Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 17. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 03, 2018, 09:20:46 AM
 Of course they are, because right now the situation on the market is so hard, that you need to be really experienced in order to stay here and not to leave.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 03, 2018, 06:14:40 AM
Let me begin by saying I do not know whether people are leaving cryptocurrency or not but I know I am still very much into cryptocurrency. If at all people are leaving cryptocurrency, they may have their reasons but what I can assume is may be due to the current market situation in cryptocurrency. In my own opinion, I do not think people should start backing out of cryptocurrency just because the market is red. Definitely, this season will pass and cryptocurrency will regain its value. All we need do is to be patient. Those of us that are still into cryptocurrency are actually doing it because we believe there is a future for it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 03, 2018, 06:07:32 AM
I think one of the reason why other people leave on cryptocurrency is because they have been hype last december and so frustated when the market almost down by 70%. That is one of the reason why so many people move out on cryptocurrency but on the other hand crypto will pump and recover these coming months and surely those who did not stay on crypto will regret in selling their bitcoin and altcoin to fiat.
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
July 03, 2018, 06:04:56 AM
Let them go. They will be replaced by others, this is a normal process because cryptocurrencies are very difficult and risky.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
July 03, 2018, 05:58:43 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. But I dont think people are leaving cryptocurrency. May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing.
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
July 03, 2018, 05:54:39 AM
I do not think so. If you managed to earn one time on a cryptocurrency market, then you will not leave. The cryptocurrency market as drug and as far as I see become more and more people here.
Activity: 84
July 03, 2018, 02:51:55 AM
They will soon return back to it. They've moved out because the market has been quite bearish. Once we begin to see green now, they will all return with speed. Such persons are not crypto enthusiasts, they are only in crypto just for gains.
Activity: 182
July 02, 2018, 11:44:56 AM
For this time I believe many people leave cryptocurrency because the price in the market many coin fall and make them lose their money. That is so hurt. But we know what will happend if the coin price rise again. Maybe many people are enthusiastic following cryptocurrency.
Activity: 70
July 02, 2018, 11:44:22 AM
The losers in this market are those who leave. Market movements over time make them lose confidence in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
July 02, 2018, 11:39:45 AM
I think many investors are panicking and withdrawing all their assets from crypto
I am sure they will re-invest into cryptocurrency after this time is passed
at this time the market is very unstable so of course investors who are affraid and keep selling their coins to keep their money safe, however i believe investors will not let cryptos easily die because crypto market is still a great place to earn huge profit, moreover, i don't think investors are quitting cryptos but they are holding their tokens and wait until the market recover to start trading again.
Activity: 28
July 02, 2018, 11:09:46 AM
I do not think that's true. Many people still join in crypto because they still believe that crypto will survive and they believe that crypto still has a future. The person who spreads this news is the one who does not want crypto to flourish. They want to destroy the crypto. With that way they benefit for themselves.
Activity: 357
Merit: 10
July 02, 2018, 10:45:26 AM
I think some peoples or crypto users are moving out from crypto currency because of the current events happening as of now or at this moment about the price of bitcoin and other crypto currencies maybe they think that they may lose a lot in the future if they didnt leave as soon as possible but in my situation i do still have a lot of faith and trust on crypto currencies because i know that the day will come again that their price will go up again in the market.
Activity: 364
July 02, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
In these market conditions, the strongest survive, and the weak leave this market disappointed. There will always be those who leave the crypto currency. Some people are just beginning to learn about the existence of crypto currency and go to the market. The strongest and newcomers will remain in the crypto market.
Activity: 266
July 02, 2018, 10:14:42 AM
Maybe the reason is because of price fall, they lost money and share panic among the investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 257
July 02, 2018, 10:07:12 AM
From crypto currency only those who really started to seriously panic and those who have lost a lot of money go out. These people are already seriously desperate on the road to success. Therefore, these actions are also not correct. I think that if you have already lost a lot, then it makes sense to go for all the money.
Indeed for these people leave the cryptocurrency market that jumps into this market only with the words of a person and never taught himself and made the wrong decision and lost. This market takes a lot of studies to generate a decent income and if you study this forum properly then you never get out of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
July 02, 2018, 10:04:14 AM
From crypto currency only those who really started to seriously panic and those who have lost a lot of money go out. These people are already seriously desperate on the road to success. Therefore, these actions are also not correct. I think that if you have already lost a lot, then it makes sense to go for all the money.
Activity: 79
July 01, 2018, 01:11:00 AM
the price goes lower and lower, for this reason, many people leave from crypto I guess
Activity: 22
July 01, 2018, 12:19:13 AM
Numerous leave since they lose cash and begin advising everybody that it is difficult to gain here in view of reasons that don't rely upon you.
Activity: 550
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:05:36 AM
I think many investors are panicking and withdrawing all their assets from crypto
I am sure they will re-invest into cryptocurrency after this time is passed
Activity: 115
June 30, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
raders who move from crypto to average beginners whose assets are lost due to the crypto market that has continued to fall in the last few months. It looks like they want to divert their investments before they run out
Pages:
Jump to: