Pages:
Author

Topic: People move out from cryptocurrency! - page 23. (Read 2903 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 04:18:01 AM
If many people are moving from crypto currency then it can be imagined this forum will be quiet. But in fact, I see this forum is still as usual. Crypto currency provides a great advantage for those who are patiently waiting. However, I see that many still survive in this crypto currency business. In my opinion, the number of people who move from crypto currency is a mere issue. The issue was made by those who hate crypto currency for the crypto currency is increasingly destroyed and lose the trust of the community.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 25, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
One of the reasons why people withdraw from cryptocurrency is that some people no longer believe in cryptocurrencies. They are blinded by those negative news. They are shortsighted and do not see the true value of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 24, 2018, 12:19:39 PM
Do you find some of them move out from crypto? Well, some factors may influence. First, it is about the money for risks r profits. Some people may face the bad experience losing much money. Then, they move out from crypto. Additionally, there are the negative issues and fluctuating prices. But, we can make and handle it by making good strategy.
Activity: 92
June 24, 2018, 12:01:54 PM
In my opinion, people who are now emerging from the cryptocurrency are people who wanted to get only quick profits and do not understand anything in the cryptocurrency. Large investors are now buying out their cryptocurrency at a cheap price, then to sell expensive. )))
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:58:40 AM
I think most people that moves out are those who just follow the hype and lose money. Some might just waiting for a good opportunity to buy on lower price. But once the market will be stable they will come back.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 24, 2018, 11:46:34 AM
Panic, this is the worst enemy of mankind, as well as the greed that drives our market today, these resources will never end in people, so I do not think it's necessary to say that this is really a fall.
This is not to be a fall but a sudden changes that test on our skill and patience to be not all the time the market may be in a good phase just like for what happen when this is are starting for we cant believe that for what happen in the price of bitcoin may reach to that point that most specially for those who start and see the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
June 24, 2018, 11:32:16 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?
If  yes then what are the reason behind on it?
If no then why people spreading that kind of news regarding cryptocurrency?
maybe they did not leave crypto. But they keep it. Waiting for crypto market prices to rise. I do not believe those who spread false news. Because they only see this price drop so they spread false news. That's my opinion.
Activity: 504
June 24, 2018, 11:18:47 AM
Panic, this is the worst enemy of mankind, as well as the greed that drives our market today, these resources will never end in people, so I do not think it's necessary to say that this is really a fall.
Activity: 63
June 24, 2018, 11:16:14 AM
I think this is untrue news, those who spread false news because they have been frustrated and have lost a lot of money. This depends on how you trade correctly and effectively with the strategy.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
June 24, 2018, 03:49:31 AM
I don't really think so but if people leave it obviously because they lose money and in turn spread the news of them losing money to the masses but at the same time I think all this is a false news.
Activity: 252
June 24, 2018, 03:43:03 AM
My friends also left crypto. Not all of them lose, they feel dangerous cryptocurrency. But I think I will always believe in this market
Activity: 475
June 24, 2018, 03:33:10 AM
 People say all sorts of things in this market some of these things might just be discourage you, i think crypto has been growing in the recent past and has attracted more people on board than those leaving, in any case, those leaving are those who don't believe in the technology and will instead drag it back, the lesser we are left the better anyway
Activity: 155
June 24, 2018, 03:20:38 AM
This year the market is too unstable, prices only make that fall ... many have lost their money
Activity: 658
June 24, 2018, 03:00:48 AM
It look like it,  but the beauty of open market is people will also move in at an incredible market discount on all of those quality cryptocurrency that are been developed for many years.  People moving out is not a bad thing,  it is actually a wealth exchange taking place.
Activity: 168
June 24, 2018, 02:59:40 AM
All that is happening in the market at the moment , I think will not last long . And then the market will begin to grow rapidly
Activity: 224
June 24, 2018, 02:57:26 AM
Yes, I agree with you.
I often hear information that many people leave their Cryptocurrency.
I think the reason they left Cryptocurrency is that Cryptocurrency is currently experiencing a steep decline in price and its share is very sharp.
In addition, many perpetrators of crime in the world of Cryptocurrency, therefore doing business in Cryptocurrency world are at risk and must be careful and vigilant.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:43:45 AM
Unfortunately this is the case , many are leaving crypto .... I don't know what it's connected with.
Activity: 84
June 24, 2018, 02:41:42 AM
You don't blame them for leaving, most of them are just frustrated because of the inconsistencies in the price fluctuations of bitcon most especially. Most investors expected that by now, they would have been made 'millions' or even be financially free after investing in bitcoin. Not every investor is highly patient enough to wait and hold on to gain from cryptocurrency.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 02:30:58 AM
I have heard from many people that there are many people to leave the cryptocurrency.

Is that right?

many leave they dont really understand the market and trade bad. for you to succeed in any market participants need to have a full knowledge about the market and its trend. a lot are getting rich and richer in cryptocurrency and aint showing sign of leaving
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Anonymous warrior
June 24, 2018, 02:27:54 AM

Is that right?

Your just making things complicated. You should not believe right away, You must know sometimes a fake news.
Pages:
Jump to: