Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 21. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 04:06:59 AM
Many go away crypto because they know they do not have money. but the most important thing in life we ​​know in crypto currency we need to wait for money. the need for an airdrop to work as a bounty. To do so there are many tokens, and sell and save money.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 04:06:29 AM
Certainly I think it will be a lot of coming and going. Why did he come on crypto, certainly the answer because crypto is bringing many advantages. It could even give wealth quickly. And if they choose to go. Then I think the reason is because it can be so bored. May also be disappointed at crypto due to many losses. Or because of fear, due to a lot of negative news about crypto.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 04:06:01 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
I think this news is true. Indeed there are some people who leave cryptocurrency and this is very reasonable. They left cryptocurrency because they were afraid that crypto would die and they would suffer huge losses. So before all of that happens they end up choosing to leave cryptocurrency.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
June 27, 2018, 04:01:40 AM
I think the person who left cryptocurrency is a person who does not have a mental high. The biggest reason I am sure if they were panicked to see the current market conditions. Unfortunately this does not happen to me, I am looking for science then I survived and did not panic seeing the market conditions as it is now. because I think trust is the main thing I hope for cryptocurrency
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:57:03 AM
I still believe in crypto. Crypto is a very promising investment nowadays with its special condition and situation. When involved in crypto, I have realized what I will get; loss or profits. Because now the price is very dropped, I will lose my money. But, this is the plan, it is better to save my coins and keep them. SO, nothing urgent to move out from crypto.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
I think the reason they will leave crypto is when they have found other investment. Technical knowledge is also one of the reason because we all know how difficult it is to understand and get used to it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 265
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 26, 2018, 04:51:04 PM
On the contrary, many people are returning now. The flow of money into the crypto money market has begun. In recent days, the market value is increasing if you are aware of it. Not too fast, but good news are coming. For example, today, Facebook announced that it will partially remove advertising bans for the crypto money it implements.
copper member
Activity: 238
June 26, 2018, 04:48:48 PM
I agree with the previous statements, perhaps it is fake news and manipulation. Perhaps these are people who entered the cryptocurrency market when bitcoin was at the price of 20000$. They believed in eternal growth and could not stand the correction.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 03:01:35 PM
Well it clearly shows that the market is on downtrend and we will see a biggest bottom this year. However we have alot of good news in other countries they made a strong fundamentals both from exchanges regulations all over the cryptocurrency market and adopting the technology of blockchain. I wish we could finally reach 100k this year.
Activity: 616
June 26, 2018, 08:21:33 AM
People pack things very quickly and are going to leave the crypto currency, but this will not happen, I think that everyone understands that this is not possible due to the fact that soon the growth will begin and it will be more than last time.
Activity: 3
June 26, 2018, 08:19:48 AM
Ofcourse they have, people leaving (or atleast selling a portion of their holding) is what makes the price go down, if people hadn't left then the price wouldn't of gone down.
Activity: 194
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
June 26, 2018, 02:39:43 AM
You are profoundly mistaken. Large holders do this to other sold for a penny, I have it passed repeatedly. They manipulate the market and make us give up. If you weak the drain it and leave
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 02:37:19 AM
Personally i do not think that people are leaving from cryptocurrency. But the rate of joining with crypto is considerably low than the older days. Main reason behind is these days bitcoin price is little bit has gone down and people afraid to invest with this. Sometimes people are spreading fake news like that and there is no truth about that news. Crypto world is permanently never go down and there are several fluctuations.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
June 26, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
There are a lot of reasons behind it. The main cause is more people is losing they money in this market.
Maybe some people would not come back again to invest in Crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
June 26, 2018, 02:31:44 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

Yes a lot of people have left cryptocurrency, this is either because of the high volatility or those are the people who bought BTC very high and later are in regrest stage seeing there losses.
They do not have much confidence on crypto atm and may take a while before things settle down.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
June 26, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
Yes, you can see from the amount of money that many people leave the cryptocurrency, but this is only temporary. When the bull market comes, there will be many people returning to the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 388
June 26, 2018, 02:25:26 AM
When the number of people leaving is greater than the number of new entrants, the price of cryptocurrencies begins to fall steadily. Those who leave eventually lose their money. So how can we make money in the cryptocurrency? You just need to be patient enough.
Activity: 672
umachit.fund
June 26, 2018, 01:53:31 AM
Not so. Instead I myself became more serious and focused on cryptocurrency. Because I think it's a good time to collect coins or tokens. If it is true that many have left cryptocurrency, it's one of impatient forms.
Activity: 490
June 26, 2018, 01:38:39 AM
when the market falls many people go out of the crypto currency, because they lost their money and crypto for them became a disappointment when the market starts to grow, new people start entering the crypto currency, and everything will be repeated.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 260
Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited
June 26, 2018, 01:24:57 AM

Is that right?

Yes it is possible that there are some people who quit on using cryptocurrency. Some reasons are the beginners who take the risk but they loss in the beginning of their journey on crypto. They got a trauma about it so they have decided to leave instead of taking risks again. And also, the successful person that became successful because of bitcoin. They had enough and they are now contented with what they have so they leave and enjoy their earnings.
Pages:
Jump to: