Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 13. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 06:27:15 AM
I guess that is true. A lot of people leave crypto-market because they entered it because of the noise that cryptos grow very high and everybody wanted to make money on that. But the main mistake is that these amateurs knew nothing about this market and were not prepared for its behavior and rules. That is why they got squeezed by the whales of this market and huge manipulations. A lot of people see how low decreased the whole market and decide to leave it considering that all the cryptocurrencies are the scam. And that's what strong "players" need! When the weak investors lose, the strong ones earn. It is simple like that. That is why I keep telling everybody if you do not understand this market and don't know how to trade on it, stay away from it, or at least get some help from experienced successful traders.

The one thing is for sure. Those people who leave this market now will definitely come back when they will hear on the news that cryptocurrencies reach new heights and make its investors significant profits. They will come back. But when they do, they will lose their money again. Because you only make good money when you join the market when nobody believes in it.
Absolutely agree.
But this is part of the game, those who want to get easy money and even do not understand the trading processes, has to loose and leave.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:26:29 AM
I do not think that this is so. Now calm in the market and everyone is just waiting. Who wants to quickly buy and sell, now also waiting for the market to begin recovery.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
Not everything is true, it is an exaggerated negative issue so that people to leave crypto. They build a bad group to do it, so we attacked each other. I think this is a business competition to get attention
Activity: 196
July 06, 2018, 06:21:36 AM
nowhere else can you earn such a lot of money with minimal investments except in the crypt
Merit: 1
Express Gratitude With Merit
July 06, 2018, 06:19:47 AM
I guess that is true. A lot of people leave crypto-market because they entered it because of the noise that cryptos grow very high and everybody wanted to make money on that. But the main mistake is that these amateurs knew nothing about this market and were not prepared for its behavior and rules. That is why they got squeezed by the whales of this market and huge manipulations. A lot of people see how low decreased the whole market and decide to leave it considering that all the cryptocurrencies are the scam. And that's what strong "players" need! When the weak investors lose, the strong ones earn. It is simple like that. That is why I keep telling everybody if you do not understand this market and don't know how to trade on it, stay away from it, or at least get some help from experienced successful traders.

The one thing is for sure. Those people who leave this market now will definitely come back when they will hear on the news that cryptocurrencies reach new heights and make its investors significant profits. They will come back. But when they do, they will lose their money again. Because you only make good money when you join the market when nobody believes in it.
July 06, 2018, 06:04:17 AM
Yes, let them go where they want. If you have a plus in the crypt and decided to get out, then it's temporary) Everyone will come back again and again
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 06:02:30 AM
Those persons who have bought BTC at $ 20k can cry that cryptocurrency market is fraud and pyramid. When you don't know enough information about risks, you can invest and wait for gold time that never comes.
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 11:47:28 AM
This is only temporary. When cryptocurrencies start to rise, many people will buy cryptocurrencies. Now the market is down, so many investors will be lost.
Activity: 170
July 05, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
Yes so many people leave crypto because they loss their money and they dont believe thay they can get it back, sometimes it makes a sense. But if i think clearly, may be i loss my money, but i am not the only one and i still believe that the market will recover to normal again just wait and see.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 05, 2018, 11:02:35 AM
The reason is very simple, because, I believe even this current situation can be manipulated in order to get rid of those weak hands guys. So they get frustrated, and leave the market, creating more space to the strong hands, to work here.
Activity: 162
July 05, 2018, 06:49:48 AM
I think most people that moves out are those who just follow the hype and lose money. Some might just waiting for a good opportunity to buy on lower price. But once the market will be stable they will come back.
people migt not have enough knowledge or money, maybe later whrn the situation changes they will coem back
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 05, 2018, 06:49:38 AM
Most likely, those who left the crypto-currency in hard times will return on the rise of the market and again lose everything.
Activity: 162
July 05, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
i think that everyone has  right to do what he or ashe thinks is right, maybe cryptocurrecny world is not for everyone
Activity: 70
July 05, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
I think most people that moves out are those who just follow the hype and lose money. Some might just waiting for a good opportunity to buy on lower price. But once the market will be stable they will come back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
July 05, 2018, 03:53:28 AM
Maybe there are some people leaving cryptocurrency but not many. As far as I know, more and more people is entering crypto. Probably, Crypto investors is just silently and patiently waiting for the bullish time of the market that is why the others think that they are leaving.
Activity: 409
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
July 05, 2018, 03:41:59 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

This is truth, recently, the market is constantly going down and many people lose their belief and gave up. Although, there is more and more good news about this market but news haven't affected much on market yet because Bitcoin is on its adjustment period
Activity: 238
July 05, 2018, 03:39:01 AM
I don't think people will leave the encryption currency, perhaps because recently this period of time the market is very weak, some investors lost money, they are just temporary leave, when the market recovery, will come again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
July 05, 2018, 03:33:51 AM

Is that right?

That's right! Especially, investors that rode the crypto hype last year. They are the people that make BTC so damn high last year, because of the mass/social media hype.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 05, 2018, 03:31:02 AM
for me people are only spreading news about crypto being dead for the prices of cryptocurrencies to go lower so they can invest more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 131
July 05, 2018, 02:15:29 AM

Is that right?

People who are already in cryptocurrency for a long time is not moving out for FIAT.
they are just resting their money with other alternative coins.
we saw that BITCOIN fell and a wise man will not be staying or buying at the stage they are just waiting for the coin to be stable or at deepest then buy back.
Pages:
Jump to: