Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 2020 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
most people people do not know about bitcoin, some people who do not go into bitcoin he always looked at one eye of this bitcoin investment system. that's why we as bitcoin lovers should give a good experience for those who always look at this bitcoin as a joke ...
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 11:48:09 AM
I do not think it will reduce or maybe make bitoin unattractive in the market. Because the opposite happened. Bitcoin prices will continue to rise. Although it has also decreased.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 11:45:03 AM
There are both negative and positive thinking in the market. Negative people make fun of bitcoin, people who have received bitcoin also make fun of them, even one day they will have to accept bitcoin.
Activity: 140
June 02, 2018, 11:30:51 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Probably it can affect the efficiency of the price value of bitcoin in the market. Because they always throwing negative informatiom about bitcoin for their own personal interest. Greediness of some ICOs is the main reasons why the price of bitcoin until now is very flopping.
Activity: 196
June 02, 2018, 11:23:40 AM
Yes thats true, i have many people encountered this bitcoin for them is joking. They dont believe, they think ICO  companies are kidding or joking. I dont know the real reason why other people also joking when it comes to btc, this kind of negativity should ignore.
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 11:21:15 AM
In the market competition, I think that is a fairness, but the most important is the reality that we can see until today bitcoin still has a high enough trust from investors and people in various worlds. And to this day bitcoin still has a high enough price compared with other coins. for that I think bitcoin is the trusted and best crypto currency from other coins.
Activity: 178
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 11:19:51 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

I think it is a normal thing of course when we have own coins then we will promote it to the maximum. so people are interested in buying. and I think this kind of promotion will not affect the bitcoin market. bitcoin already has a large community and market will not be affected by such promotions.
Activity: 23
June 02, 2018, 11:13:36 AM
At times few industries play with various Digital marketing functionalities even the government tries to broadcast news about bitcoin to let the investors withdraw their funds from crypto to FIAT, so we need to understand bitcoin holds huge potential and nothing can bring an impact for bitcoin.
Activity: 266
June 02, 2018, 11:08:12 AM
Some people are talking negative about Bitcoin recently. They say that the price of Bitcoin will be reduced and its value will never increase. They are writing these articles through social media.
Activity: 39
June 02, 2018, 11:06:17 AM
people are joking about bitcoin as if bitcoin d take it for granted but behind the talk and joking that person would be surprised if the person who invests successfully or succeeds in investing it, bitcoin is a place of investing and planting a profitable and promising share for the serious and want to succeed in his future.
Activity: 29
June 02, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
It's all just marketing, they try to create attention for themselves this way. Sure it might harm the space but they don't care.

There are many people that dom't really have any morality in this space. Sad!
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 10:54:05 AM
yes you are right I agree with you, Yes it is true that such promotions or advertisements can make bitcoin prices decrease and decrease public confidence in bitcoin. But I think the bitcoin will not be replaced by other altcoins. Because of the king bitcoin of all cryptocurrency coins and number 1 in cryptocurrency.  Smiley
Activity: 34
June 02, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
The higher the value of Bitcoin, the greater the controversy.
Activity: 74
June 02, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
The many factors that lead to the bitcoin value, including negative articles or advertisements, are not good for bitcoin, so we have to condemn and exclude such types of ads altogether. Let's say good things about bitcoin, so new bitcoin values ​​are good.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
June 02, 2018, 10:47:09 AM
yes, they make joke in social media like framing in news. it's like showing ICO that they have good luck than bitcoin. it's like a public lie.
Activity: 261
June 02, 2018, 10:40:03 AM

Those who make jokes are people who do not know with bitcoin, but if they understand with bitcoin they will prefer bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best coin.
Activity: 679
Merit: 254
June 02, 2018, 10:28:09 AM
Yes Maybe It's One Way Of Marketing To Attract Their Customers By Bitcoin Dropping Name In Every Ico Ico They But We Do not Worry That Just Patch They But I Think That Is Impossible So Bitcoin Will Stay Number One Cryptocurrency
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
June 02, 2018, 10:04:27 AM

Welcome to cryptoworld where cryptocurrency competition is stiff as it is. But saying negative to the king of cryptocurrencies is somewhat, a pure FUD, IMO. It's not new anymore reading about posts saying negative comments and negative speculations of bitcoin. As long as you have the heart to believe bitcoin's potential, then you will just ditch any negative comments you might read anytime, anywhere.
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
June 02, 2018, 09:42:06 AM

they can affect the market price becomes worse. they will destroy bitcoin because they will take advantage of themselves from the coins they create. I am very disappointed with those who want to destroy bitcoin. I hope bitcoin continues to be the most popular and expensive coin.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 09:31:40 AM

I agree and Maybe they think joking about Bitcoin, Investor, or the crypto community will glance at and join their project.

But I think we all do not have to worry because we all know behind Bitcoin there are great people working to solve the problem and I hope for all new companies that launch ICO should be wiser in offering their merchandise.

It is only a distruction but if they involve to the bitcoin surely they learn how to invest ang more progress in earning profit.

Possibly and I think this is a common problem in the Marketing World and I'm sure all the Users/Investors of Virtual currency at this time, Smarter in choosing the Projects they Follow!
Pages:
Jump to: