Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 28. (Read 2064 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
May 20, 2018, 06:08:16 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

if indeed this news is true, of course they are losing bitcoin, because they already smear bitcoin. it should be eliminated, because it is very detrimental to the development of bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:55:06 AM
Actually it is just normal ,but for me it is the not tje good way to promote bitcoin , otherwise it can give bitcoin a negative feedback , and also kaube some people will think that bitcoin is just a joke because we give them idea about bitcoin in a wrong way .
Activity: 76
May 20, 2018, 11:52:04 AM
joking in the sense of not knowing exactly what's going on inside bitcoin, if they know if they can still talk negatively about bitcoin

they really become silent and looking for new problems !!!!
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
May 20, 2018, 11:36:48 AM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion.

I think it is not actually a joke but they are truly advertising and of course their aim or goal will be set in every project and that would certainly make them tell everyone that their coin will become number one since they wanted it to be successful by attracting users and investors.  Some of these coins are for REAL. Yes, some and not all. Any project token can be successful or may end up completely as scam coins.

I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Promotion is not bad at all as long as it is not fake news.
Tokens are made for specific projects and including further features that bitcoin can not actually have but it does not mean that they are spreading that bitcoins will not rise anymore.
Tokens are also altcoins which may be very useful in the future but the fact that bitcoin is the medium of cryptocurrencies accepted and acknowledged most, it can not be degraded by any alts that easily.
I think even with massive alts, bitcoin will remain the father of cryptos. You do not have to worry about anything but be careful yourself in investing. New coins and many features does not mean it can be any less of a scam. Do have a deep research first.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
May 20, 2018, 10:33:27 AM
Yes, because bitcoin is less volatile,
People are starting to invest in more volatile ICO, which is a red flag for the market.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 20, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
people are joking or laughing at bitcoin, because someone does not understand and blelom feel at all when our investment is successful and successful, bitcoin is a very good place to invest and plant stock because bitcoin transactions are already using digital coin payments and if those laughing people already feel and laugh it will be a sense of wanting to invest and invest.
Each person has a different perception, no one is the same, I find the BTC beneficial for many people, BTC has brought high income for us, some people have no experience but rush to invest in The market that led to losses should have hated and thought bad about the BTC, but the fact BTC is not the same as they think.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:16:43 PM
Its normal that you can hear those stuffs about bitcoin.They keep comparing bitcoin to their tokens because they want that they can get attentions to people especially the investors so that their business will grow.Its very common act in business world, keep promoting for their benefits.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 11:08:42 PM
This is not supposed to happen in social media, because it can drop the price of bitcoin, but I think bitcoin is not that easy to be replaced by another coin ico, because bitcoin is the mother of all coins and will be the currency of the future.
Activity: 665
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
May 19, 2018, 11:05:09 PM
I do not agree with your mind.i know that also Bitcoin is a king of the mother land of all currency. People are joke about Bitcoin just for the price increases or decrease. In fact their can not accept Bitcoin price down.their also need Bitcoin increase price.
Activity: 12
May 19, 2018, 10:47:23 PM
This is a bad. Bitcoin is still the king of the coin and bitcoin prices have a huge impact on the cryptocurrency. I really do not like this.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
May 19, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
That's what you called marketing. It is pretty normal to say that they have a better product than the older one because they are introducing it to other people. If they want their sale to be successful, they have to mock other older coins to make it. They will try to present something new and eye catchy which will make the other coin look crappy. I don't think it has an impact to Bitcoin though. I see this as an advertisement to Bitcoin also as newbie to cryptocurrency will be alerted what Bitcoin is.
It is called advertising in my opinion.  When you have your own product, you tend to promote yours and give negative feed backs to your counterparts.  It only depends on the people if they will believe or not.  I only understand bitcoin for now and I think I will continue having the positive way on it.

But it was seen that this resulted in the opposite effect of the market and your product was not properly promoted but rather then opposite effect on the market. We must keep in mind that The crypto market is very ups and down for a little bit of a word. .we should not be interested or stay aways from
this types of  promoting.
Activity: 215
May 19, 2018, 10:31:52 PM
It is called advertising in my opinion.  When you have your own product, you tend to promote yours and give negative feed backs to your counterparts.  It only depends on the people if they will believe or not.  I only understand bitcoin for now and I think I will continue having the positive way on it.
Activity: 73
May 19, 2018, 10:30:56 PM
people are joking or laughing at bitcoin, because someone does not understand and blelom feel at all when our investment is successful and successful, bitcoin is a very good place to invest and plant stock because bitcoin transactions are already using digital coin payments and if those laughing people already feel and laugh it will be a sense of wanting to invest and invest.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
May 19, 2018, 10:29:59 PM
i agree with you, some kind of promotion like this will give negative impact for bitcoin. To promote their new token no need to judge bitcoin, what they have to do is how to build trusted for the investor. By doing this promotion i think some of the investor not interest with their new token.
Yes, I agree with you, why not try to improve the quality of the product without affecting the market.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 163
May 19, 2018, 10:29:51 PM
That's what you called marketing. It is pretty normal to say that they have a better product than the older one because they are introducing it to other people. If they want their sale to be successful, they have to mock other older coins to make it. They will try to present something new and eye catchy which will make the other coin look crappy. I don't think it has an impact to Bitcoin though. I see this as an advertisement to Bitcoin also as newbie to cryptocurrency will be alerted what Bitcoin is.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
May 19, 2018, 10:21:25 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Honestly man , I do not think it have a negative effects on the market in that type of promotion because for me it's a normal if there an new ICO and promote their project.
They can promote their products in their respective strategies, but they also bring negative aspects if they promote products that affect the market. How do you use your product if your market is not fixed?

Yes it can bring negative aspects but it depends on their strategy to promote their products, if it's good or bad.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
May 19, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

This kind of promotion is quite alArming. These ICOs are doing this kind of thing just to attract and get more investors. However, if you are a wise and intelligent bitcoiner, you will not be easily believe in this kind of advertisement.
Activity: 458
May 19, 2018, 10:19:45 PM
Yes it is true that such promotions or advertisements can make bitcoin prices decrease and decrease public confidence in bitcoin, and yet I would not think their coin would replace bitcoin.
Activity: 108
May 19, 2018, 10:16:23 PM
i agree with you, some kind of promotion like this will give negative impact for bitcoin. To promote their new token no need to judge bitcoin, what they have to do is how to build trusted for the investor. By doing this promotion i think some of the investor not interest with their new token.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 10:10:50 PM
although in a promotion it's a normal thing but it's a bad promotion to do negative things to other products is unhealthy promotion. I see the ico company should not have to be that way because ico should be able to be one of the companies that are able to compete by using their wits and products so I think it's a true negative strategy.
Pages:
Jump to: