Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 19. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 09:36:47 AM
I've heard about this, but I think they're coming out of fear. Sharp changes in the market do not remain in the shadow, many lost and even more afraid to invest. Once again, I am convinced that the crypto currency is unfortunately not for everyone to be lifted, in many cases even morally.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 09:17:36 AM
People always afraid to face something new. It is normal I think. And I’m sure there will be several waves of growing and falling interest to crypto. Those who are smarter, will stay and wait for success.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 07:59:13 AM
Losers will leave the market. Specially they are less or uneducated people about the market. They have come here only thinking about becoming millionaires just over one night or so. Also it will take some time to stabilize the market. Until then we will see in and outs of the people. Don't be afraid. All the educated people about the market will stay here.
Activity: 615
Merit: 250
June 29, 2018, 07:40:26 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Just another rumor. Ok, even if some people quit, there are so many newcomers, who are ready to learn something new. And actually it doesn’t mean a lot, may be some move out, because they haven’t enough knowledge and didn’t know what to do. And why people spread such news? I have no idea, may be just to have some attention.
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 07:21:32 AM
Market is in downtrends since long time and people are loosing their confidence in cryptocurrencies due this situation. But we well known that Patience is always the key to success and those are invest this time, when all stock are available very cheap price, when the market will recover from these conditions then they will gains huge profits.
People who lose confidence simply did not see the profit from crypto currency or saw and got used to it and as soon as everything went wrong, they fled. All who remained here are believing in the future growth of the market and the crypto currency.
Activity: 42
June 29, 2018, 07:11:07 AM
Many people left the ico and came to the fcoin exchange. The model here allows them to make quick profits. It feels like it was last year. But this situation will not last long, they will leave the exchange, and then really go away.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
June 29, 2018, 07:09:06 AM
I dont think thats the matter,i guess people are just silent and not doing any activity for now. Just hold  and wait for the comeback and healthy market. So they are scared to do investment and trades with high possibility of losses. So volume might decrease but at the end i still possitve for crypto future
Everything will change as soon as bitcoin reaches its bottom. Once this happens, the market will get a new big boost to growth. I think that this will happen no later than the end of the summer. Maybe even faster.
Activity: 2
June 29, 2018, 06:57:29 AM
Teething problems basically, like any new tech.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 29, 2018, 06:55:41 AM
Market is in downtrends since long time and people are loosing their confidence in cryptocurrencies due this situation. But we well known that Patience is always the key to success and those are invest this time, when all stock are available very cheap price, when the market will recover from these conditions then they will gains huge profits.
Activity: 107
June 29, 2018, 03:03:33 AM
let's hope for the best. I strongly believe that the crypto market will rise again. We all are hoping for the best. We will see what the future has in store. Better to hold it for long run.
Activity: 165
June 28, 2018, 06:33:38 AM
Yes many are leaving because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to get here for reasons that are not dependent on you. Simply put, many people are so tired with the basement, it runs out both physically and psychologically. You are always afraid of your investment, for your wallet and others.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 06:25:47 AM
I think it's a perfectly normal thing for people to leave, Maybe they've lost a lot of money and been tricked by someone who made them go or move, but that's not going to keep others away from it like they do, risk will definitely make life in the Crypto world.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 06:05:16 AM
People leave the crypto currency because of the fact that now in this market you can earn less than before. People came first of all because of the possibility of earning, and when the market is weak, then the earnings are not big either

This may be the idea of those who hope to get super profits in cryptography. The cryptocurrency affects the development of the entire human race. Only a benign development can see the future. The decentralized influence on people exceeds the imagination of many people. This is Need to promote and spread, many people simply think that this may be a stock or fund, then they are wrong.
Activity: 52
June 28, 2018, 05:42:30 AM
People leave the crypto currency because of the fact that now in this market you can earn less than before. People came first of all because of the possibility of earning, and when the market is weak, then the earnings are not big either
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 28, 2018, 05:38:13 AM
I dont think thats the matter,i guess people are just silent and not doing any activity for now. Just hold  and wait for the comeback and healthy market. So they are scared to do investment and trades with high possibility of losses. So volume might decrease but at the end i still possitve for crypto future
Activity: 57
June 28, 2018, 05:32:31 AM
I think this is untrue news, those who spread false news because they have been frustrated and have lost a lot of money. This depends on how you trade correctly and effectively with the strategy.
Activity: 70
June 27, 2018, 11:44:06 PM
From my circle of friends did not see the guys who are emerging from the world of crypto-currencies, but now the complexity, not very bright situation in the market, but in general this is not an excuse to throw this industry.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 27, 2018, 11:15:51 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

Yes, you heard it right that those people who lose lots of money in cryptocurrency leave in the cryptocurrency world. It's really hurt to lose huge amount of money, given that you have entered in cryptocurrency market without suffecient knowledge on how the market really works.
Those people who lose their money selling their coins cheaper than buying them, are themselves to blame for this, because there is always a choice, even in a situation that has developed in the market. We must believe that the market will soon recover, and the prices will go up.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 27, 2018, 10:33:16 AM

Is that right?

Yes, you heard it right that those people who lose lots of money in cryptocurrency leave in the cryptocurrency world. It's really hurt to lose huge amount of money, given that you have entered in cryptocurrency market without suffecient knowledge on how the market really works.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Is that right?
I wait when the most of people leave this market. It will mean that explosive growth is so close. Now it's the main goal for the big whales. When the maximum of people exit from crypto they will new round. But with other prices
Pages:
Jump to: