Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 16. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 06:06:26 AM
Some people are disappointed and get out of crypto, others, on the contrary, are addicted to new ideas and become loyal followers. This is the usual way of development.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 05:49:52 AM
This is an ordinary panic. Weak people. They think that growth is eternal. Nothing terrible has happened, this is a normal correction after a strong growth.
Activity: 112
July 04, 2018, 05:47:05 AM
Of course, because now the situation in the market is so difficult, so you have to be really experienced in order to stay here and not go. More wise if you increase the investment and hold it.
Going is not the solution.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
July 04, 2018, 05:44:29 AM
That might be true but just be patience cause coindesk has open crypto custody for big investors, imagine there is  a chance for big company to be in crypto world. I believe this is good even and bring market good opportunity.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 05:43:42 AM
All remember situation with BTC-e and other exchange. But i agree wallet it's dangerous too.
I want to buy myself a hardware wallet, right from my very first day in crypto trading, but I am so lazy, that I am postponing this purchase for already a year.
Activity: 336
July 04, 2018, 05:43:11 AM
Now from the crypto currency are leaving weak and casual people, which were forced out by strong players. The market is being updated and ready for new growth.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
July 04, 2018, 05:41:06 AM
I think the reason everyone is definitely different. There is a decided to go from a bad experience because of crypto. for example, getting a very large loss of crypto. However, there are also leaving crypto because of a fear. Because of the many negative news circulating news about crypto.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 05:36:40 AM
People came, thought to get rich quickly, and on the contrary lost. Of course they will be upset and will tell everyone that cryptocurrency is bad! But we need to stay in this market and we'll get rich!
Activity: 798
July 04, 2018, 05:34:17 AM
One of the reasons why people withdraw from cryptocurrency is that some people no longer believe in cryptocurrencies. They are blinded by those negative news. They are shortsighted and do not see the true value of cryptocurrencies.

Indeed, many peoples move out from cryptocurrency because they dont believe on cryptocurrency future. I am believe cryptocurrency is our future economic system and if we investing while price still cheap like right now, we will have big profits if we hold for long term
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 05:25:32 AM
I think this is untrue news, those who spread false news because they have been frustrated and have lost a lot of money. This depends on how you trade correctly and effectively with the strategy.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
July 04, 2018, 02:59:12 AM
Maybe the reason why there are people moving out from cryptocurrency world is that they are no longer believe and trust in this business. They have the benefit of the doubt what they are doing here. We all know investing is a very difficult and risky decision. Each one of us here also need more positive, patience and knowledge to work on.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
July 04, 2018, 02:41:08 AM
Buy low, sell high - is the main trading strategy...
But for some strange reasons many people do the opposite...
That's why they sell coins now for low prices and move out from cryptocurrency...
Activity: 98
July 04, 2018, 02:32:17 AM
It look like it,  but the beauty of open market is people will also move in at an incredible market discount on all of those quality cryptocurrency that are been developed for many years.  People moving out is not a bad thing,  it is actually a wealth exchange taking place.
Activity: 22
July 03, 2018, 12:44:14 PM
One of the reasons why people withdraw from cryptocurrency is that some people no longer believe in cryptocurrencies. They are blinded by those negative news. They are shortsighted and do not see the true value of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 93
July 03, 2018, 09:58:01 AM
Activity: 70
July 03, 2018, 09:52:43 AM
Buying a cryptocurrency is also a small investment and the same rules apply here. You need to investigate the background and find the best projects, you need to understand that there is a risk involved with every investment. You also need to bear in mind that investments do not always experience continuous linear growth, there will be some decline periods. already knowing these simple things will help you to a more stable start and you will not be scared off when there are some drawbacks. There is no easy, guaranteed and linear way to success.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
July 03, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
No one's going anywhere, why panic out of nowhere? The market is cyclical and it constantly goes up and down. The fall is necessary to then he began to grow stronger Eze
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 03, 2018, 09:28:53 AM
This is true, because now many are fleeing the crypto-currency industry, only they do not understand that they are losing their ability to work on the exchange, because it takes time and money to work with the crypto-currency industry.
Activity: 140
July 03, 2018, 09:26:53 AM
Of course they are, because right now the situation on the market is so hard, that you need to be really experienced in order to stay here and not to leave.

People who are move out from cryptocurrency are the people who are not a risk taker.  Specially now a days that the market value are getting lower, maybe some of them are thinking that it will be bubble. But for me I continue investing in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
July 03, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
Basically run people who come here only to earn big money. And those participants who believe in the future of the industry is not afraid of rapid changes of course and waiting for when the market again will grow. I'm not going to leave the market because I believe that crypto is the future.
Pages:
Jump to: