are really know what would be the best of it and how is this may work for.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 01:02:01 PM
Yes Everyone Must Be This ICO Him Being Number One Then They Telled The Name Of Bitcoin Just To Fulfill Their ICO For Everyone Down Bitcoin Will Be Crushed And Their ICO Will Be Number One In All Of The Cryptocurrency
Activity: 1092
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 12:56:13 PM
If people are too fragile enough to be persuaded by such promotions they shouldn't be a part of this. Bitcoin is a commitment and we need people that are strong willed and mindset on a goal. These things will just backlash on such promoters on their ICO. Everything here is a competition, its just normal that groups are pulling people down to rise up, its just dirty. As for us users who have morals, we know our part, and we know what to do.
Activity: 322
June 02, 2018, 11:57:46 AM
Well it is normal because they want to notice their coins so they always compare their coin to bitcoin and it is the effective way to promote their project but we all know bitcoin still the king even the transaction now is too slow and it has a high fees but people still supporting bitcoin because they know bitcoin has a great future a head and it is proven that many people become millionaires through bitcoin help.
Pages:
Jump to: