Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 15. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 10:44:28 PM
A lot of people left cryptocurrency and many will still leave because of their mindset, many of them thought it is a get rich quick scheme but obviously they are disapointed, sold at loss because of impatience and the volatility nature of the crypto markets.
Activity: 26
July 04, 2018, 10:40:06 PM
I don'think that they are moving out from crypto. Maybe they are waiting for next bull run of crypto. There are no chance that Bitcoin and altcoins are going to die.
Activity: 168
July 04, 2018, 10:36:59 PM
Cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and risky, so they are not for everyone. There are more stable investments out there. But life isn't just about potential returns -- for many a highly volatile investment brings overwhelming stress. But I think cryptocurrency investors who can stomach the volatility will be well-rewarded.
Activity: 70
July 04, 2018, 10:24:37 PM
Simply, many people are very tired of the crypt, it exhausts both physically and psychologically. You are constantly afraid for your investments, for your wallet, etc. All this can be one of the reasons for the exit of the crypt from the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 10:10:29 PM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?

Perhaps, people are getting bored or maybe what crypto offers does not match what people want. It's a natural situation.
Activity: 251
July 04, 2018, 12:57:35 PM
People who left the market are weak hands who were looking for a quick flip. Only the strong survives! Grin
Activity: 22
July 04, 2018, 12:40:12 PM
I dont think people are leaving cryptocurrency.  But It may be true that the rate of joining in cryptocurrency has lowered. May be because of the current situation of the market people are afraid of investing. But who have joined already are still remain in crypto world.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
July 04, 2018, 10:45:19 AM
many are afraid of the news that are now coming from the cryptocurrency market. prices are collapsing, many are losing what they managed to earn ,and financial analysts frighten people with an even greater fall and death of the crypto currency. but the one who really understands will never come out of cryptocurrency after such news
Activity: 159
July 04, 2018, 07:13:44 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

they can do what ever they want, maybe some people is leavig crpyto currency is because of the are losing some money investing in some alts, you see  maybe they are tired of waiting for their money to gain profit that is why they cut the lose before its too late, and leave crypto as a bad investment, and because of that the are spreading that kind of news because of what they experience in crypto currency,

you see if you study and learn some of good and bad things about online investment/ crypto currentcy you will never spread such a bad news to scare newbie to be part of this investment, know the risk and always stay positive, if you lose some, learn the lesson, apply it to avoid the same mistake again and keep moving forward, someday you will be successful if you just keep on holding your coins until you gain profit. 
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
July 04, 2018, 07:03:21 AM
Too many people got burned from December so they ended up selling for a loss and telling others to do so. I'd you believe in the projects you are invested in then dont worry too much about it.

They are going to curse crypto after they see investing about $20000 are now worth $6000 but that is for those who has concluded these are scam. It feels like they are robbed lol For those who still beleive, maybe they are still holding on to their coins. Its a terrible situation when they hope to profit but instead lose their hard earned money.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
July 04, 2018, 07:02:56 AM
Too many people got burned from December so they ended up selling for a loss and telling others to do so. I'd you believe in the projects you are invested in then dont worry too much about it.
Maybe because they dont believe to their crypto that's why some of them they end up selling their crypto. But you know your crypto have potential, you'll never think to sell it because you know you can make profit from it, also if you have no doubt about your crypto surely you will never sell and move out to crypto world. I think those people who goes out in crypto is the people have no courage, easily scared and have no idea what they waste.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
July 04, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
Activity: 14
July 04, 2018, 06:55:03 AM
I think it will be a lot of coming and going. Why did he come on crypto, certainly the answer because crypto is bringing many advantages. It could even give wealth quickly. And if they choose to go. Then I think the reason is because it can be so bored. May also be disappointed at crypto due to many losses. Or because of fear, due to a lot of negative news about crypto.
Activity: 546
Merit: 112
July 04, 2018, 06:46:55 AM
I'm sure, some people move out from crypto because market conditions tend to go down, they lose a lot of money and don't have the patience to wait until the market moves up, whereas the condition like this is common in cryptocurrency, the downtrend will surely change into uptrend and vice versa.
July 04, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

Is that right?

I think that a lot of investors got burned from the December pump to the current bear market. So they end up FUDing the market because they have loses from their investment.
Activity: 798
July 04, 2018, 06:42:47 AM
Move out? I dont think so maybe those people who lose a lot of money because of downtrend happen this year from $20000 now the price are $6000 but in my own opinion this ia only a beggining and we can see a lot of people being interested to block chain technology let wait for that happen then bitcoin will boom again.
Activity: 210
July 04, 2018, 06:40:13 AM
In my opinion, it is true that many left Cryptocurrency.
There are many reasons why people leave Cryptocurrency.
In my opinion, Cryptocurrency prices are rising and falling drastically causing many people to fear to stay in Cryptocurrency.
I am sure if doing business with Cryptocurrency should be patient and dare to take risks because Cryptocurrency does have a lot of risks to bear.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
SESSIA
July 04, 2018, 06:34:46 AM
Google trends shows that interest to crypto is dropping and as a result people are moving out from crypto.
That is showing low interest to crypto sphere.
Activity: 588
July 04, 2018, 06:29:09 AM
I read article in which it is written that total collection in ICO in 2018 is twice more than for 2017.
So people don't leave cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 06:25:39 AM
I think some people are moving out from crypto currency it is true but only those people are move out from here those  are come here for make money in short time. but they loose there money in this bearish market.
Pages:
Jump to: