Pages:
Author

Topic: People are joking about Bitcoin - page 29. (Read 2064 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
May 19, 2018, 10:03:43 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Honestly man , I do not think it have a negative effects on the market in that type of promotion because for me it's a normal if there an new ICO and promote their project.
They can promote their products in their respective strategies, but they also bring negative aspects if they promote products that affect the market. How do you use your product if your market is not fixed?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
May 19, 2018, 10:03:17 PM
Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin

I think this is not the Samsung and iPhone market competition. A negative speech  or an article can turns the Bitcoin market upside down.

You're missing the point. Maybe they're not in the same basket as samsung or apple, but they still have a product to advertise and they won't  be doing that by saying that their product is crap.
Activity: 418
Merit: 100
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
May 19, 2018, 09:37:55 PM
In recent times, some new ICO companies have been kidding about Bitcoin on Twitter, Facebook for their ICO promotion. I think this promotion way is very negative for Bitcoin. They showed that Bitcoin will be destroyed and their token will become number one. They have presented it in such a way that the price of Bitcoin will not rise anymore. I think this type of promotion is  very negative in the market.

Honestly man , I do not think it have a negative effects on the market in that type of promotion because for me it's a normal if there an new ICO and promote their project.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 509
May 19, 2018, 09:35:50 PM
That is their marketing strategy. It is very normal if competition is always present. Some coins are really way much better rather than Bitcoin in some aspects. It's only natural that they will tell the market that their coin is much better otherwise, hiw would you expect that people will buy it?
copper member
May 19, 2018, 09:35:49 PM
Well yeah, that's normal. Just like when you're watching a commercial for some product, they'll say "old ones were crap, our product is the best"...

Why even bother with advertisement if you say "our product isn't anything special compared to others". Grin

I think this is not the Samsung and iPhone market competition. A negative speech  or an article can turns the Bitcoin market upside down.
Activity: 414
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

I do not think it's a form of promotion but a form of provocation aimed at dropping bitcoins, where there are promotions that comment negatively by comparing and predicting bitcoin. I think this is a form of abuse against bitcoin.
it is already a lot of new technology and more sophisticated, but the technology is the result of fractional bitcoin technology. so I do not think anyone can beat bitcoin even though sophisticated any technology it has, as a result the technology is a fraction of bitcoin technology
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 09:17:42 PM
I think the token is very influential on bitcoin, because the token is pegged to bitcoin. But if the bitcoin price goes up, then it will not impact the token. If the token price goes up, it will have an impact on bitcoin.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
May 19, 2018, 08:57:05 PM
They are trying to sway those who would otherwise be interested in Bitcoin. If their token fails, they will probably feel they should have bought Bitcoin. If the token does well, then they will feel good about the token. Therefore, long-term I don't think it really has a negative effect on the crypto market as a whole.
Activity: 330
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 08:35:18 PM
A token probably will collapse, since it is usually instamined and/or premined. Personally I think it is very risky to invest in tokens based on ethereum blockchain or other user issued asset. They often run the risk of hyperinflation. Some tokens are not like this, for example, liteshares https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/asset/LITESHARES/ a total of 4 billion tokens, with 1 billion already donated to the committee account. This is an exception, as most tokens are issued on command.

I generally only invest in legit proof of work coins.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
May 19, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

copper member
May 19, 2018, 08:12:27 PM
Pages:
Jump to: