Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 11. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 11, 2018, 09:38:07 AM
I think the reason they will leave crypto is when they have found other investment. Technical knowledge is also one of the reason because we all know how difficult it is to understand and get used to it.

Well if people have already been in crypto and decides to leave, biggest reason of course if loss of money. Let's face it, one wrong decision can make you lose a lot. And people have lost a lot :p
Activity: 156
Merit: 0
July 11, 2018, 08:38:41 AM
Yes, people do this. It's not a new thing to see people investing in business and then backing out simply because it isn't going in their favour or in the way they planned it would. People move out of the cryptocurrency world due to many factors. Some of them have been scammed, and just lost interest, others keep losing money, maybe because they keep making bad trades, while some others just panic, sell and leave.
Activity: 84
July 11, 2018, 08:27:40 AM
I think the reason they will leave crypto is when they have found other investment. Technical knowledge is also one of the reason because we all know how difficult it is to understand and get used to it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 11, 2018, 07:31:43 AM
It depends on the policies and regulations some countries make on cryptocurrencies. New investors wont take much risk without having concrete promises and we all know that crypto is totally fluctuating and concrete is nothing here.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
July 11, 2018, 07:27:50 AM
Well, those that moved out might be because of the fall of the cryptocurrency and alt coins and probably think the industry is going to an end whivh is definitely not true!..
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
July 11, 2018, 07:23:24 AM
This is because the price of Ethereum, for example, has dropped over 40% compared to spring, that is why market sentiment has become pessimistic. Investors of even top tier ICO’s are out of the market. People are afraid to invest until the market recovers.
Activity: 25
July 11, 2018, 07:18:42 AM
crypto-currencies is a very risky topic. crypto-currencies can be compared to gold rush, and people who are not sure of this can not remain until the end
copper member
Activity: 336
July 11, 2018, 07:17:22 AM
The people leaving the cryptocurrency space are mostly those who came with the mind set of making fast money.
So when reality hits them, I think they realized to their loss that it doesn't work that way in the crypto space.
To be able to make it here, you need doses of patience.
Activity: 28
July 11, 2018, 07:08:54 AM
no, but let's all try to invest in crypto project Socratus
Activity: 196
July 11, 2018, 06:21:09 AM
Many of them can be understood, not all of us can observe how our altcoins are falling lower and lower and thus losing money
Activity: 126
July 10, 2018, 10:24:44 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

I do not know, because people I know are still loyal to crypto .. if it's out there many come out of crypto I do not know. they may feel unsuitable investing in crypto so they decided to abandon crypto. or they could have lost a lot of money.
Activity: 71
July 10, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
This is normal, and the free economy is such that there are profitable people rushing in. Without profit or loss people will naturally stay away. Then the market began to clean up the garbage project until the emergence of new high-quality projects, the market will recover again.
Activity: 280
July 10, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
I don't think Crypto People never go away If they identify the potential of the crypto market. Some can go away because met scams, regulations etc
Activity: 63
July 10, 2018, 09:25:43 AM
I wonder what is the reason for leaving cryptocurrency?less need to listen to other people and not spread false rumors.And in general how to determine how many left and how many came.?I think people are interested in cryptocurrency more and more and their number is growing
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
TRONscratch.com
July 10, 2018, 03:23:58 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

I don't think this is a reliable news. If it is real then I think it won't affect the current market. Although there are people who is getting out in the market but those new individuals in cryptocurrency is more than those individuals who quit.
Activity: 350
July 10, 2018, 03:22:20 AM
Someone comes, someone leaves. Everything happens as in ordinary life at work - people leave and get tired.
Activity: 57
July 10, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
They don't have many ideas here, and they easily give up because of a small mistake. They can use their past mistake to learn for a something new project and they can really trust it. Wink Wink
Activity: 490
www.Zercados.com
July 09, 2018, 04:37:51 AM
The crypto market has been down for a while, it's no surprise some people opted for other sources of investment instead. That's a completely normal thing. When market's gonna go up, some investors will come back.
Besides, I think a huge chunk of people that left crypto hoped for instant gains, but those times have passed and for market's health sake, they better not come back.
Activity: 484
Merit: 101
July 09, 2018, 04:33:43 AM

Is that right?
I think it is no right or wrong in this question. It is just the coice og them and us.
One of the main reason that they leave is that they may have lost some or a huge amout of money. They don't believe in the market any more.
Activity: 102
July 09, 2018, 02:25:45 AM
So many people were burned when they FOMO'ed last Nov and Dec 2017. Some even got BitConnect scammed.

It may take a while before retail investors go back in, and they will FOMO again.

If you are not patient or quick to move out, you'll definitely lose money.
Pages:
Jump to: