Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 18. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 09:42:19 AM
Although there are many different views and things that each person will have the same tendency to have different things, I recommend that you stay and continue investing in the altcoin or bitcoin market it will give you more opportunities than
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
June 30, 2018, 09:39:12 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Some people might have stayed out of cryptocurrency for now, since the market is is in bad condition. Some are avoiding it because they do not want to risk their money, since a lot of people are losing money because of the current bear market. I am sure once the market starts recovering, we can expect that some investor will start investing again.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 09:36:17 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

I have not heard yet but it is possible it is truly happens anywhere in the world. But behind of everything it happens because of some reasons. At this moment they are in the process of moving in because they have seen characteristics that can be use.
Activity: 64
June 30, 2018, 09:32:38 AM
Many leave because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to earn here because of reasons that do not depend on you  Cheesy

Maybe that happens only for those ho does not have a strategic planning on how to earn and save for the future usage. Yet their should be a plan a goal setting and information seeking so that you will be able to move for the next step. Aside from that it is a business form it means a risk taking so that successful will lead to earnings.
copper member
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 09:30:26 AM
Yes it's true and the reason behind this the only person who leave the crypto market they didn't know the power of cryptocurrency market and they don't how it actually works and some of the people see the only current value of market instead of previous highs. in single word patience is must to survive in this Market.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 05:45:30 AM

Is that right?
Yes, that's right

If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
I think that is the normal trend that is caused by the bear market and that is normal. When the market becomes bull a lot of investors will enter it again

Because that is a big manipulation
Activity: 910
Merit: 255
June 30, 2018, 05:41:19 AM
dont worry they will come back. but it will be late again when they come back. because people are more aimed to come at the end of bullish trend instead of when the prices are pretty cheap. it is good we can sell our altcoins to the at the end  Cheesy
Activity: 142
June 30, 2018, 05:35:39 AM
Many people invest in crypto in nov-jan of 2017, they want to multiply their money for 1-2 months, they thought
that bitcoin will continue to grow. Now they see falling market and they thought that better way loss 50%, not 90% and sell it and move out, because they afraid corrections like this.
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
June 30, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
actually people are still selling it rather than leaving it, so why the market continues to fall because many people are busy selling their assets with no demand is also high. they are afraid of negative news about cryptocurrency that will be lost or destroyed, but this is a big investor strategy to master the magnitude of its own crypto assets, so keep it positive and always hold your coins as the market goes down by waiting a while longer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
June 30, 2018, 05:08:30 AM
People moving out of cryptocurrency and selling their coins and then taking money out of the market is the reason why the prices of the coins are so low at this point. Now there is way too much supply of coins in the market and not enough demand to balance out all of the coins that are being dumped right now in the market so it is only normal that the prices of the coins are falling now
It's up to them , I rather to wait the right time to pumps up its prices because I know its all worth that I engage in this kind of technology, this is already proven that crypto is the best investment site eventhough it was decentralized as you look at the historic No one can beat crypto has.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 05:00:45 AM
People moving out of cryptocurrency and selling their coins and then taking money out of the market is the reason why the prices of the coins are so low at this point. Now there is way too much supply of coins in the market and not enough demand to balance out all of the coins that are being dumped right now in the market so it is only normal that the prices of the coins are falling now
Activity: 25
June 30, 2018, 04:25:01 AM
Well, the investors who entered on 20 thousand dollars is clearly not the best mood now and maybe they thought that everything was gone and sell their assets for a song
Activity: 116
June 30, 2018, 01:31:24 AM
one of the main reasons why people leave crypto is the very low market and the large growth of scams ICO
Activity: 97
June 29, 2018, 10:11:18 PM
They don't have many ideas here, and they easily give up because of a small mistake. They can use their past mistake to learn for a something new project and they can really trust it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 01:14:53 PM
People always afraid to face something new. It is normal I think. And I’m sure there will be several waves of growing and falling interest to crypto. Those who are smarter, will stay and wait for success.
The increase in the popularity of cryptocurrency will be necessary when the market growth is resumed and prices go up, because it is easiest to make money on the price increase, it is enough to buy coins and wait for the price to increase. Naturally, now, when prices fall, people decide to get out of crypto.
Activity: 130
June 29, 2018, 12:06:36 PM
Many people are leaving cryptocurrency now I think this happen because that  the cryptocurrency market has been down almost half a year and lies on the price day. Many of them bought bitcoin and another crypto currency when it was on the rise and now lost their money and lost faith in the opportunities to earn in it. Apparently, this will happen periodically.
copper member
Activity: 132
June 29, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
I think few people who enter in crypto without any study and make losses leave crypto but for this they themselves are responsible. Every day many new people enter in crypto world. People who understands crypto, do proper studies before investing and know when to hold their investment will never leave crypto.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 11:16:19 AM
Yes, At the moment too many people move out from cryptocurrency but only some people move because they don't know about details of cryptocurrency and they don't know how to make a profit in cryptocurrency trading, in this reason people move out from cryptocurrency because they have a very greedy. If you control your emotion and don't make a greedy so you must make a good profit in cryptocurrency so control your emotion and make money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 168
June 29, 2018, 09:41:26 AM

Is that right?

Breath in breath out after New Year when BTC was 20 K too many came in wanted to make 40 Ks out one BTC these days they lost patience and leave so new ones will come it ordinary situation at the market all times.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 29, 2018, 09:38:01 AM
people are not moving out from crypto.

Only the big gamers. Those that have lost thousands of millions of € due to the highest volatity ever seen on a market, and are so rekt that will never enter again.

that's why this market will never recover.
Pages:
Jump to: