Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 14. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 05, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

they may be separated from the bad after they have been inadequate in terms of materiality but I know that they missed a lot of this here and we will see it in 2019
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
July 05, 2018, 02:11:16 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
No one knows about who comes in and who comes out, anyway we should have known that the crypto holds an anonym and no special mark as holder, I do not know many reasons from that, chances are they just want to spread FUD to make market conditions as they wish.
Activity: 112
July 05, 2018, 01:54:58 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

Maybe some of the people who invested but has a little knowledge about cryptocurrency. People who have less knowledge may execute panic selling just to save a portion of the invested money.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
July 05, 2018, 01:44:28 AM
Probably, it should be considered an ordinary state of the crypto-currency market, when a part of people come out of it in the period after such a prolonged decline in prices. Someone does not have enough time or energy to wait for the market to rise and they come out of it: some for a while, others can for a longer period. Someone even disappoints in the crypto currency and generally leaves it, this is a normal process and it will continue.
Activity: 280
July 05, 2018, 01:41:34 AM
yes people leave the cryptocurrency. because people lose to high big amount example: trading , investment & market value up & down this resion
Activity: 123
July 05, 2018, 01:19:57 AM
I think the most important reason is that they lost money. They don't have the right way to make money. The drop in encryption has not bounced back. They lost faith in encryption.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 12:54:48 AM

Is that right?
After a huge pump in the start of the year, market downtrend is continue over then half of year and many people sell all crypto, just to save at least some of their fund. But, when trend will change, fomo will make their job again and hype will return.
Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Next Generation Antivirus
July 05, 2018, 12:50:35 AM
People can leave the cryptocurrency for various reasons.  Someone finds more profitable investment options (of course, at the moment I do not know about such).  Someone comes out of cryptocurrency because of fear that it will not grow any more.  But I think that now it is not worth leaving crypto-currency, but it's wiser to start investing.
Activity: 168
July 05, 2018, 12:48:00 AM

Is that right?

Bored, maybe this is the case. The nature of people in the current era is easily bored of things that do not provide clear certainty.
This is my personal opinion.
Activity: 490
July 05, 2018, 12:37:32 AM
Many people get out of the cryptocurrency with a sharp drop in prices, because they bought in high levels, and lost a lot of money, but when the market goes on growth new people come in and everything repeats.
Activity: 207
July 05, 2018, 12:30:22 AM
level join in cryptocurrency has decreased. Probably because of the current market situation people are afraid to invest.
Many go because they lose money and start telling everyone that it is impossible to get here for any reason, it all depends on you.
Activity: 166
July 05, 2018, 12:25:23 AM
Crypto market never improved and this makes some investors away. With the fall in the price certainly crypto for profit would be very difficult and they better hold your coins for a while. Crypto trade did make us be patient and if you don't have patience will certainly leave crypto.
Activity: 43
July 05, 2018, 12:08:45 AM
because people thought that growth will be eternal and therefore sell everything and leave this market
so they think that there is no longer a prospect
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
July 05, 2018, 12:02:31 AM

Is that right?

No, this is news that I do not think is the truth. So I do not want to comment any further, because it's the same nonsense.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:31:13 PM

Is that right?

It will only be temporary, inevitably everyone will use crypto. If today they leave crypto, in the future they will come back, because this is an important need.
Activity: 462
July 04, 2018, 11:30:05 PM

Is that right?

They're probably leaving because there's not s lot of money on cryptocurrency anymore and they're probably losing some. I can tell. People have been panic selling and now they're quitting. True or false news, it's pretty okay for me since there will be more tokens circulating.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 11:25:09 PM
I think only those who came to this business at the very beginning could win, as it gained great popularity. Those who entered the number of investors later, burned out. People who want to get rich quickly realized that after a sharp increase in the cost of crypto currency, a recession often follows, and such risky investments will not lead to enrichment.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 11:13:10 PM

Is that right?

This is because a lot of crypto that began to appear with a variety of things offered. So, the competition is very tight, this is good for consumers.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 11:05:20 PM
many people who abandon cryptocurrency may be true, because if they think crypto will be falling, it is some time ago the crypto situation is unstable, even experienced a drastic price reduction and maybe they have gotten a lot of losses from the market at that time , but if you look at the current market situation, almost all of the coins on the market experience a price increase, although not high enough but quite significant, maybe this is the beginning of the market will recover, but either this situation will last for a long time or not
Activity: 546
July 04, 2018, 10:57:40 PM
Yes, I think it can happen due to many reasons. And I think they are losing money and never earn a profit. As the market now tend to value the price down and if they wait for the return to normal of course it will be long and they are not enough to wait.
Pages:
Jump to: